Previous topic - Next topic

Skye

The best damn walking double entendre ever
  >:)
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Aiden

Quote from: Saerra on October 04, 2009, 10:01:02 PM
You can have one of mine.. I have three and they just love to rage full out war in my livingroom.

Lol Cats is old news, its all about average cats

http://averagecats.com/

Will

Quote from: Reign on October 11, 2009, 07:42:03 AM
The best damn walking double entendre ever
  >:)

This... is just... damn.  Perfect, I think is the word.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Trieste

Paradox

Quote from: Trieste on October 12, 2009, 11:54:36 PM
Yawn.

From the site:

"About

AverageCats is a site that has pictures of cats.

Pictures of cats on the internet are not very new or exciting things. In fact, seeing cats on the internet is an incredibly average occurrence. They practically live here.

As you may have noticed, nearly all cat pictures include captions. And these captions usually personify the cat in some way or another.

What the internet fails to realize is that most cats do not think like people. They think like cats. AverageCats seeks to remedy this misinformation by providing a helpful, pictorial primer on cats."

It helps puts the pictures into a better perspective than a bunch of cats with mundane, negatory captions.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Lilias

Who needs average cats when you can have extraordinary ones?

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Aiden

This is my favorite Averagecats.com picture

The touchscreen would most likely not be responsive to their paws. Cats couldn’t even begin to understand the technology of the iPod, and they most likely don’t even appreciate music. Somebody put the iPod under a sleeping cat, placed the earbud into the cat’s ear, and took a picture. Also, it is hard to pluralize “iPod Touch.”

Trieste

Quote from: Paradox on October 13, 2009, 08:47:25 AM
From the site:

"About

AverageCats is a site that has pictures of cats.

Pictures of cats on the internet are not very new or exciting things. In fact, seeing cats on the internet is an incredibly average occurrence. They practically live here.

As you may have noticed, nearly all cat pictures include captions. And these captions usually personify the cat in some way or another.

What the internet fails to realize is that most cats do not think like people. They think like cats. AverageCats seeks to remedy this misinformation by providing a helpful, pictorial primer on cats."

It helps puts the pictures into a better perspective than a bunch of cats with mundane, negatory captions.

Except ... anyone with cats can see what the cats are doing. It's like having Ben Stein in the bedroom narrating while you're having sex. Ben Stein is awesome. Sex is awesome. But they are not two great tastes that tastes great together.

Oniya

;D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Will

I actually think having sex narrated by Ben Stein is one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time.  I'm not kidding.

- Jack Kerouac

Paradox

Yeah, I'm with Will on this one. It would be rather funny.

I mostly enjoyed averagecats because it poked fun at the conventions that a lot of lolcats pictures use; all things considered, I definitely prefer lolcats. Where else would you see this kind of thing?  :P

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Paradox

Will

The cat just has a lot of hair.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. XD  There is humor in stating the obvious, I think.

- Jack Kerouac

Saerrael

<- doesn't need any text.

Skye

Quote from: Paradox on October 13, 2009, 02:39:24 PM

-Le gasp- I didn't know Captain Corona and Pepsi Lad had a cat sidekick!

<--Retarded/drunk
friends that do and wear
whatever I say.

/hijack
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Hunter

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Paradox on October 13, 2009, 02:38:48 PM
Yeah, I'm with Will on this one. It would be rather funny.

I mostly enjoyed averagecats because it poked fun at the conventions that a lot of lolcats pictures use; all things considered, I definitely prefer lolcats. Where else would you see this kind of thing?  :P

Not to be sexist or anything but I think they're both males.  I'll bet they don't ask for directions either.

Paradox

Haaa, nice Beguile's.

Hunter

Saerrael

Hunter

Saerrael

Hunter

Beguile's Mistress

Hunter