Images and Text

Started by RainbowRian, June 19, 2013, 04:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowRian

Is there a way, to have a post where the text floats over an image, rather than making the text part of the image?

Oreo

No. The only way to do that would be to add the words to the image in a paint program. : (

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

RainbowRian

Thank you.  I was just curious because I like making my own image, like the smoke one on my Once Upon A Time thread, and It would look way better floating over it rather than below it.

And with me creating images for games constantly, It was something I wanted to know. 

Thank you Oreo~

~RR~

Oreo

You're welcome. It is fun to sometimes be able to change the background for the mood of the post. It would make an interesting feature.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

consortium11

Just on the topic of adding text to images if you want something with more capability then standard paint I can't recommend Paint.net enough. It's easy to use, pretty powerful and absolutely free. For more detailed photo-editing GIMP can do basically anything the more well-known Photoshop can do (albeit in a slightly less user friendly way) and again is completely free.

RainbowRian

I got that.  Its what I have used since my photoshop was stolen lol.  I went to school for that stuffs :D