[Females needed] - School based roleplay

Started by Combicon, November 08, 2008, 07:21:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Combicon

Hi there!
We need some more girls for a roleplay that's been set up, currently we have at most four more girls.

Ho-kay, so, on with what the roleplay is about.
To put it as simple as possible; an all girls boarding school located in Japan is having some financial issues, so, the teachers decide that the only thing they can do, would be allow guys into the school, thus opening up the other half of the market for their school, rather than staying with girls.

The school will have forgotten to change or add gender-specific stuff (changing rooms, toilets, bathrooms etc) meaning there is a high change of naughtiness going on. If you're interested, or want to know more, feel free to contact me. If you'd prefer to go around and have a look at whats been going on so far...here's the OOC - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=22322.0

[Edited to change gender status. xD]

PhantomPistoleer

Hi!  I would like to join your merry band!  :)

But I was wondering if I could play the son of the German ambassador to Japan or something like that.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Arlyn

Must admit, I'm interested in this as well.  I don't have much time this mornin' to look around, but I'll definitely be looking in more detail on the setting and the OOC thread later today.

Combicon

Yay!
Phantom - Hmm, sure. :3
I don't see why not. :3

Arl - Cool. Just take as long as you need.

traci80

Combicon

Cool, however some of our characters prefer that people play their actual genders, so females playing female and male playing male.
Well, on the OOC there's a link to the characters, just make a character sheet or steal someone elses (I'm sure they wont mind. I think most have stolen Caelis) and either pm it to me, or post it and I'll go look.

Haibane

Combicon

Tears in the Rain

"All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain."

My Ons and Offs | My Wish List

Gnomez

\"...Amongst the pit of feet and hands, below the hell of shifting sands, There we shall wait for him, to purge us of our plastic sin.\"

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=24355.0 <Lightswitch.