Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhedyn

I'm sorry, Vill. Your times at sea have been too long and hard on me. All I wanted was a souvenir from your journeys to remind me of you while you were gone, but you wouldn't share.

blue bunny sparkle

Dear Rhedyn,

It was a match made in heaven. Was.

But then you took the chains. And the cuffs for yourself. When I needed them for myself...

You see where this is going, yes? A giant tangle of bindings... we might never get out of. Ever. Trapped with arms and legs entangled forever.

With sweet, yet greedy thoughts, I must say goodbye!

Bunny

LookingGlass

Dear Blue,

I regret to inform you that I've lost the keys to those cuffs and am frankly far too cheap to buy a new key. So, instead of facing your wrath, I've decided that my time is best served going on holiday for a while. Consider this our parting of ways.

Sincerely,

Glass

Belle33

Glass,

I've decided not to date guys hotter than me anymore.  Unfortunately, that means you have to go.  Don't be a stranger ;)

Belle

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

matty79

Belle,

I am sorry, but I'm really tired of you borrowing my work-shirt with asking, your even wearing it in your profile pic! The nerve.

But we can still be friends.
Feel free to send me PM's about anything. Roleplays I am currently looking for partners for:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=208304.0

My On/Off's

Belle33

Matty,

Whatever happened to sharing?  You said whats your's is mine, and now I can't wear your shirt?  Seriously?  We are so, so over!

Rhedyn

Dear Belle,

Your insistence that we cannot have chairs in our house is just too much! My back cannot handle it anymore so, regretfully, I must leave in search of a more comfortable alternative.

~Rhed

Boatman

Dear Rhed,

Whilst based upon sensible principles, your obsession with security has gone too far for me. Having absolutely everything from toothbrushes to the TV remote control chained down and double locked with colour coded keys in a separate safe is doing my head in.
Please please tell me how I can leave.

Yours,

Boat
History, where creative writing was born.

saphireMARIE

Darling,
I can't take having you so far away from me...
It was me or the sea...
but you won't choose.
So I did...
Bye.

blue bunny sparkle

Dear saphireMARIE,

I found the video. Of you AND her. In black and white. Did you think I wouldn't? It was on the dresser. Marked... ME and her.
Sexy Sex Tape.

So I thought real hard and put two and two together and the girls just don't add up!

I've packed my bags, I've called the cab. AND I took the video too. (It was kinda hot.)

Bunny

Vill

Argh, blue bunny sparkle: ye done stole me video -- that I pirated fair and square -- and you stole me heart. I do be castin' you ashore.

Leave your rum at the top of the gang plank.

-Vill Beard the pirate.

Moraline

So what if your friend is married?! Oh, it was alright for us to have a threesome with the girl from your office but when I picked out a friend of yours and he happened to be married then suddenly it's a problem!???

Total double standard here.

I'm leaving you for someone that is ready to live the swinging lifestyle. You are just not up to the challenge.

Bon voyage.

Vill

Aye, you did pick a member of me crew: but he be three times your weight and be smellin' of a forty year old sea biscuit and gravy stew. I like me red heads the way an old salt likes his rum: drank, enjoyed and gone. I'll be sendin' you down to 'ole Davy Jones locker now. Fair well, I wish I could say its been real, but sadly, it ain't.

-Vill Beard the pirate

blue bunny sparkle

I'm tired Vill. Tired of this life. I want excitement, I want daring. Remember when you used to pillage and bring new things home to the ship? New folks to help cook and clean and ravage?

You don't do that anymore! Now all you do is lay around in that damn swinging hammock, playing that stupid harmonica!

If I hear one more...

Honey, did you refill the chum bucket?
Sweetie, did you clean the shark cage?
Darlin' did you swab the deck yet?
Snookum's did you feed the slaves?
Peanut? There a hole in this sail... could you mend it?
Muffin? The boys from the Mermaid's Curse are coming over tonight for dice, could you dress up a few of the men to put on a little show?

I'll say it! I'll say! ARRRGHHHH!

I'm jumping ship Vill! I'm off to find the Captain of my dreams!

*Pinches nose shut and jumps overboard with a splash*

saphireMARIE

BBS

The video was of us you numpty!

If you're going to make me leave, at least give MY video back.

Or I will tickle you to death.

blue bunny sparkle

SaphireMARIE,

Oh. Oh. OH! That was us? I thought I recognized that tutu...

You know though, I cannot stay if you tickle me. I can not stay if you tickle me whilst I am cuffed. I can not stay if you did OTHER more interesting things while cuffed and... on film.

Well, I could actually. But, I already put down a deposit on a new place.

Maybe we could just meet up for filming next Friday instead? I've got a pool.

BunBun

Tharic

BBS..

I need more time and space, you're a little too clingy for me. So I'm moving 12 states away and getting a restraining order.

Oh and I've changed my voicemail. Listen "Hello you've reached Tharic. Leave a message. If you're BBS, hangup please as I won't be returning your calls"

blue bunny sparkle

Oh Tharic,

You thought you could doubt my love? My resolve? A restraining order... please...! Moving... oh come on!

I I suddenly have the feeling that we might have hit a milestone or two... (or 12 states worth)... with the help of the a little thing called police custody.

So, I guess it's over Tharic, or so they tell me here in jail.

Goodbye forever! Or at least for 6-9 months... less if I exhibit good behavior. *winks*

Tharic

Oh BBS,

A relationship my dear is like a shark. It either has to move forward or it dies. Unfortunately my dear, what we have here is a dead shark.

(yes, it's a reference to a movie.. :P)

blue bunny sparkle

Dear Tharic,

But maybe our relationship should have been more like that classiest of classy movies... Sharknado?

'Cause you know, I'm all about class! And refinement!

So, if our love ain't like a shit ton of sharks sucked up in a hundred deadly tornados and dumped all over LA on unsuspecting vanilla folks, in the middle of massive thunderstorms and flooding... then what's the point really.

See ya. Goldfish... I'm off to find a shark hunter! 

Tharic

Hey BBS,

We're out of milk.

PS, I'm breaking up with you.

blue bunny sparkle

*laughs*

Oh Tharic, I'm lactose intolerant! Too bad for you!

Drink the Soy Milk as I waltz on out of here.

BBS

Tharic

My Dearest BBS,

If you were a pillow, you would be an overly large and stuffy one because you're SMOTHERING ME..

We're done.

Goodbye forever.

Belle33

Dude, you used all the hot water.  Again!  I'm so over this. 

We're done!

Adammair

Belle, I can't bear the thought of you ever leaving me, so I'm going to spare myself the heartbreak and simply say goodbye. *walks away slowly with a tear in his eye*