Sleeping.. Naked or Jammies?

Started by YesImtheHeavy1, April 07, 2011, 11:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blknwhite11

Quote from: grdell on May 25, 2011, 08:58:31 AM
Usually boxers and a T-shirt, unless it's really hot. I find going to bed naked to be too... distracting. I almost always end up masturbating and that just gets messy.
Pretty much said what I was going to say.

Shimeka

Naked, makes everything easier that way.

adroitgrayman

Agree with you on that. It feels so airy being completely naked being on the bed...
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

CrimsonB

Pj's are way too much, I settle for just my boxers, unless me and my partner have been busy and I couldn't be bothered to find them.

Psypher

I sleep naked.
Its more comfortable,  I feel like I'm suffocating when I sleep in clothes.
Which is weird,  because I usually sleep with two big fluffy comforters anyway.

Irilinquent

My sister sleeps with her bra on, I don't know how she does that. It's so uncomfortable. For me, I have an oversized t-shirt or soccer jersey and panties.

rhev

Quote from: Irilinquent on June 06, 2011, 03:48:23 AM
My sister sleeps with her bra on, I don't know how she does that. It's so uncomfortable.

That's all my wife wears when she goes to sleep.

abandoneddolly

for the last two weeks naked, but Im going to  have to throw some pjs on when my kid gets back, sleeping naked would be weird then.

blue bunny sparkle

naked. clothes are very much overrated in bed!

lenka

Sprawled like a kitty cat butt naked, especially with the electric heater cranked up  ;)...nothing quite like it.

rhev

except of course naked with the AC blowing across you.   :)

Maxwell Malamute

Naked in the warmer months, but in the winter, in my footie jammies with skulls on them.
Playful rubber puppy, here! Into many other other things, just ask!

On and Offs, what I like to do/My Stories/The Origin of Love: My history, briefly/Meeting the Great God Pan

SweetSierra

Naked all the way. >w< It's just so much nicer, unless I want to go the silky slinky negligee route, but that's rare.

ReflectManSmile

Always goes to bed with boxers only; but because of some urges, often ends up sleeping naked. :D
My intro ~ My A&A ~ My On/Offs ~ R.R. ~ My current mood
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.
Do not hesitate to correct my English if you notice some mistakes ! ;)
'Men fear death, as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.' - Francis Bacon, Essays, 2, "Of Death"

scruz87

Depends who's around, normally just a long shirt.
-Sara

Davina

I sleep alone so i wear jammie bottoms and a tank top
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Sasha

Knightfox

*sigh* looks forlornly into the long distance, his thoughts trailing off to....

Oops! :)

Boxers and a black t-shirt, one leg under, one leg over the duvet
You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

Davina

*cuddles Knight before stealing all the covers*  I also like the over sized tee shirt when I can get ahold of one
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.