Wolfy's partner search (MxF)

Started by Wolfblackthorne, October 03, 2021, 06:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfblackthorne

October is here and I have found myself in need of a few writing partners. Below are a few ideas.  My Ons/offs are listed in the link below. Please Pm me if any of the ideas below catch your interest.  I'm also open to others ideas.

House of Mirrors: My character inherits or maybe stumbles upon a seemingly abandoned mansion. That night  there is a storm and there is no power. Exploring the house, he finds there are mirrors of various sizes and shapes all over the house. Even stranger is a letter waiting for him on the banister of the staircase that's addressed to him. As the night goes on strange things happen such as floating objects, pre lit candles, and even more notes but who is the mysterious author and why do they seem so interested in him. He  gets all the way to the master bedroom when he sees a strange pale woman in the mirror there.  Words start writing in flowing handwriting as if to him. Panicking, he flees the room, hiding in a closet, passing out until morning.

What happens next?

Setting: Modern, Fantasy

Looking for someone to play the ghost.

Supernatural Affairs: Supernatural, crytid and weird things are happening in the small town of Trappers cove on a small island off the coast. Your character is a native who just came back to settle a deceased family members affairs only to find  the old sea cottage was left to them as well as a recording telling them they were actually fighting to keep humanity safe from all sorts of Supernatural creatures and that it's the main characters duty to take up their mantle as a Supernatural agent.

Setting: Modern, Fantasy, horror

Looking for someone to play either the character above or along side such character.

The orc just won't take no for an answer: whether born in the world as a warrior in training or pulled into the world via summoning gone wrong, my character ends up getting captured by an orc princess. Despite my character 's many protests, she is dead set on marrying  my character  even though she is on the run herself. Things get worse as he has to go on an adventure as her captive.

Setting: Fantasy, dungeons and dragons

Looking for someone to play the warrior orc princess.

Equipmentmalfunction:  Your character is a bitchy ceo who likes self bandage to let off steam. She's drawn the ire of so many no man will go near her so she tries this instead. However something goes wrong and she's stuck and locked in the bound position. Her one saving grace is her phone is nearby. Unfortunately,  her luck runs our when  she calls a locksmith to get her out of the device and my character,  who knows her, shows up. He agrees to free her but it comes with conditions

Optional: Your character is just a single girl who tries self bandage for the first time but gets stuck in the cuffs and no where near the keys. Helpless, she accidentally dials the wrong number on her phone in an attempt to be rescued.

Setting: Modern

Looking for someone to play the girl or ceo.