The L Word (F/F)

Started by Usani, January 03, 2014, 04:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

I posted this a long time ago and figure its time to give it another shot!  I'm a huge fan of The L Word series and would love to do a rp involving one of the two couple listed below. Bold is my character.

Dana/Alice:   For this pairing I would like to see Dana as the more dominant one.  And in this one Dana does not have cancer.  I wanna do something where Dana has been dating Lara and Lara has started to become very controlling.  She has told Dana she does not want her to see Alice anymore and that doesn't sit right with her so she leaves.  Alice has never stopped loving Dana and Dana realizes she made a mistake leaving Alice.

Bette/Tina: Bette and Tina have been separated for 1 year now and while Tina is in a relationship with another man, Bette is starting to become jealous dumps her new gf and tried to win Tina back, at first Tina says no.  Bette won't take no for an answer and will do whatever it takes to get her back even if by force.

Shane/OC:     Pretty much with this, Shane and Bridgett (My OC) have a one night stand but Shane is actually starting to miss her and wants to actually be with her, so Shane puts on the charm and tries to win her heart.

Usani

I'm also open to other ideas for any of these pairings!