Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladia2287

You always were too cowardly to come out and say what you were thinking. I'm tired of putting together cryptic clues to figure out what you want! The wedding is off!

Snapespersephone

look I was all about you and then well I just can't see your face anymore so please just get out
A&A: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191520.new#new updated 12/24/15
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168435.0
Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177456.msg8429651#msg8429651
Fort: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169154.0
There is something wrong in life when my most dominate side is my muse, and she doesn't listen to me. She skips around doing her own thing and ignoring me.

HannibalBarca

Baby, as sexy as your legs are, you're about as sharp as a box of rocks...you can't walk yourself with your own leash.

Consider me done and gone. 
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

ladia2287

Honestly honey, how many times do I have to tell you to get a haircut? Just give me back my keys and get out of my house!

TeacupTwink

..You're a girl - this just isn't going to work.  ::)

ladia2287

Stop looking so smug. Newsflash; you're just not hot enough for me.

saphireMARIE

You're cute and all... but just to much sugar and not enough spice if you get my drift  ;)

Blythe

I'm afraid we can't be together, saphireMARIE. I am eloping with your evil cloned twin--emeraldMARIE!  :-X

*cue dramatic soap opera music at the appearance of a sudden evil twin!*

Belle33

It's over, Blythe.  I can't deal with your multiple personalities.  It's not you, it's you. 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

TaintedAndDelish

Belle,

I dug the whole priests and nun thing and even the horsey costumes and role reversal. I actually like that part the most. But ever since the day that you got us arrested for that public stunt involving non-human strapons, gasping
strangers, and live crickets, I've had a change of heart.

Good luck with your freaky pursuits, my dear. We're through.

MasterMischief

It's the 'and'.  I just can't handle both.

Kichita

Is it "I" before "e" or the other way around?  I can't marry a man whose name I can't spell... Would I be Mistress Mischeif or Mischief?  I don't need a ring, I need spell check!

saphireMARIE

I cannot take not knowing what you look like. This relationship was done before we said yes darling.

Zaphod

I can't be with a woman who has no control over her hair! Goodbye, Marie.

himawari

just leaving you for no reason. goodbye.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Zaphod

What do you mean you wrecked the Porsche!? Alright, I am done with you.

Mercedes

I can't stay with someone with tighter abs then mine....bye
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

saphireMARIE

I cannot stay with somebody who looks bored with everything I say!

Zaphod

I know white's your favorite color but wearing it everyday? I need a bit of variety.

Zaphod

I know you love to sing but I can't stand the torture any more. I am outta here.

saphireMARIE

I cannot take all that fucking oil. Its like I could use you to cook my fucking chips. The door is that way. -points dramatically to door-

Zaphod

Listen, I know you think you were abducted by aliens and experimented upon but this madness has got to stop. I don't want to hear about those weird experiments any more. -Packs bags and leaves- Goodbye Marie!

blue bunny sparkle

You are HOT, I get it! But how many *@%* showers are you gonna take a day! Jeezzz! My water bill is through the roof! It's over Zaphod! OVER!

Galanthor

You lied to me from the very beginning! You aren't blue! You are no bunny either and you never sparkled for me! I can't take it anymore. :'(

beanhollow

I've tried my best to love you but... from the beginning I knew there was something off. I thought the spark faded but I realized it was never there to begin with. I'm sorry.