Dom Male seeking sub/dom male.

Started by Sergeant, November 05, 2011, 03:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sergeant

Plot:
Guard/assasin/warrior is forced to protect/guide or 'babysit', as he likes to call it, a very important person (prince?) to a certain destination.
Completely against his will he takes on the job and is more than pissed of at his charge for being put into this position.
He owes the father of the charge a debt from when he was young so he had no choice but to take on this mission.

Looking for: Male to play the person I will be guarding, can be sub or dom, whatever you feel like. Mine will be a definite dom.

I was thinking of starting with my character being called into the home of the father where they will discuss the nature of the mission. 
If you have any other ideas you're more than welcome to share.

Crowe

I could give it a shot. It was a story I was thinking about, actually. I would be playing more of a sub male.

Sergeant

I am currently already in this rp but I'm more than willing to come up with something else with you.

If you have any ideas you can pass them onto me.

Crowe

Oh, ok then.

I can't think of anything right at the moment, but I'll throw you a message if/when I do :-)

Sergeant

Fine with me, I'll be waiting for it.  :-)

Crowe

Ok, how about this: Setting can be early to mid 1800's. An up and coming archeologist (my char) is going to an exotic country in search for some ancient tomb, city or what have you, and hires a local explorer (your char) to guide him through the jungle.

What do you think?

Sergeant

Hm, that could definitely be good. I'm very much okay with my part.

I'll think up some ideas to thicken the plot, will you start it up?

Crowe

I'm not sure how, actually. Do I just send you a message with some of my character info?

Sergeant

You can just post the intro, I'll get to know the character while role playing.

Crowe

Alright, sent. I hope it's good. :-\