Hunter's Huntings (M for F)

Started by Hunter, September 30, 2016, 03:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

Yup, it's a bad pun.   O:)

I'm interested in primarily vanilla role plays, that are Male and Female.  I'm open to many different scenarios, including a few of my longstanding favorites.
Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4434.0

Favorites
I'm always interested in a Sailor Moon themed role play, particularly those centered around either Sailor Venus or Sailor Pluto.   I have workable story ideas for both.
Catgirls.   I'm always wanting to do a good catboy/catgirl roleplay.  I'll love you forever if you can come up with a good story for this one meow.
The Immortal.  I've got a story about a woman who turns herself to the companion (bought woman?) of rich, seclusive man who turns out to have many secrets: including the fact that he's really thousands of years old.
Anime themed roleplays: I've seen a lot of different stories so I may actually share an interest with you.

Curiousities
I'd like to delve into a roommates story, with a fair amount of sexual tension (and more than a fair amount of sex).
Fuck at first sight: let's face it, we've all fantasized about this at one time or another.  Two complete strangers who end up in bed together (for the most contrived reason possible) and find out that fucking is far more fun when you make it up as you go.

Hunter

I'm linking to one of my short story threads below for the interested.   I'm also going to be contacting a few people with possible pairings and other ideas in the next few days.

Souls Intertwined - by Me! https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29712.msg1118202#msg1118202

Hunter

I am still open to new stories at this time.

Hunter

I'm reviving a couple of old story ideas, open to tweeking or even re-writing.   Please message me if you're interested.

The Knight and the Shrine Maiden
Catboy x Catgirl - fantasy, slice of life
A pair of young nekos grew up as neighbors, their friendship eventually blossoming into something more.    As the story begins, the young lovers set out on a journey to complete their final ritual of blessing before their marriage.

The Executive and the Princess
Human X Catgirl - modern, slice of life
Interracial marriages are understandably rare, but when a couple of college students...human and neko...fall hard for each other.   They secretly marry while still in school, because her family is one of the most successful neko run corporations in the world.    After a few years, the young human finds himself in an executive position in his father-in-law's company; leaving the young female neko to run the house and otherwise act as a philanthropist.