Plot ideas, female looking for male or fem hermaphrodite!

Started by iheartkellan, May 19, 2013, 07:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iheartkellan

If you recognize my name, that means you probably read my other want ad. This one actually includes a few ideas. I am looking for new ideas, along with new partners. If you have any suggestions, go right ahead. All I ask for is no one liners and I've got to have my romance with my naughty scenes as well. So, here we go...

• Hermaphrodites - I am not exactly sure what I want, but I am looking for someone to play the hermaphrodite for me please. I cannot find anyone that's willing to do one for me. I mean, there's got to be at least someone that likes to play them... right?
  • Vampires, aliens, & Shifters - It's my thing to tell the truth. I love playing werewolves or weretigers. They are my absolute favorite. I was even thinking of doing a vampire and a shifter couple because we all know that in movies and books that they don't even get along. Maybe two enemies or maybe one likes the other or something along those lines.
  • Geek/Popular student - I am already doing one but they are so much fun that I can't help myself. This is my idea. Karissa and Alex are in high school. Alex and his friends are always teasing her from her looks, even though he finds her strangely attractive, to her car, and to her clothes. Karissa just doesn't understand why he constantly teases her all the time. When she gets hurt or he gets hurt - whoever you wanna do, they get close because they have to help each other around. Now, they couple be seniors or freshman in college as well.
  • Plus sized girl/popular guy or regular guy - My absolute favorite type of girls to play are plus size girls and it's probably because I am one my self. Who knows. I was thinking something along the lines like this. Amaya has never ever had a boyfriend before because guys never approach her because she tends to be shy and whatnot. Reyes happens to be her best friend and they've never touched or acted anything but friendly. We can even make him her brother's best friend if you'd like as well. Reyes is so sick and tired of being just friends or looking at his best friend sister. What happens when he makes the first move?
  • Bad boy/innocent girl - Enough said right there. Think motorcycle or a fast sports car. Trey doesn't care about anything but himself until he sees Ashley. We can pretty much go from there.

Twilight Saga
  • Bella/Jake - Pretty much an imprint story before she met Edward.
  • Sam/Leah - A way they can get back together. I never liked that he imprinted on Emily. Maybe an imprint as well.

Roswell

• Max/Liz[ or Zan/Liz - Either one, really. Have at it!

iheartkellan

iheartkellan

Anyone? Please? If I haven't listed anything, please do suggest.