Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.07.25

Started by Laz, June 24, 2011, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet Trouble

Wild Dog

icandor

Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Sweet Trouble

Wild Dog

Autumn52

snuggluffs the Wild Dogs and Icandor and Sweet Trouble.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Autumn52

there you are sweet Sybl

Snuggluffs you too.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Wild Dog

+1 Snugluffs all the ladies back, whatever that means...  :P

Autumn52

Snuggluffs means Snuggles and Loving together.

Hugs

icandor

+1 Call to arms MEN we have the Women on the Ropes lets keep Pushing them back!
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Sybl

Autumn52

Calling all women to battle the silly cry of the men. Come on women lets put these men in there place.

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

icandor

Autumn52

Mordred

*heard the horn.. am here to help in whatever way possible*
Let's rock.

*See Pillory*

icandor

Autumn52

Oh Mordred wouldn't you much rather play with me not against me. We could have so much fun I'm just sure of it.

*Shows him her neck with the pulse beating faster at the thought of him with her*

Mordred

*freezes for a moment.. overwhelmed by the Pulse.. covered in such lovely skin.. before realzing..*
Ohhh, you almost had me. Yes, mornings, afternoons, evenings, wee hours.. they are my times of weakness to such temptations.. hmm..

*See Pillory*

icandor

3 Sorry Xandi but he's a man and once we beat you he get that pride of beating you and you all wrapped together!

Autumn52

if the men win it is a shallow victory since we women tend to be poor losers.

Mordred

*still ponders that neck.. but tries using centuries old mind trick to help himself focus*

*See Pillory*