Female Seeks Dom male

Started by LittleKitten, September 04, 2016, 06:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleKitten

Anaya is a young girl who's very interested in BDSM, she's also a virgin. She's intensely shy and has found that's prevented her from finding a boyfriend or a master. One day she sees an ad from her high school crush. He's seeking a live-in plaything. On a whim, she applies for the position.
This RP would feature dub-con, she'd be very interested but too shy to fully participate. Until her true desires and needs are released at least!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Wanted young girl
Looking for a young girl to be my live in slave/pet under contract. The contract will be for one full year, details to be worked out. At end of the year you will be paid 100,000. You will be expected to perform any and everyday task set to you including, but not limited to, sexual ones. Breaking the terms or leaving early will result in no payment.
Does this sound interesting reply with a video, a full body nude along with limits and why you would be the girl for me

Anaya is browsing the classifieds when she comes across that ad. She blinks slightly and re-reads it. How in the world did he get away with posting that in a regular newspaper? There's a picture next to it, it's small and rather grainy but she swears...  Ana's steel blue eyes narrow as she takes a closer look. Yes! It is. She recognizes him. That's her high school crush. Oh she wanted him, she tried so hard to get him to notice her but he never did.

There's an email under the ad but does she dare email him? She's unemployed, single and she is interested in that lifestyle.

Ana finds herself sitting before the computer, sending an email. She attaches a close up of her face, showing her pretty smile. She's chosen one that she normally wouldn't send. She was wearing an off the shoulder and rather low cut black shirt. The shirt shows her rather large breasts nicely, framing and highlighting them.  He asked for a video as well but she isn't sure...She simply decides to record her giving him a quick hello and a smile. Again, she isn't sure what to wear and finally, presses record with her wearing a bra.

Ana is blushing brightly and her arms cross, shyly hiding her breasts. After a long moment, she reaches over and pulls a blanket across them as her blush deepens. “So...uhm, Hello! And..goodbye!” She quickly turns off the recording and before she can think better, attaches it.

It's only then that she sighs and begins to write the email found below.

Hi,
You likely don't remember me but we went to GreenWood High together. My name is Anaya Smyth. I came across your ad in the newspaper and frankly, I don't know why I'm doing this. I don't have any nude photos to send you, I've always been shy. And, at 21, I'm still a virgin. I will admit, I've always been interested in that lifestyle.
I don't know my limits. I do find the thought of animals repulsive and would not want to be marked in any permanent or disfiguring ways.
I'm sure you won't want to waste your time with me and I understand that. I'm hardly an appealing candidate for this position. If you'd ever like to have coffee though and simply catch up...Well, my phone number and email are below.

LordRod

Your story seed intrigues me.   I see that you post her limits.  Anything about the story that you want that isn't in the node or 'primer'?:D

Did you want to do this by message or by play by post?
Glory is being Great and being Useful - Simon Bolivar

Because its There - Sir Edmund Hillary

"The Lord of the Mans of Rod" - Me, spelling everything write and still getting the sentence wrong.

On and Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=265306.0

LittleKitten

It's already been claimed.  Feel free to check my wanted thread found in my sig