Interest Check: Exalted Ball Z

Started by ShadowFox89, June 22, 2022, 03:10:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rajah

Tentatively working on a Daybreak, as Essence solves a lot of struggles Abyssals had in past editions. Perhaps a former Moreau-esque surgeon or biologist who uncovered some legend of the God of Wishes, and now seeks the Orb in the hopes of making a monster big enough to kill the Neverborn. Ostensibly because it's what the Neverborn want - destroying the world is really just a means to their end, after all, and it seems a waste of a good world - but really because he just wants to make one. Enjoys long, alarming rants.

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on June 25, 2022, 09:24:19 AM
In 3e, Infernals are people who had the chance to be a hero but... didn't. They could have rushed into danger to save that child, could have delved into the ancient ruins, could have risked their life to get he information to save their kingdom. They're people who could have been solars, failed, and are pissed about it.

I think this is actually their 1E or 2E lore - I remember "failure" being a theme in 2E but IIRC it was less "didn't do the thing" and more "tried to do the thing but it was impossible because they didn't Exalt, THEN got pissed, THEN Exalted while pissed." I think they were only really "opposed" to Solars in 1E where they were an antagonist splat and less free-willed. I played quite a few mixed games including Infernals, Solars, Lunars, and Abyssals (and the occasional Sidereal) in 2E and Abyssals were always the tricky ones to integrate; Infernals just had an Urge, which could be almost anything, including "aligned with the Circle's goals."

In Essence, they're taken from the oppressed, the downtrodden, and the vengeful, and Exalt when they just won't take it any more - not out of failure but out of rage, righteousness, or just total cognitive rejection of the sins of a broken world. They can be villainous, but so can everybody.

QuoteWar is the Azimuths’ orienting principle. Intent on destroying Creation’s and Heaven’s corrupt regimes, they lead demon armies to pull tyrants from their thrones. Chosen from among those who suffered from violence and powerlessness, now they conquer, bent on revenge and protecting the weak…or destroying the mighty.

Ascendant Castes are charismatic priest-kings and blasphemous missionaries, seeking to expose weaknesses in Creation’s laws and undermine its unjust hierarchies. Chosen from those who once condemned as wicked, their insidious arguments and ominous orations worm their way into listeners’ hearts.

Horizon Castes are sorcerers, savants, and visionaries. Before their Exaltations, Horizon Castes were denied opportunities for education, via slavery, poverty, or oppressive societies. Now, their brilliant minds turn toward achieving the heights they’ve envisioned.

Infernals of the Nadir caste are criminals, iconoclasts, and anarchists. Chosen from those who were once imprisoned — whether jailed, enslaved, or beholden to a rigid family — now they seek to liberate the downtrodden.

Ambassadors, spies, and negotiators, Penumbras are chosen from among those who rejected lives of wealth and power after seeing the corruption at its heart. Now, they sow acrimony and distrust among the elite, determined to tear down Creation’s broken systems.

Urges also seem to be absent. Their extra Limit conditions (every Exalt gets some) are having their plans or ambitions directly thwarted or being obviously outmatched or defeated in a contest or challenge.

Quote from: HairyHereticI haven't had a proper read through the rules yet. Do Eclipse still get the ability to get the charms of other Exalts, and if there is a lot of streamlining of charms is that still worth doing?

In 3E and Essence they can learn specific Charms marked as Eclipse from spirits and raksha, but not other Exalts. Such effects are usually unique and quirky - they are solidly powerful tools, but for unusual and specific purposes, for example a monstrous ghost might teach you to exhale a cloud of darkness.
"They say even the proudest spirits can be broken...with love."

-The Beldame (CORALINE by Neil Gaiman)

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Rajah on June 25, 2022, 03:56:50 PM
I think this is actually their 1E or 2E lore - I remember "failure" being a theme in 2E but IIRC it was less "didn't do the thing" and more "tried to do the thing but it was impossible because they didn't Exalt, THEN got pissed, THEN Exalted while pissed." I think they were only really "opposed" to Solars in 1E where they were an antagonist splat and less free-willed. I played quite a few mixed games including Infernals, Solars, Lunars, and Abyssals (and the occasional Sidereal) in 2E and Abyssals were always the tricky ones to integrate; Infernals just had an Urge, which could be almost anything, including "aligned with the Circle's goals."

In Essence, they're taken from the oppressed, the downtrodden, and the vengeful, and Exalt when they just won't take it any more - not out of failure but out of rage, righteousness, or just total cognitive rejection of the sins of a broken world. They can be villainous, but so can everybody.

No, you're right, I was thinking of the 2e description.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShadowFox89

What do people think about July 8th for closing out getting characters done? This is far enough away for everyone to make a decision on what they want to play and make a connection with other players, but close enough that it shouldn't feel like people can just put it off forever.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

HairyHeretic

Should be okay. Just to check, my rules are about a year old at this point. Was there any more recent update than that?
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

ShadowFox89

I don't believe there have been any updates to the manuscript since. As long as you got yours through KS/Backerkit you should have access to the latest download.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

HairyHeretic

There's nothing showing in my backerkit to download. I'm fairly sure I got mine through kickstarter, but it was so long ago I don't remember. The PDF has more than a few incomplete bits though (some charms, for instance) so I wasn't sure if there'd been any updates I should have gotten since.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Hexed

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on June 27, 2022, 12:42:40 AM
What do people think about July 8th for closing out getting characters done? This is far enough away for everyone to make a decision on what they want to play and make a connection with other players, but close enough that it shouldn't feel like people can just put it off forever.

Sounds good to me.

Got a question on charms. I know when it's flagged solar on a charm mode a solar gets that for free.
The modes listed as upgrades are they the ones cost extra even though I don't see a price or are they just what happens to the charm when you hit the skill requirements?

Rajah

8th sounds good to me.

Quote from: HairyHeretic on June 27, 2022, 08:36:55 AM
There's nothing showing in my backerkit to download. I'm fairly sure I got mine through kickstarter, but it was so long ago I don't remember. The PDF has more than a few incomplete bits though (some charms, for instance) so I wasn't sure if there'd been any updates I should have gotten since.

Had a similar concern - some Abyssal Charms specify an "Elite" tag but there's no Elite tag, just Elite Drill, which wouldn't work with the Charms in question since they create singular undead and not battlegroups. PROBABLY the Heroic tag is meant, though. Anyway yeah I also cannot find where I downloaded the manuscript in BackerKit (?) originally to see if it's updated (I think maybe it was just a Drive link in an email) but I think Shadow's right. It'd be unusual for them to publish a second manuscript, the collected version is usually the last thing we get before the finished PDF.

EDIT: BackerKit is definitely empty, I went direct and the digital downloads page has nothing. The manuscript instead came with email update #36 as an attachment, and nothing since, so that is indeed the current working version. But the Exalted Discord is usually pretty good about Q and A in the Essence channel if you're in no immediate rush, and the devs hang out there.

Quote from: Hexed on June 27, 2022, 08:45:24 AM
Sounds good to me.

Got a question on charms. I know when it's flagged solar on a charm mode a solar gets that for free.
The modes listed as upgrades are they the ones cost extra even though I don't see a price or are they just what happens to the charm when you hit the skill requirements?

I believe this has to be the case 'cause everything else is explicitly called out as nonpurchasable. The cost is a personal or Exalted milestone, as listed in advancement, to buy a new mode.

HairyHeretic

Any issues with popping a WIP sheet up here? There's a couple if questions I have around chargen.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

ShadowFox89

No issues, means if anyone else has similar questions but they have brought asked it could get answered.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

HairyHeretic

Ok, here's my sheet so far

WIP
Name:
Concept: Daring Smuggler/Merchant ship's captain
Preferred Pronouns:
Exalt type and Caste: Solar Eclipse
Background: Only need a paragraph or two.
Personality: What do they like? Hate? What will they die to defend and what would they never do?

Attributes:
Force: ●●○○○
Finesse:●●●●○
Fortitude:●●●○○

Abilities:
Awareness: 2
Athletics: 1
Close combat: 3
Craft: 1
Embassy: 4
Integrity: 3
Navigate: 2
Performance: 1
Physique: 1
Presence: 3
Ranged Combat:
Sagacity: 2
Stealth: 1
War: 1

Merits:
Followers (1) - Ships crew
Resources (2)
Artifact (4) - Name TBD - First Age Gale Class courier (similar to Whirligig from WotLA)
Hearthstone (and Manse) (3)

Charms:
Ox Body Technique
Snake style MA - Serpentine Evasion
Strange Tongue Understanding
Harmonious Presence Meditation
Illimitable Master Fence

Virtues:
Major: Wonder
Minor: Loyalty (his friends and crew)

Intimacies:
Major:
Minor: Wu Jian -
Minor:

Great Curse
Personal condition:

Essence: 1  Motes: 5

Health levels
2x0 [ ] [ ]
2x1 [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
1x2 [ ] [ ]
Incap [ ]

Parry: 4
Evasion: 3
Soak: 2
Hardness: 3

Equipment:

Onto the questions ...

If I'm right, we don't start with one dot free in the attributes anymore. It's simply assign the 4/3/2, correct?

I've gone with the alternate build rules for abilities and merits, with spend X points rather than assigning the spread it suggests. I hope there's no issues with that.

I'm not sure on the costing for my ship. In 2nd ed it would have been a 4 dot artifact, so I put it initially as that here, but might need to revise it. Likewise, could use some ideas for the manse and hearthstone, since it looks like those have changed somewhat.

I found this link off the Exalted discord server - http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/ExaltedEssence - has a variety of stuff people have come up with. Might be useful for us.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Rajah

Speaking of sheets!

Snapdragon

Name: Storm-Sown Snapdragon
Concept: Devilish messiah with a heart of gold and a sack full of someone else's undeserved silver.
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
Exalt type and Caste: Infernal Nadir
Background: Raised by bandits, "rescued" (violently) by a young and callous Lunar looking to replenish her expedition's losses by training up some impressionable kids. He tried hard to impress the new "parent" and keep his likewise-terrified siblings together; he Exalted when he discovered they weren't being prepared for an exciting life as ruin-delving scavenger princes but as trap-canaries and snacks for the surly dead. The Lunar didn't make it, but his siblings did (more or less) - now a mercenary, a monk, a pair of thieves, and a ghost respectively - and Snapdragon's taken up what he sarcastically refers to as the "family business," referencing not banditry but his late slaver's expeditionary efforts. Something to do with a God of Wishes. He's less interested in that than collecting loot (which he always seems to find himself looking for in lands held by objectionable people, and often emphatically in contrast to their objections) but it IS interesting. And it'd be nice to travel, see the world, kick some of the crap out of it...

Personality:
Hates: Apathy
Would die to defend: His companion yeddim
Will never do: Sacrifice someone else for his own benefit

Attributes:
Force: ●●●○○
Finesse:●●●●○
Fortitude:●●○○○

Abilities:
Awareness: -
Athletics: 2
Craft: 2
Embassy: 2
Integrity: 1
Navigate: 4
Performance: -
Physique: 5
Presence: -
Ranged Combat:  -
Sagacity: 3
Stealth: 3
War: -

Merits:
Artifact ●●●●● (Primary)
- Temple of the Body Aureate, an orichalcum set of articulated plate.

Familiar ●●● (Secondary)
- Queen Regardless, a demon-blooded yeddim.

Artifact ●● (Tertiary)
- Always Home, an enchanted howdah with several spacious rooms.

Charms:
Physique Excellency
Devil-Body Incarnation
Shadow Spite Curse
Joy in Violence
Fists of Iron Technique

Virtues: Major - Compassion; Minor - Wonder

Intimacies:

Major
Compassion - "I'll do better with the world than the rabble I plan to take it from."

Minor
Compassion - Queen Regardless (Camaraderie)
Wonder - Treasures of Ages Past (Desire)

Health levels
2x0
2x1
1x2
Incap

Soak: 2 (7)
Hardness: 4

Equipment:
Temple of the Body Aureate (Artifact 5)
Orichalcum articulated plate

Forged from the gleaming sarcophagus of Creation's first Solar martial artist, this ornate set of armor is meshed with the silk of her many-legged mentor and joined by the colorful leather of the devils she slew in her final hour. A relic of a less refined Age, it eschews the concept of the body as a weapon, instead extending the body into those weapons closest to its function.

The Exalt's Natural and Worn attacks are considered to be unarmed attacks, and the Exalt's unarmed attacks gain the Balanced tag.

You're correct on no free dot. The costing of the ship is pretty much dependent on what it actually does. 4 dots is probably a good benchmark, there's a couple fairly featureful ships at 4 between Arms and Heirs, but it could go up or down a dot depending on what it actually does.

HairyHeretic

I'll have to check those and see what the comparisons are like. I was using the 2nd ed stuff to start as I'm more familiar with it.

It's basically a fairly small, very fast merchant ship. It wouldn't do bulk cargoes, but high value / high speed runs.

Edit - I had a look at those, and both those 4 dot ships are full on ship of the line warships. I think I can probably drop the cost of my trimaran down at least a dot, maybe two, and still give it some fancy features.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

ShadowFox89

Just a reminder that you'll have until Friday to get the crunch of your sheet done. Fluff can be hashed out a bit better once everyone has the initial idea of what they're playing done.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

HairyHeretic

I think most of mine is there, but I'll need to get some GM input on the ship, since I seem to have somewhat under costed it.

I have a few ideas for stuff it could do though .. should I post them here?

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Rajah

I believe I'm finished pending artifact approval, and for my demon-blooded yeddim, I'd be happy if she can have agatae wings the size and noise level of a large cargo plane. Rescue from some mad sorcerer's defunct breeding program, perhaps.

Hexed

boats and wings ahoy. O.o

I got side tracked but working on putting all the info into the sheet now. Need to see if there's a name generator...

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Hexed on July 05, 2022, 06:30:27 PM
Need to see if there's a name generator...

http://www.voidstate.com/name_generator/

I use it all the time for NPCs, and the occasional PC. If you don't want to mess around with all the settings, just click the "I feel lucky" option

Cattle die, kinsmen die

ShadowFox89

I'll go over what we have and address stuff in the morning then. Looks like 4 players? Avalon, Hairy, Rajah, and Hexed?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Hexed

HairyHeretic

So what I'm thinking for mine is basically the same kind of propulsion system as on the Whirligig (but maybe even faster), the ability to go underwater (like the pics in DotFA p56 2nd ed) and maybe a light implosion bow, for when guests turn up unexpectedly :D Giving it the disguise ability of Skiff to Scow Method (MotSE p38 3rd ed) could be handy as well.

Maybe a Chameleon Stone for the Hearthstone

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Rajah

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on July 06, 2022, 12:37:37 AM
I'll go over what we have and address stuff in the morning then. Looks like 4 players? Avalon, Hairy, Rajah, and Hexed?

Seems like? I don't see Avalon in-thread but if you've got a private app that'd be the crew of interest at present.

Avalon29

Didn't get told there was a new thread and was wondering why things were so quiet haha. ;D Should get a sheet up shortly. Since I've got it done just not in with the sheet stuff.

Avalon29

And there we go mostly completed sheet. Finishing up the personality and background on a scratch file.

Artifact is just soulsteel flavored Glacial Mantle from Heirs.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Jade Finger of the Jackal
Concept: Breath Liminal investigator and mediator for the dead.
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
Exalt type and Caste: Breath Liminal.

Background: 5 years ago Jade was raised by his creator Father of the Graveyard Method. An angry dragon blooded father who had spent years trying to bring a spirit back into a constructed body, eventually the Dark Mother took pity on the scholar and nudged a soul back into a body. Jade Finger for that’s what he was when was born that day. The creator wanted one thing, for the creator’s dead family to find peace and Jade Finger’s job was to help with that. He did his job slowly settling the final regrets until the spirits were gone. But it still wasn’t enough for the creator. And Jade Finger kept up the work. Becoming known as someone who settles old grudges and regrets. The dead were quick to offer up their help for their own shot at redemption or passing on, creating an information network of spirits and their relatives that almost nobody else could see while his creator watches, funding Jade Finger’s escapades wandering farther and farther afield if always returning in the end.

Personality: Jade Finger is a

Attributes:
Force: ●●●○○
Finesse:●●○○○
Fortitude:●●●●○

Abilities:
Awareness: 5
Athletics: 2
Craft:0
Embassy: 2
Integrity: 3
Navigate: 0
Performance:0
Physique:4
Presence: 2
Ranged Combat:
Sagacity:3
Stealth: 0
War:1

Merits: Primary: Contacts 5: The restless dead
Secondary: Artifact 4 (Soul Mantle, soulsteel articulated plate )
Tertiary: Resources 2

Charms:
Oxbody
Corporeal Reformation
Breath-tasting ward
The Last Exhalation of secrets
Deathbound Mania

Virtues:

Major Virtue Loyalty
Minor virtue Discipline

Intimacies:
Major intimacy: Father of the Graveyard Method (Creator)
Minor intimacy: The dead have the right to vengeance
Minor intimacy: Find out what humanity is and what I lost

Health levels
3x0
3x1
1x2
Incap

Parry: attr + 3
Evasion: attr + 0 (2 athletics- mob penalty)
Soak: 7 (2 + 5)
Hardness: 4
mobility penalty : -2

Equipment:
Weapon Axe (Medium melee, chopping)
Armor Soul Mantle (soulsteel articulated plate, artifact heavy armor)

Soul Mantle  Attunement and charms

Soulsteel and Essence Conversion of Glacial Mantle from Heirs of the Shogunate

Soul Mantle.

Attunement bonus: Soul Mantle’s wearer is immune to mundane environmental hazards based on the shadowlands and necrotic energies, and adds (Essence) non-Charm dice on rolls against magical hazards based on necrotic energy or shadowlands and the Underworld. Souls Mantle gains (Essence) soak and +1 Hardness against Necrotic energy-based attacks.

Soul Aegis (Comparison Swift Counter or Abyssal Death Approach)
Cost: 2m
Duration:
Instant Prerequisite: None

The fragment of the shadowlands inside the Soul Mantle numbs those who stand against its master, leeching their energy.

After an enemy hits the wearer with an attack from close range, she can use this Evocation to unleash a wave of necrotic energy against him, causing him to lose one power (which she doesn’t gain). Against decisive attacks, this power is taken at step 4, not from the attacker’s base power after resetting. If it reduces the spent power below required hardness the attack fails. This Evocation can also be used while grappling or being grappled by a character at close range. The wearer may use it once on each of her turns to drain one power from the opposing character (which she doesn’t gain).

Resonant: The wielder gains the lost power.

Unleashing the Soul’s Fury Comparison Abyssal Arise and slaughter

Prerequisite:  Soul Aegis, Sagacity 4
Cost: commit 1 mote for the scene.
Duration: One scene

The Soul Mantle calls to the linger dead shining out like a beacon to spirits that remain promising vengeance and redemption. Spirits from the skies above to reinforce the exalted.

Commit 1 mote. If there are corpses buried in the ground or slaughtered on the battlefield, Roll Force + Sagacity. Success creates a Size 1 battlegroup of Ghosts (p. XX) at out to short range
with an additional point of (Size) for every two successes on activation. Alternatively, heal one health level of damage inflicted on a battlegroup of ghosts with regular drill within short range for every two successes rolled. If it would count as a place of death, gain two automatic successes. These additional ghosts remain for the scene before dispersing.

Unquenchable fury (Upgrade, E3 Sagacity 5): If Glimpse Beyond the Grave is active the ghosts become war ghosts. If they have the opportunity to possess the equipment of their enemies, the battlegroup may persist indefinitely after commitment ends.

Graveyard’s call Comparison Counter attack Solar mode and Infernal Skyflaying wind dance

Prerequisite: Soul Aegis, Sagacity 3
Cost: commit 1 mote for the scene.

The exalted radiates draining winds from the shadowlands out to short range as an environmental hazard with difficulty (higher of Essence or 3) and Damage 1 round. Allied battlegroups are immune to this hazard. If this causes a route check, the route check is made at +1 difficulty

While evocation is active the wearer uses Soul Aegis against an attack, she can make an decisive counter attack with necrotic energies that ignores hardness at step 8 for 2 power, rolling (Fortitude + Sagacity). Success inflicts one die of bashing damage. If Glimpse Beyond the Grave is active the damage of this charm increases to (Essence) dice.

Resonant: The wearer’s allies are immune to this hazard and difficult terrain related to necrotic energy or shadowlands and the underworld

Graveyard Bulwark Fortification Straight Conversion of Glacial Bulwark Fortification evocation from Glacial Mantle in heirs

Prerequisite: Graveyard’s call, sagacity 3, Essences 2
Cost: 1 mote 1 power;

Once a scene, spirits empower Soul Mantle, reinforcing the armor with impervious strength. She gains (Essence) temporary −0 health levels and are damaged first. Each temporary health level remaining grants Soul Mantle +1 soak. Attacks with increased effectiveness against undead or creatures of darkness ignore this bonus soak. The wearer can use this Evocation reflexively, waiving its power cost, when she activates Graveyard’s call.

Resonant: For every two temporary health levels remaining, Soul Mantle gains +1 Hardness. Attacks targeting undead or creatures of darkness ignore this Hardness bonus.

Dissonant: This Evocation can’t be awakened by characters dissonant with Soul Mantle.

Glimpse beyond the grave Comparison Dragon-blooded Storm calling strategies

Cost: Commit 1 mote
Duration: End of scene
Prerequisite: Graveyard’s call Sagacity 3

The winds of the Underworld heralds the arrival of Soul Mantle’s master and her army and seems to call the shadowlands and its fury with it. The exalted enacts this Charm as a tactic for a single battle. The area becomes linked to the Underworld temporarily filling the air with screaming winds and dark fog, inflicting a −2 environmental penalty on physical actions take in combat and vision- or hearing-dependent Awareness rolls. Additionally, the dread winds increase any withering damage dealt by allied battle groups by one point. This damage doesn’t apply against characters immune to the environmental penalties.

Resonant: The exalted’s allies share the Soul Mantle’s Attunement bonus

Dissonant: This Evocation’s penalties only apply against enemy battle groups.

Graveyard’s Legion comparison Mouse Conquers Lion

Prerequisite: Unleashing the Soul’s Fury, Glimpse Beyond the Grave, Sagacity 4
Cost: Commit 1 mote to scene

Soul Mantle’s master blesses her soldiers with necromantic might, encasing their weapons and armor with the spirits of the dead. She grants an allied battle group within medium range the following benefits:
• Increase drill by 1
• They gain + 2 accuracy and Overwhelming 1.
• They gain +1 Parry Attacks which target the undead or creatures of darkness ignore this bonus.
• They gain +2 soak and Hardness + 1. Attacks which have increased damage on undead or creatures of darkness ignore this soak bonus and Hardness.

Resonant: The enhanced battle group increases drill by up to 2 levels,

Dissonant: This Evocation can’t be awakened by characters dissonant with Soul Mantle.

Hexed

Sorry it took me so long.
Still trying to figure out the artifacts.
The stronger one is a pair of bracers + shinguards that I'm still iffy about, mostly thinking something along the lines of kinetic amplifiers but need to remember where I'd seen the ones that sparked the idea.

the other is armor that isn't armor as eventually martial arts charms are going to be used and I'm fairly sure they don't work in actual armor.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Iron Boulder
Concept: Wandering Artist of War
Preferred Pronouns: Her/She
Exalt type and Caste: Dawn Solar
Background: Youngest daughter of a martial arts school that fought in pit fights and tournaments for money to head out and see the world. Enough older siblings she'd never inherit or have much of a dowry so she's wandering to grow her skills and make her own way in the world.
Personality:

Attributes:
Force: ●●●●○
Finesse:●●○○○
Fortitude:●●●○○

Abilities:
Awareness: 3
Athletics: 4
Close combat: 5
Craft:
Embassy:
Integrity: 1
Navigate:
Performance: 1
Physique: 3
Presence:
Ranged Combat:
Sagacity: 2
Stealth:
War: 3

Exalt Advantages:
First Among Equals:Solar Exalts always win ties, even when there's no clear defender. Solar player's characters win ties against solar storyteller characters. PC vs PC use normal tie rules.
Supremacy of Ability:Solars don't pay the mote cost to activate Excellencies.
Divine Resonance: Solars are resonant with all magical materials, especially Excellencies.

Anima Effects::
Supernal Warrior (passive): Without needing to roll, defeat up to the Dawn's Essence in Extras every turn, and add the Dawn's Essence in dice to damage against battle groups. Additionally, battle groups increase the difficulty to resist a rout check by the Exalt's Essence.
Fearsome Visage (Active): The Dawn Caste is a terrifying foe. Add the Solar's Essence in automatic successes to attempts to frighten or intimidate an opponent. Any gambits based on fear or intimidation have their cost reduced by one.
Unconquered (Iconic) At 10 anima, follow any Ranged or Close Combat attack with a secondary attack using a different ability. This attack must target a different opponent.

Merits:
Artifact 5
An artifact from her family that she won in a small tournament against her many siblings.

Artifact 3

Resources 2
Arena winnings and investing in a few Martial Arts dojos.

Charms:
Ox Body Technique:
+1 0 health lvl
+ 1 -1 health lvl

Iron Kettle Body: (Solar: Adamant Skin Concentration)
1 mote on step 7. Soak against a single attack increases by Physique. Or Soak against environmental damage effect created by charm or magic.

Excellency (Close Combat):
0 mote (solar) on step 1 in combat, passive value boost out of combat. Add ability as dice bonus to roll involving that ability.

Monkey Leap Technique:
Leap vertically 1 range band into the air as a movement. May leap forwards horizontally to leap across rooftops, move stylishly through the air, and avoid appropriate hazards and obstacles, bypassing them without a roll.

Fists of Iron Technique (Solar: Adamantine Fists of Battle) :
Start of combat may choose that unarmed attacks count as medium or heavy weapons rather than light. Spend 1 mote on step one to change as reflexive action that doesn't count as charm on that step. Also choose 1 tag to apply to exalts unarmed attacks, 1 mote spent to permit artifact tag. Tag doesn't change when weapon classification changes. May be used during a clash.

Virtues:
Major -

Minor - 

Intimacies:

Health levels
0 - ooo
1 - ooo
2 - o
I - o