From Southern Belles to Sex Slaves [Interest Check]

Started by CriminalMindsFan, May 02, 2013, 05:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMindsFan

Need a replacement player for the 2nd male character!

I'm interested in discussing and setting up a group roleplay.

The male characters are men living in southern part of USA in 2013. They have money, cars and large appetite for sex.

The female characters are women also living in the southern part of USA in 2013. They also have money but have been saving themselves for their soulmates.

A chain of events will bring them together. Could be group of black men getting revenge on the white race by enslaving some white women. Could also just be some horny men getting hands on some upper class cock teasing women.

Hercinia

I may be interested in this, depends how it evolves

DominicaPotestas

This sounds right up my street, colour me interested.

swiggy3000

You had my curiosity but now you have my attention. I'd love to do something like this.

Hotaru37

"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

CriminalMindsFan

This meaning for Southern Belle from wiki is one that I'd like to use for the roleplay:
The "Southern belle" supposedly epitomized Southern hospitality, a cultivation of beauty, and a flirtatious yet chaste demeanor.

Anybody want to help with a good, juicy plot?

ChaoticEnvy

Interested as well.. would love to discuss plot ideas with you!
UPDATE FOR POSTING: 1/16/2015

~*~The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss.~*~ Author Unknown
~~Never fear the troubles of tomorrow, you never know if you will miss out on a pleasure of today~~ VE

Hercinia

I quite liked the idea of a bunch of black men trying to get revenge on white women.

How many writers/characters did you want?

CriminalMindsFan

Share any ideas in this thread. I want all interested to be able to read them.

I'm thinking 3 or 4 male characters and 3 or 4 female characters.

Would prefer for players to play their own gender for this group roleplay.

Hercinia

I only ever play my own gender, so no problem there. I'll have a think about plot ideas.

CriminalMindsFan

What about something taking place before the roleplay to kick off the events of the roleplay?

For example, a black man and white woman were secretly seeing each other until she accused him of rape after being caught in compromising position.

When the roleplay begins, some black men are stalking some white women. The men knew the black man and the women knew the white woman.

swiggy3000

Well I think there should be humiliation of course. The female characters should be all very well off while the male characters are a bit more blue collar.

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: swiggy3000 on May 04, 2013, 12:05:24 AM
Well I think there should be humiliation of course. The female characters should be all very well off while the male characters are a bit more blue collar.

That's a great plot. Would love to find a way to make it work without being to predictable. Not that I have a problem with something predictable.  ;D

kajirakate

Kidnap, and training to be slut for them, possibly bred before being sent back to their old lives.  Destroyed forever.
kk

Hotaru37

"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

sansa

O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Hercinia

I'm going to have to drop out of this one. So I guess there's one female role left.

CriminalMindsFan

Okay, I have idea to submit for interest check. Once the women are captured, each woman will be asked to write down some of her fears when they come to black men. The men will then gather up the papers and decide who to take first, second and ect.

If for example, a woman wrote gang rape, she could suffer a gang rape. If a woman wrote forced to taste another woman while being fucked doggy, she could get fucked doggy while forced to taste another woman. If a woman wrote I'll do anything just don't rape me, she might be put to the test or she might just get raped with the paper shoved in her mouth.

Also, very important... please reply with who your wanting to write as for the roleplay. The male characters will be a black man or low class man of any race. The female characters will be a white southern belle or white upper class woman.

DominicaPotestas

Wouldn't the women realise what the papers are for and lie?

Maybe better if they gather such information of a social networking site or something before hand.

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: DominicaPotestas on May 04, 2013, 04:12:04 PM
Wouldn't the women realise what the papers are for and lie?

Maybe better if they gather such information of a social networking site or something before hand.

Good idea.

What about putting them in a room and using a listening device to hear just what they are saying about the men or each other?

sansa

If it is southern belle time peiod, i doubt they have much of a listening device. I think the list can be effective because most southern belles are just honest and hope to recieve the same honesty. However due to the nature of southern belles not being sexually active, i honestly think their answers would be "i fear to never see my family" some could say "rape. Never getting married, getting pregnant, etc" but i doubt itd be detailed like "doggy style with women."
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: sansa on May 04, 2013, 04:24:09 PM
If it is southern belle time peiod, i doubt they have much of a listening device. I think the list can be effective because most southern belles are just honest and hope to recieve the same honesty. However due to the nature of southern belles not being sexually active, i honestly think their answers would be "i fear to never see my family" some could say "rape. Never getting married, getting pregnant, etc" but i doubt itd be detailed like "doggy style with women."

Not that time period. Would be modern. My examples for what they might write were just my opinion. Just trying to share ideas between all interested parties until we get enough ideas and interest to start playing around.

sansa

O/O

CriminalMindsFan

For those who are interested in the roleplay, how about a online classified ad bringing the women to a meeting with the men? The ad could be for a car, computer or TV.

The man selling insists that buyer(s) come to his house to pick up the car, computer or TV. The car, computer or TV is gift for a man in lives of the women so they choose to go get it without informing the men in their lives.

The other men can show up once the negotiation begins and overwhelm the women.