Started by TheVillain, June 19, 2016, 08:12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Cheyenne

Name: Cheyenne Bailey

Previous/Current Occupation: Vet technician

Community Status: New resident

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Fertility/Health Status: Has never been pregnant, but has regular cycles and is in great physical shape.

Personality: Cheyenne is intelligent, down to earth, and often a big flirt!  Full of sass, she possesses a wicked (often naughty) sense of humor, but is also a romantic at heart. 

Physical Description: The green-eyed blonde cowgirl has all the curves men want.  At 5’5”, she weighs a healthy 140 pounds, sporting a sexy hour-glass figure, along with a bodacious 34C chest (which is all natural).

History: Cheyenne grew up on her daddy’s cattle ranch in Oklahoma.  She took to riding horses early on, getting her first horse on her sixth birthday.  She named him Superman.   Growing up country, combined with her love of animals, she studied to become a veterinarian technician, working at an animal clinic there in her hometown when the epidemic hit.

Ons: Heterosexual, submissive (bedroom), romantic sex, rough sex, spanking(receiving), bondage(receiving), oral sex (giving/receiving), dirty talk, risk of pregnancy.

Offs: Scat, anal, gore, bestiality, and mutilation.

TheVillain

Keep 'EM coming, I'll try to put up some info on The Mayor and The Midwife tomorrow for some more examples.

Like what I see so far!
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

CaptainErotica

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Drake Hilton

Previous/Current Occupation: Hotel Chain Mogul. (Hilton Hotels And Resorts)

Community Status: Drake has only recently arrived (Less than a month). Currently he is getting to know the community and its people, but he has big plans for his new home.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual (but not afraid to include men in a group encounter if it will make things more fun for the women.

Fertility/Health Status: Drake has no children that he is aware of, but as many women as he has been with it is possible he might have one or more unknown children. He has a clean bill of health, works out regularly and tries to eat healthy.

Personality: Drake is the stereotypical Playboy Billionaire ala Tony Stark. At least on the surface. He has money and enjoys flaunting it on occasion and can be way to cocky at times. But, he is also kind and generous. He doesn't look down at others or consider then beneath him. In fact he does his best to help others. Except for two area In the bedroom and at work. He likes his women to submit to his every desire and in return goes out of his way to fill their every need. Openly he leads a very vanilla sex life, but there are more than a few kinks hiding in his closets a few of them worth millions. He takes his job as owner of one of the worlds largest hotel chains very seriously or at least he did until the outbreak. Now he's just trying to rebuild his brand and continue to turn a profit. Outside of his work he enjoys a good laugh and making others laugh and having a good time.

Physical Description: Drake is about six feet tall and a well maintained two hundred pounds. Though not musclebound le is in shape working out three times a week. He has blue eyes and dark brown hair. He dressed like the mogul that he is often in darker tones mixed with purples, blues and sometimes reds and his clothes are almost always silk or other high end materials. 

History: Drake Hilton is the only son of Robert Hilton. Growing up he always had everything handed to him with a silver spoon. But even as early as his teens he realized that there were others less fortunate than him and he tried to help them whenever he could. And although he was part of one of the wealthiest families in the country he never let ti go to hi head, at least not overly much. When his father died three years ago he became the new owner of Hilton Hotels and Resorts. He was smart enough to realize that he didn't really know how to run a megamillion dollar corporation he surrounded himself with people who did, but he remained highly active in the companies dealings.

As he matured Drake discovered that he has quite a few sexual kinks that many might consider too extreme for a man of his position.  but Drake also saw them as an opportunity and shortly before the outbreak had opened up a chain of sex dungeon and BDSM themed resorts under a sub brand. Publicly they held no affiliation to Hilton Hotels, but were actually a subsidiary.  Now with the outbreak there is not much need for high end hotels and resorts and so Drake decided to move to the Community to help rebuild civilization. And if he can turn a profit in the process, even better.

Ons: Drake will try just about anything at least once. Bondage and Master/Slave and orgasm control are some of his favorite kinks.

Offs: Bathroom play, excessive gore, extreme pain or torture.

Devilyn Sydhe

The game looks tempting, think I might throw a big hoss in here if there's any interest

Cash McCloud

Name: Cash 'Big Money' McCloud

Previous/Current Occupation: Previously an All American linebacker at the University of Texas headed for the first round of the NFL draft, now a community handyman/laborer

Community Status: Only about a week since coming to the community, still finding his way though lending a helping hand where needed

Fertility/Health Status: Healthy as an ox, Cash was well known as a workout beast both at Texas and at the NFL combine.  Cash has no children that he is aware of though college life often led to wild drunken nights on campus.

Personality: Named after the one and only Man in Black, his daddy's all time favorite, Cash is still a fun loving country kid despite the relative fame leading a top college program to an NCAA Championship in his senior year can bring.  Nicknamed 'Big Money' for always rising to the occasion in the most important games, his NFL stardom seemed almost assured before the plague struck.  Still he refuses to become bitter, his mama always telling him to make the best out of any situation. While always attempting to maintain the manners his parents instilled in him in public, in more intimate settings his natural aggression coupled with his strength and size tend to draw him toward the rougher aspects of sex though with no truly malicious intent.  He's just a big man whose excitement leads him to dominate both on and off the field.

Physical Description: Cash is a  six foot six inch mountain of athletic muscle as if taken directly out of some supersoldier lab.  Despite that, it is his pair of kind blue eyes that welcome most strangers he meets.  That and a tip of his Stetson which often covers his short cropped hair.  As one of his massive hands extends to engulf another's in a friendly shake, it becomes clear he has been raised as a friendly giant.

History: Born to a pair of goodhearted, god fearing, Country loving parents who just celebrated their twenty-fifth anniversary like it was their first, Cash was raised with all the traditional values one could expect straight from the heart of Texas.  He was also born with the gift of athleticism and a calling to the state religion of Texas...Football.  From an early age he began to dominate.  A five star stud coming out of high school, a first team all American out of college, the only thing which rivaled his love of the sport was his love for America.  Several times over the years his coaches had to talk Cash out of joining the Marines.  Cash finally accepted that he was meant for an NFL career, but then...

Life can have a real way of blindsiding a person if they aren't careful.  When the plague struck, Cash once more found himself torn between sport and country.  The letter he received about the community and its intentions to save the nation swayed him and now he finds himself in a strangeland looking to help in any way he can.

Ons: Rough sex, dominating, oral(receiving), open to experimenting in the more bdsm aspects, though char is young and learning

Offs: watersports, vore, scat

Anesa

Quote from: KalebHyde on June 22, 2016, 01:49:01 PM
The game looks tempting, think I might throw a big hoss in here if there's any interest

Cash McCloud

Name: Cash 'Big Money' McCloud

Previous/Current Occupation: Previously an All American linebacker at the University of Texas headed for the first round of the NFL draft, now a community handyman/laborer

Community Status: Only about a week since coming to the community, still finding his way though lending a helping hand where needed

Fertility/Health Status: Healthy as an ox, Cash was well known as a workout beast both at Texas and at the NFL combine.  Cash has no children that he is aware of though college life often led to wild drunken nights on campus.

Personality: Named after the one and only Man in Black, his daddy's all time favorite, Cash is still a fun loving country kid despite the relative fame leading a top college program to an NCAA Championship in his senior year can bring.  Nicknamed 'Big Money' for always rising to the occasion in the most important games, his NFL stardom seemed almost assured before the plague struck.  Still he refuses to become bitter, his mama always telling him to make the best out of any situation. While always attempting to maintain the manners his parents instilled in him in public, in more intimate settings his natural aggression coupled with his strength and size tend to draw him toward the rougher aspects of sex though with no truly malicious intent.  He's just a big man whose excitement leads him to dominate both on and off the field.

Physical Description: Cash is a  six foot six inch mountain of athletic muscle as if taken directly out of some supersoldier lab.  Despite that, it is his pair of kind blue eyes that welcome most strangers he meets.  That and a tip of his Stetson which often covers his short cropped hair.  As one of his massive hands extends to engulf another's in a friendly shake, it becomes clear he has been raised as a friendly giant.

History: Born to a pair of goodhearted, god fearing, Country loving parents who just celebrated their twenty-fifth anniversary like it was their first, Cash was raised with all the traditional values one could expect straight from the heart of Texas.  He was also born with the gift of athleticism and a calling to the state religion of Texas...Football.  From an early age he began to dominate.  A five star stud coming out of high school, a first team all American out of college, the only thing which rivaled his love of the sport was his love for America.  Several times over the years his coaches had to talk Cash out of joining the Marines.  Cash finally accepted that he was meant for an NFL career, but then...

Life can have a real way of blindsiding a person if they aren't careful.  When the plague struck, Cash once more found himself torn between sport and country.  The letter he received about the community and its intentions to save the nation swayed him and now he finds himself in a strangeland looking to help in any way he can.

Ons: Rough sex, dominating, oral(receiving), open to experimenting in the more bdsm aspects, though char is young and learning

Offs: watersports, vore, scat

Lawd, have mercy!!!   :o

AmbrosiaPudding

Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

TheVillain

Well, since I'm supposedly kicking off this thing here's my idea. :P

The Mayor

Name: "The Mayor"

Previous/Current Occupation: While his records are officially sealed he has admitted that Pre-Plague he worked in Washington, DC in a governmental capacity if he's vague as to how. The name is a bit of a misnomer as he wasn't actually elected but he is an official representative of the United States Government.

Community Status: He's 'The Mayor', with most of the privaleges and responsibilities that implies for the Community with additional liason-aligned responsibilities.

Fertility/Health Status: The Mayor believes in leading by example when he can, so he is in arguably the best shape of his life. This is not a coincidence - he carefully calculates his diet and excercise regimen. Community residents that wake up early in the morning often see him doing morning runs for example. His position in the community is relatively high stress but he also makes a point of enjoying himself and destressing when he can. Having been involved with the Community Project since the Purple Plague sterilizations were first confirmed three years ago, The Mayor is also the known biological father of several offspring which have all been cataloged and adopted out to outside families.

Personality: The Mayor tries to present himself like what you'd expect for the Mayor of a small town. He tries to be affable, diplomatic, politically minded, and considering how to get as much accomplished as he can. He knows that for the Program to work, the Communities need to work. He handles stress surprisingly well and has a knack for multitasking worthy of a Washington beaurucrat. He keeps his past on the downlow, he has to as it's apparently government policy. One gets the impression that if you watch him closely enough you'd figure it out though. He tightly controls his personal life, but little eccentricities sneak in. The app he uses for his morning runs has a zombie-movie theme for example. Sexually is surprisingly open despite what you'd expect for a government figure. He has few qualms with nudity for example. He does have a slight lean toward dominance but he's more known for other kinds of kinks like sex in public or strange places.

Physical Description: The Mayor is 6'1" with a runner's physique, a relatively recent hobby starting only a little before the plague started. His blue eyes have grey streaks inside them reminiscent of lightning and while his tan seems light there's not much for tan-lines. He's usually seen wearing suits or completely naked but there are in between phases, he runs with shorts or may show up to a mixer with a polo shirt and khakis for example. He is pretty much always on the clock, but that doesn't mean he can't have some fun.

History: The Mayor is required to not use his real name and his records have been sealed but some things are still public record. The Mayor admits that before the Purple Plague he worked in Washington, DC in a government capacity for example. He claims he was there when the Purple Plague went through the First Family for example, though there's no way to confirm it. After the Purple Plague and the discovery that most victims were sterilized, he claims he was involved with the Communities project. He knows and is frequently in communication with the other Mayors and is one of the few people that know how many Communities there are and (roughly) where they all are located.

Technically The Mayor was also the first male resident of this particular Community, a position where fertile government beaurucrats were given preference. Saying he wants to be liked by everyone isn't really true, but he does known that if the Community doesn't Work, the babies won't come so he does pride himself on keeping things moving and going. All Communities have a Mayor and a Midwife - their jobs are too keep the Community working and the babies coming, and the Midwife is handles the Medical aspects of that. The Mayor works everything else and he does so proudly.

He presents an affable face and a multitasking ability to be proud of, he also shows a surprising ability to de-stress when the oppurtunities arise. But it's clear that his goal isn't to make friends, he's focused on keeping everything working and running.

Ons: Exhibitionism, Dominating, Oral (giving and receiving), Excercising his Political Power, Open to experimentation in general.

Offs: Bathroom Stuff, Pedo Stuff, Gore
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

AmbrosiaPudding

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Kokaine

Probably won't get any bites but just in case...

If anyone is interested, the role of Riley's baby daddy is open :P
(...and no that doesn't have to mean your character is stuck with only her >.>).
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

TheVillain

As in the baby from her back story?

I'd volunteer if it made any sort of story sense. :P

Kokaine

Yes I mean the father of her little boy, Maddox.

Was thinking it could be interesting if she ends up in the same community as the dude who knocked her up the first time. Lots of confusing emotions and tension and angry sex.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

TheVillain

Oh, I agree. That could be very interesting. I just don't think it makes sense for it to be "The Mayor".

Kokaine

My O/Os

TheVillain

It occured to me that everyone [else] has said that they've been in the Community for less then a Month.

What do you all think of being New Residents? So we can start with a new resident orientation.

SmuttyReader

Quote from: TheVillain on June 22, 2016, 06:08:04 PM
It occured to me that everyone [else] has said that they've been in the Community for less then a Month.

What do you all think of being New Residents? So we can start with a new resident orientation.

I'm fine with it. Maybe the Mayor can lay down the law for all of us at this orientation.

CaptainErotica

Quote from: Kokaine on June 22, 2016, 05:55:05 PM

(...and no that doesn't have to mean your character is stuck with only her >.>).

We can probably work something out with Drake if you'd like.

As for starting as new residents, that seems like a good idea.

Devilyn Sydhe

Quote from: Kokaine on June 22, 2016, 05:55:05 PM

I would definitely have been interested but I don't think Cash's age would work with Riley's history timeline.

I like the idea for a new resident orientation to allow a natural way for everyone to meet as long as it doesn't mess up anyone's backstory.

Kokaine

Thanks for the consideration guys. I didn't mean to try and twist or change anyone's character, was more posting in the case that someone was looking in and trying to decide on their character still.

Its fine though. Riley will be happy to interact with everyone else and see what happens :)

Being a new resident is fine with me.

My O/Os

TheVillain

So I'm pondering what else we need before we start, and all I can think of off the top of my head is a few things about the Midwife need to be hammered out. Yes, I even have ideas about the Conspiracy and the promised Murder later.

Basically someone has shown some interest in being the Midwife but she's on the fence, and we're talking about it.

So, stay true believers! :D

Tokyorose627

TheVillain

AmbrosiaPudding

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

TheVillain

We can start soon too, just hammering out a few last minute details.

One thought I'll repost when the threads are up, but obviously there's a question of when and if our female characters get pregnant.

My suggestion if you don't want to just story declare it roll dice for it. I've previously done something like -

1.) Roll d100
-If the result is 81 or less, No Fertilization. Stop.
-If the result is at least 82, assume Fertilization occured.
-If the result is at least 96, there might of been twins.
2.) Roll d20
-If the result is 13 or less, No Implantation. Stop.
-If the result is at least 14, Implantation occured.
-If the result is 20, there might of been twins.

MagicalPen

Still room for a male? I did express interest earlier but havent had a chance to get up a profile.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games