Tournament on Targon (need nine people)

Started by DigitLninja, March 01, 2010, 04:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

Targon is a young planet of humanoids with five races hoping to gain a foot hold over the planet and take control of as much land as possible. Due to this the five races agreed to a compromise, that once a year two warriors selected by each race will compete against each other. The tournament rules are as follows, every mach up to the final match is first to draw blood with the final match being a fight to the death. The winner of the tournament gains control of the planet for his race that will grant them the ability to expand there land up to a selected amount.

Each race has plans for expansion and require the governmental control for keeping power over the others. Tensions run high for the races that have yet to win or have not won recently, unfortunately tensions are pushed to the limit when the announcement of an Eleventh Fighter is given to the competitors.

Character Sheet

OOC

IC

Humans
1: DigitLninja
2: Chreestafer

Elves
1: SIDESHOW
2: Urbanzorro

Dwarfs
1: Geeklet
2:

Anthros / Furries
1: Ishtar
2: Scribbles

Elemental
1: Swordwind
2: Demik

Half-lings
1: Akumamika
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Geeklet

Is this essentially like one big RP fight? I'd definitely be down for a good old fashioned brawl. Shame you don't have orcs as a race, though. ;)

Quick question, though. What exactly is a Zora? If this idea is based off something, I'm not familiar with it.

DigitLninja

Zora is a race of fish people from The Legend of Zelda game series, I couldn't think of a final race so I tossed them in.

Zora:

Quotes to Live by:

Geeklet

Alright. I've got a couple ideas, just curious as to what the tech-level is. more medieval/fantasy? modern? futuristic? I'm still in no matter what, this just helps to refine what I'd play.  :D

DigitLninja

It is medieval/fantasy nothing higher tech then a cross bow.
Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

I will be posting a character thread soon so bookmark and check back ^^
Quotes to Live by:

Chreestafer

im interested as well human sounds interesting to me
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

DigitLninja

sure I'll put your name in as the second human.
Quotes to Live by:

Geeklet

If the second human slot is taken, then go ahead and put me down for dwarf.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Ishtar

Yup yup! It's me! And I will get everything up and running once I figure out all the basics. XD Hey everybody!

Urbanzorro

Now when you say elves do you mean dark elves or light?
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

S1DESH0W

Ill take an Elf slot if there is one left. if not then i guess ill be the first zora.
In the end, everything tastes like chicken. And chicken, my friend, tastes good.

DigitLninja

as long as the elves are getting along then it can be any elf you want to be.
Quotes to Live by:

Urbanzorro

If it is still open I'd like to take up the other elf slot.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

I just realized we are seriously lacking in female players and characters ^_^;

But we still have a lot of open spaces.
Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Another new member, Scribbles has joined up as our final anthro slot.
Quotes to Live by:

S1DESH0W

hmmmm. im thinking we might want to change the Zora people to something a bit more alluring. Possibly orc-ish or insect-toid. Just a thought.
In the end, everything tastes like chicken. And chicken, my friend, tastes good.

DigitLninja

or we could ride the wave and toss in vampire.
Quotes to Live by: