Random Superpowers Go!

Started by Ritsu, December 07, 2012, 06:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ritsu

So there's a thread in the Fun and Games section called Click twice to get 2 superpowers. Great for gaming character ideas too! and we thought it would be fun to start up a game involving that theme.

Who's interested?

luphawk

Despite what I said in the other thread I’m a bit overloaded at the moment but you can still count the Boatman in.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Seress

Ritsu

Takes note of the interested parties, smiling to herself. "Yes my evil plot is nearly complete!" Maniacal laughter ensues.

ExisD

I'm going to express interest in this, not sure if I'm absolutely be able to do it though.

BruceTheCat

Sounds like a lot of fun, I'm in.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

xxmaxinitxx

I'm going to express interest as well. Want to know some of the details of the game before I decide if I'm in or not.

Ritsu

We haven't set a plan yet, just sounding the idea.

Frank Reshman

I like the sound of this idea. I would be very interested in playing.

xxmaxinitxx

Okay. Well I already rolled my super powers so when you get around to making the ideas let me know!

MzHyde

Autocad

So I clicked twice and got...

1) Reality Shifting ("I don't like you! I'll just shift to an alternate universe where you don't exist!")
2) Destruction ("I don't like you! I'll just unmake you from existence!")

This'll make it kinda hard to work in a group, lol.

MzHyde

I got Demon Sorcerer Physiology and Replication. I'm OK with being my own magical orgy.

ExisD

Hmm, Bullet Hell and Weapon Proficiency Touch. That certainly sounds like weapon based danmaku to me.

Frank Reshman

Smoke Mimicry and Voice Manipulation?  Sounds like I'm our assassin/rogue  :D

Ritsu

Okay guys, so what would we like to see this turn out to be?

Seress

Quote from: Ritsu on December 07, 2012, 06:42:17 PM
Takes note of the interested parties, smiling to herself. "Yes my evil plot is nearly complete!" Maniacal laughter ensues.

Uhoh O.O

Hmm, superpower games can really go in so many directions. *ponders* Villains or heroes, working together or not, earth or beyond, just starting up or old in the game...erhm, and etc.  ;D

ExisD

A game of the heroes relaxing and doing very irresponsible/bad for PR, but not dangerous things with their powers could be fun. It would also make the issues with power differences, one person gets Dr Manhattan and someone else gets Robin, much less than if there was a big plot.

Love And Submission

Meh. I'm in I think. Depending on his this shapes up.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

luphawk

Well with

Killing Instinct
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Killing_Instinct

And

Currency Generation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Currency_Generation

I think big bad is would be a natural role for my character.
my ideas / my f-list

avorae

Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

MzHyde

Superhero college?
Superhero vacation cruise?
Superheroes after the apocalypse?
Superhero... rodeo?

...maybe not that last one so much.

Ritsu

I kinda like the idea of superhero college. Kinda reminds me of Sky High.

luphawk

A school for would be heroes (and maybe a few who are leaning more toward villainy)?  I could get behind that.
my ideas / my f-list

Faustus

Quote from: luphawk on December 08, 2012, 12:25:52 PM
A school for would be heroes (and maybe a few who are leaning more toward villainy)?  I could get behind that.

With Trickster and Norse Deity Physiology, I think I rolled to lean towards villainy, haha~

But, I'll also express my curious interest towards this! A school would be a fun little idea.

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]