Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Choucho

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

Wild Dog

abandoneddolly

Mordred

*drills small hole in bottom of Dolly's toybox.. which let's win fall right into his hands.
*See Pillory*

Linwood Badr

/throws lightball at Mordred and steals win from him/ :D Win

abandoneddolly

wins, quite cutting holes into my toy box. your letting all the light in to my dark secret place.

Zaphod

Ah, its dolly, so just wins.

Sybl

*Rips the win from your hands* Mine now gorgeous :P

Linwood Badr

/steals win/ Mine :D Winsss

abandoneddolly

Anesa

*Waves at Dolly and runs off with the WIN*

Sybl

*trips Camille, steals the WIN, and her hat.  XD

Anesa

*Pounces on Sybl, giving her a 'Wet Willy' before snatching the WIN back and scurrying away*  ;)

WINS

Sybl

*lasso's Camille, ties her to a post, steals the win, again. :P

Anesa

*Cuts herself lose from the post*  That was not nice, Sybl...  :(

*Breaks out in song, "Ooooooooooooooooklahoma where the WIN comes sweeping down the plains", watching as the delightful prize drifts gently back in to her hands* ;P

WINS!!!

boegiboe

Stampede!

*Your cowgirl instincts distract you long enough for me to snatch the WIN and your cowboy hat!*

*bounces away wearing your hat*

Sybl

*Sneaks up behind you steals the hat (again), in your surprise, I steal the Win.*

Anesa

*Takes back the WIN, kissing Sybl's forehead*  See?  That wasn't so bad now, was it?

Evil laughter....

WINS!

abandoneddolly

Anesa

Mordred

*as those blond locks (in slow-mo for effect) wildly sway back and forth.. a miniaturized 'me' falls out (phew.. it only lasts for a few minutes.. was worried the timing would be bad).. onto her shoulder, runs down her arm.. bites (of course) her pinkie.. takes a few drops (to the small me, quite a bit).. then swipes win and vanishes into a dark puddle (where I transport to my abode.. and hopefully back to normal size)..*
*See Pillory*

Sybl

*drops a bucket over your mini self, steals the win, places your mini me on a shelf. I win!  >:)

Mordred

*admires the view from the shelf*

Whoa.. everything is so big! *finds a vase.. jumps inside.. * Hello! *echoes hello, over and over..*

Hmm.. not sure how to proceed. *finds a tiny gold ring in the vase.. with tiny inscriptions.. in some elvish words.. which he knew long, long ago*..

I think this is a win!

*continues to yell.. shifting to obscenities.. giggling like mad at the high-pitched echoes*

*he's lost it.. whatever 'it' is*
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Mordred

*carefully stepping only on the black squares (thereby avoiding the red squares).. he creeps to the toy box.. lifts the creeky lid, pauses, pulling a tiny can of wd-40 from his pocket, sprays hinges, lifts silent lid, hears Dolly snoring (cute sound).. takes the win, leaves an adorable little dress (not a shopper *crings at the very word* but swiped one from a Barbie on the way here), lowers lid.. jumps out window.. vanishing into the night*
*See Pillory*