Looking to get back into the swing of things (f for m)

Started by fireflights, June 23, 2014, 12:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireflights

So....I am really craving a Game of Thrones but I want it to be where it can be in the non con for some instances to happen. If anyone has a plot or if I can come up with one, I will post it here, but just let me know. It's been a while since I have been on this site.

OKay, so I have thought of a plot, if anyone is interested...

The centuries have passed since the original battle for the Iron throne had been won by the Targaryens and their dragons. Daenerys ruiling peacefully for years before her children she bore with the chosen mate after she won the throne took the rule after. It seemed that the seven kingdoms under the rule of the dragon queen and her children after would bring peace to the seven kingdoms, but not was all as it seemed. The Lannister clan, still angered by the loss of their rights to the throne have been in secret, building up an army. The current King has been distracted by his eldest son's impending marriage to the princess of Dorne as they are trying to bring them back into the fold of the seven kingdoms after their break off for so long from them, that though he has heard of a potential uprising, he has not fully paid attention to it. That is, until his only daughter, riding on Kings road with her horse just to see the countryside was surrounded by the Lannisters and taken prisoner.

The Lannisters hoped by impregnating the princess, they could force their bloodrite to the crown once they killed the king, so without her consent, she was married off to the eldest Lannister boy and as their families went to war, he was told to remain home with his bride and focus on impregnating her. But doing so won't necessarily be as easy as they thought.

Taken

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

fireflights

I just updated with a plot I thought of, maybe someone will like it?

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

TAKEN

Angels among us

Illiana wandered aimlessly, always searching and always helping those who needed it, never once thinking that she would have to need the help herself. Until one day she was attacked by a demon and her wings were torn off of her body, making her mortal. She was left on the side of the road, battered and bloodied, the world called her a jane doe and forgot about her as she lay in the hospital.

When she woke up, she had no memory of what happened to her, or her past, but as she gets flash backs, she realizes if they find out she's still alive, it will cause more trouble then they realize. She has to regain her wings to fight the battle by doing good deeds, problem is....no one believes her and thinks she's insane until bad things start to happen all over the world, things designed to bring her out of her hiding and end her once and for all.

(Now, I want to play the angel in this, I am thinking of a man who's either the demon sent to kill her but can't and he actually removed her wings to save her life because he fell for her, or when she wakes, she meets a reporter who just keeps showing up when she does her good deeds and they begin to like each other. I haven't fleshed this out completely, obviously but in the end it's to be an epic battle between good and evil that they must fight together.)

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

I'm coming home:

Five years ago, she was on top of the world. Married to a millionaire, she'd never thought anything could go wrong in her life at all. She was young, beautiful and had a husband she loved and whom she thought loved her. That was, until she found herself pushed over the edge of the boat and plummeting into the water, being left for dead. She didn't see who had pushed her, but she had assumed it was her husband, trying to get rid of her in the icy waters. What they didn't peg on, was her resolve to live, to return.

She found herself washed up on the shores of a foreign island where she lived alone for five years, surviving as best as she could and learning a few skills in the mean time. Then came the day she spotted an ocean liner. Setting fire to her beacon, they came and rescued her and now....she was coming home. But what would she find when she returned? that would be another matter altogether.

((Now with this one, obviously we would have to work out together if it was her husband, some other ambitious crew member who wanted her out of the way to perhaps shack up with the hubby, or something to this effect. But I am wanting to see how this would go))

Taken

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Video inspiration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh2LWWORoiM&feature=kp

Habits:

Jade was a girl on a destructive path, but it was simply for one reason. To forget him... You see, their relationship had ended very badly, he'd left town with a girl, claiming she was the love of his life and left Jade very heart broken. She had envisioned marrying him, being with him forever but it hadn't worked that way and now she was doing anything and everything to forget the pain from his leaving her. Waking up in bed with strangers every morning and going out every night. No one seemed to be able to get through to her. But then he came back to town. Of course he heard what was happening with Jade, in a small town like this, it was impossible to hide as many of his friends were her friends too. Now however, he's married to the girl he'd left her for and they both have moved back into town, but what happens when they see each other again? Will he be the one thing that can get through to her or will she this be the final thing that sends her spiraling over the edge?

((Okay, obviously this will be full of drama. It will require playing many people as she would of course be sleeping with many while drunk and high and she is on a very destructive path. I envision that though he married the girl, they are not happy as it seems and I would like him to eventually help bring Jade back out of her destruction path. I want someone who is not squirmy against this type of thing.))

Taken

Livin in MD now.