Seven Deadly Sins Group Game[Bondage/Non-Con] ONE MALE NEEDED!

Started by LadySky, November 17, 2009, 09:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelemar

Part of the fun could be that until they have some kind of physical bond with their partner the other women do effect them, maybe not as much as they would others, but they do effect them, say unless they are in direct physical contact of their mates or something like that

.  I haven't really thought this out, but maybe a birthmark that they share in common with their fated partner could be what would be their physical clue that they are fated to be paired.

maybe for example  Af could have a birthmark shaped as a pitch fork and  sinj would have a knife shaped one. 

averice a dollar sign and her partner a cents sign... I dunno *grin*  something...

Kotah

hmmm... I think the sin's should affect the other men, but only in relation to the one they are partnered to.

So a prolonged visit with a certain wrath girl... may end up leading to some angry play time. >.> :P

Sort of muted AOE.
Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Sasha

You can mark Aiden down as my partner ...I think he is going to post his character sometime soon anyways . With the update and everything ..not sure what happened.

To me I would think that any man spending time near one of the other sisters would be effected by their personality the sin they represent may draw out those characteristics in their own personality. Though the estate and its grounds might be protected and warded so that any immortal within can not completely injure another one. Since these men are to become or already are immortal by the pre destined mating that was determined by Zeus.

The same going for the sister .. if sloth touches wrath for instance she may feel drained or extremely tired but would not fall into a coma . And sloth may be filled with a slight rage for a few hours.  Though touching one of the human help ...that becomes a different issue.

If one of the other men hang around wrath for too long .. I could see the more animalistic nature coming up to the surface in them ..drawing up an anger.

or gluttony ..causing a need to overindulge in something ..

Be a real bitch to have gluttony in the room with the lollipop .. as envy walks in ...that poor man be in a world of hurt wanting that lollipop to the point he charges out of the manner and purchases every Lolly looking toy in town.

I do like the idea of starting out with the sisters in the house ..a informal dinner ..or gathering. To get the mix of them first off .. and then move out into the meeting of each of the men they are to be mated with.

Either way am good with whatever is decided upon.

Ceron

Yes that's it incite the were wolf into a envious, lustful wrath in a house full of fine women
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

cere

^^^what Sasha says makes absolute sense and has lots of cred to me.

Now, speaking of behalf of Vanity(Lady Em) [wait till she sees this...she'll have a fit!...but I know she's asleep now!!] I can say that she and I are in perfect harmony on the fact that she'll do whatever I say.

So, it makes perfect sense to have this tenuous grasp of self control based upon who is in the room.  After all, self control is what is affected by coming into contact with these'sinners'!  Beautiful and desirable as they are, that lollipop could be used in the most delightful way, their curse should impact all around them...immortals to a lesser extent than mortals by a great deal naturally...to the point of a weakening of their own ego, bringing forward their unrestrained subconscious thoughts.

~Cere rests his wand~

** Light is life.  Dark is divine!  **
  ~Ons and Offs of import~        ~Away times~

"The secret to living a good life is honesty and fair play.  If you can fake these, you've got it made!"  Groucho Marx

Kotah

Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: cere on November 23, 2009, 12:28:59 AM

Now, speaking of behalf of Vanity(Lady Em) [wait till she sees this...she'll have a fit!...but I know she's asleep now!!] I can say that she and I are in perfect harmony on the fact that she'll do whatever I say.

I don't remember saying that >.>;....on another note, I am still very much awake and am indeed going to throw a fit soon <.<;

-grumbles about men and their possessive natures-

Well...I might behave, but I think I'd need to be bribed =P

On another note, these ideas are all really interesting and I can see how they can all be put into play ;o Hm, so this means that the sisters can affect each other as well? Just that the effect is minimalized drastically when compared to that of a regular human? The same goes for all of the seven men (as in they can all be affected to some extent by each sister) save for their other half?

I must sound like a broken record x.X;

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

cere

Quote from: Kotah on November 23, 2009, 12:39:54 AM
It's my lolly pop and you can't have it!

It's not about who owns it...it's how you share your lollipop!! 

Quote from: Lady Em-grumbles about men and their possessive natures-

Exactly my point...we are a loving sharing group of friends.  Can I have a lick?

"The secret to living a good life is honesty and fair play.  If you can fake these, you've got it made!"  Groucho Marx

cere

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on November 23, 2009, 12:44:40 AM

Well...I might behave, but I think I'd need to be bribed =P

Bribes are all arrangeable my dear lady...what takes your fancy? ~grins~

Kotah

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: cere on November 23, 2009, 12:52:22 AM
Bribes are all arrangeable my dear lady...what takes your fancy? ~grins~

A giant colorful and swirly lollipop?

No, that's a secret for you to never find out. x3 Or rather you can most certainly try and figure it out but I won't tell you if you're right or wrong~ O:)

Quote from: Kotah on November 23, 2009, 12:56:17 AM
*thwaps cere*

You still cant lick my lolly.

-giggles at Cere's folly-

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Kotah

so, when can the sisters start?

it's rhyme time, ain't it jolly?

cere

Quote from: Kotah on November 23, 2009, 12:56:17 AM
*thwaps cere*

You still cant lick my lolly.

Cere decides to save his licks for later...and then who denies loses  ;-)

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on November 23, 2009, 12:58:08 AM
A giant colorful and swirly lollipop?

No, that's a secret for you to never find out. x3 Or rather you can most certainly try and figure it out but I won't tell you if you're right or wrong~ O:)

-giggles at Cere's folly-

See, now that's just typical mind games Em...and I love them!  Bring them on!! xD

Kotah

... there a big board game for this already, and I never noticed. Are we gonna go along the same deal?

Arkaniel

I have a question... Who all is immortal already? The Women all obviously, but I am under the impression most of the men (except for me) are as well.

I see some interesting plot points, combining my character's mortality (at the start), enhanced by the Envy-sin and the Wrath-sin, to be complemented by Avarice into questing obsessively for his own immortality, depending on how Zeus planned on making all men immortal as well.

LadySky

WOW!  I went to bed and the party began! :P

I have a headache right now so my brain is not working all that well. I think I have followed everyones ideas but then again......

I know for my character Sloth, I want to play her curse to effect everyone. Part of her whole personality has been developed because she cannot touch anything living and has not for 4,000 years. Once she meets her "mate" it will mean so much more to her if he is the first one she has touched in that time.

I think once she is "mated" with her man that the curse would still be there....though as everyone suggested, very muted. We could have a scene where she tests it out on one of her sisters and instead of falling into a coma she just passes out and quickly recovers.

I have the OOC/Profile thread almost ready, I was waiting till everyone was partnered but truly we can start without everyone partnered, the sisters will be interacting for while anyway! I will get the thread up today and post the link here! ;D

arkaniel1~ I think thus far all the men are immortal which will really be cool for your man, you can really go to town with how that effects him!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

LadySky

Quote from: Armanda Honey on November 22, 2009, 09:35:24 PM

Positions Update:

Avarice~Jated(PROFILE POSTED/Partner:Lord Drake(PROFILE POSTED)

Envy~thebobmaster(PROFILE POSTED)/Partner:OPEN

Gluttony~Kotah(PROFILE POSTED)/Partner:Chelemar(PROFILE POSTED)

Lust~Xandi(PROFILE POSTED)/Partner:arkaniel1(PROFILE POSTED)

Sloth~LadySky(PROFILE POSTED)/Partner:Marcuss(PROFILE POSTED)

Vanity~Esoteric Myobi(PROFILE POSTED)/Partner:cere(PROFILE POSTED)

Wrath~Sasha(PROFILE POSTED)/Partner:Aiden(PROFILE PENDING)
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

LadySky

Aiden

I'm playing multiple characters, so I have no main bio..yet (since I do not want to spoil my plot to my writing partner, in character she has been a bad bad girl).

SO with that said, I'll give this guys a name, and my main bio will come as the story begins.  >:)

LadySky

Sasha

Falls over laughing ....

Least send the character sheet to her in a PM or something Aiden ...geez. ITs her storyline let her at least approve it .  Men ... shakes head.

He is going to play a few characters as a game of cat and mouse ..not sure if his prick of a character is going to actually be these other prior men or what . One of them ...what the hell do you mean he is the one ...love to hate , hate to love ...She is Wrath so it should be exciting anyways. I am fine with it but its your story so let you decide.

Still laughing over that pic though ...worthless ragabash . grumbles .... was so joking Aiden when i sent that to you .  OMG ... hilarious .

LadySky

*snickers and shakes head* I am used to Aiden's antics! LOL

Let him have his fun, no worries on my part! lol :P

Fragile Dreams

Name~ Christos Nikolaou

Age~ 30

Description~ see pictures.

Personality~ Christos was raised by a poor family in Greece and learned from young age the struggle of survival in life. He's a hard worker and very friendly with the people around him. He has a quick temper, although most of the times he's kind and smooth with his surrounding. It will take something really important to outrage him and when he does, he stops only if he'll get what he wants. He like to speak for himself and dislikes when someone is trying to bribe him for something or pity him, he's a warrior for the middle classes and people loves him for helping them out. The basic personality trait of Christo, is his love for women, he admires them greatly and loves them heartily as friends and lovers. He's an obsessive flirter and womanizer, and also protective around his women. Last but not least, he is vengeful. If someone treats him with disrespect, he will not act immediately and in cold blood, but he will plot to humiliate the said person.

History~ Christos is the long descendant of Sisyphus, a king punished by Zeus in Tartarus by being cursed to roll a huge boulder up a hill, only to watch it roll back down, and to repeat this throughout eternity. As Sisyphus becomes an eternal worker, Zeus said that with unite of one of Sisyphus' descendants with one of the Sins, will break the curse that wants all the lineage working like ants. The prophecy was long forgotten in the Nikolaou family, but the signs were plainly visible, all the males in the family were workaholics, losing families and lovers for their obsession over work. Christos however, got some unique abilities that never again appeared in the lineage and one of them was to interact with one of the Sins with no side-effects. Having just found his abilities, Christos resides in Greece, trying to control them and work with them in his ordinary life, without causing an suspicions to the people around him.

Abilities~ Extraordinary strength, Rapid regeneration, Extra senses(Hearing and seeing), Extraordinary speed.

Curse~ Complete workaholic, puts work over everything else even when doesn't want to. Is able to work day and night just to satisfy his hunger for work, which again never seems enough.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

LadySky

The partner for Avarice had to drop out of the game so we need a male partner for her!

Check out the premice of the story and if you find yourself interested in playing our game contact Jated & me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AVARICE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Played By: Jated ... Partner: OPEN

Curse:  Avarice (Workaholic that never sleeps)

Name:  Alexis Jane   Can be called Alex, or AJ

Description:  Sandy blond, shoulder length layered hair.  5'7" tall, 129 lbs, 36c-26-37, brown eyes, small nose, and great lips.

Personality:  Alex is very head strong.  She has great will power, and has a hard time understand those who do not.  She has the automatic ability to tell when someone is lying, although she doesn't always 'let on' that she knows.  She has the ability to ease tension, sadness, and all emotions that could possible cause a fight.  She uses these powers of perception rarely among these cursed women.  She is a great cook, although rarely has time to do so.  Over the years she has had to develop a career in which, no matter what year it is, she can work dutifully.  She has tried photography, music, and arts.  She finally found something that keeps her busy, and provides knowledge at every turn.  She has found detective work to be her glitch.  She has solved hundreds of cold case files, as she has the extreme amount of time to work on them.  She has written many books, always under an alias.  Had trouble a few hundred years back, when someone confronted her about a book that was written over a hundred years ago.  She works diligently.  Her hobbies include remodeling the house, (thousands of times over), reading, and cooking.

Abilities:  Can point out a liar.  Doesn't matter what they are lying about, she knows.  Calms a room, to ease a fight.  With one touch of her hand, she can tell a person's past.  She goes through men quickly, they ask too many questions.  She has absolutely NO patience for stupidity, nor ignorance. 

No fear.  Heals fast.  Soft spoken.  Exceedingly quick learner. 
Ability to use any weapon, with precision. 

Looking for a man who is a bit dangerous.  One who will provide a bit of a challenge, and be a little bit controlling, but not overly so.  Like I said she is head strong, and may need a man to put a bit of control into her life.

Dre

Personal info:
Username:
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38356.0" rel="nofollow" class="bbc_link new_win" target="_blank">Dre</a>

Basics:
Character Name: Achasteon
Nickname: Ace
Age: Old enough to know a few tricks, and use them properly. Is a Second-Generation Atlantean God. That's old.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Preferences: Dominate

Appearance:
Eye Color: Dark, nearly coal black
Hair Color: Dark; Short
Height: 6' 5''
Build: Toned and muscular from years of hard training as a Soldier for the Atlantean Army. A few battle scars, light in color decorate his back and front, and some on his arms and legs, but all are faint unless one was really looking. Mostly sword wounds, but there are small scars from daggers/knifes and bullets. A symbol: Circle with two points at the top and two triangles forming a star in the middle.

Personality: As an assassin his demeanor is silent and controlled. Unless he's spoken to, he does not speak, his accent is close to Greece, but with a hint of Atlantean that only a few can pick up on. Observant, he lets nothing passed him if he can help it, its allowed him to live this long, so it must be working. However, when he directs a command, he expects to be obeyed without question. Dangerous and confident, the mixture of the two usually sends out warnings to not cross him. Fair in judgments he never gives out a punishment that was never earned. Patience has never been a strong suit for him, but he is not easily angered. Once his mind is set to something, its pretty much set.

Strengths:

• Patience. To a certain point.
  • Calm in any situation that might be dangerous.
  • Immortality. Except if you chop his head off, or use a special dagger.
  • The usual: Strength, hearing.
  • Able to shift into the shadows. Aka, shadow walking.
  • Mind's eye. **Will learn more about this in RP**

Weaknesses:

• Blind during the day.
  • Set in his ways. Very stubborn. Bull-headed

Background:  A Second-Generation Atlantean god who survived his homeland destruction by being whisked away to Greece just seconds prior. His parents and most of the Atlantis occupants were lost that day, which resulted in his being raised by a Greece General and his concubines. At first the family thought nothing of raising Achasteon, having assumed that he was a mortal orphan. An accident involving a pitchfork clued them into his immortality and the fact that he was blind, however marked differently. His eyes were solid black, instead of the extreme pale that most blind people bore. He did not act blind during the day, and after many weeks of consulting with Seers and Oracles, the family found out that during the day, he was gifted with Mind's Eye, and then at night he regained his sight.

Growing up challenged the young Achasteon to become smarter, stronger and faster then the bullies that plagued Greece, and before long, he was accepted into the Army. However, he proved to be an asset they could not afford to not use, so he was trained as an assassin. And he did his job very well.

As the years dragged on he loved many woman, and fell in love with a few who died before their time. He has made many enemies in his long existence, so it is a struggle to keep those he loves safe. For many years, he slept, a coma-like state that gave him a break from the world. Waking nearly five hundred years ago, he roamed the lands to settle and then pick up and move again, taking odd jobs as a mercenary, or thief for the highest bidder. Most of it was for his own amusement, rather then the need for the money.

Finally he settled back in his homeland, or what he considered his home, Greece and opened an exclusive Night club called Sins of Midnight. The club's VIP were other immortal who wanted a haven to be themselves without many rules, and few rules he did have were not hard to follow.

Alright Ladies and Gents: This is Achasteon's profile. Let me know if its acceptable or not and I'll be more then willing to add or subtract whatever it needs. Thanks!
||Rest in Peace, Moreth.||||Absences and Apologies: Updated 12/18/19 ||