[Mx any] Eternal roleplay search!

Started by Eternal Eternity, February 24, 2020, 07:15:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Eternity

Disclaimer: Whereas most pairings might seem to be oriented to a potential MxM plot, which is usually my preference, I'm more than fine with playing opposite to female, NB, trans or any other type of character you might want to portray, so don't pay attention to that and, please, bear this in mind!

Hello! I'm a 18+ (more like 30 actually, so well above 18 lol) individual looking for more people to RP with…which was already obvious, wasn't it? ;)

What can I offer?

.Adaptability: I can play as either a dominant, submissive or switch character (although switches are my top pick!) and as either a top or a bottom (for MxM) character, too. I can also play more than one character for you and my post length will adapt to yours!

.Frequency: I might not be on every day; but I'll try my best to stay in touch through OOC and to let you know if it ever takes me any longer than a few days to get back to you! The same would be appreciated, but I'm ghost-friendly!

.Literacy: I tend to write a few paragraphs per post and I'm not a native speaker. So please, bear that in mind! I do promise to keep trying my best though! I've been roleplaying for a while, always in English, already, so you should, at the very least, be able to understand what I write! That being said, constructive criticism and feedback, as well as communication and even OOC chat in general, are all always appreciated! Last but not least, I tend to write in third person, past tense. Could bring myself to write in present tense but I'll always write in third person, since I'm not my characters (which makes first person uncomfortable for me) and don't really know how I'd write in second person at all lol

All that being said, below are some of my interests regarding settings, pairings and fandoms! (Characters in bold are the ones I'd prefer playing as! If there's no bold, that means I'm fine with either role!):

Settings and pairings (original plots):

Historical settings:

Victorian Era:
-Noble x servant/(poor) civilian/hooker/slave
-Vampire nobleman x monarch/king/prince/civilian/human of any other social position
-Civilian/nobleman x knight/soldier
-Witch (actual or presumed) x church member
-Demon x church member/cult member
-Knight/soldier x slave
-Arranged marriages in general

Ancient Greece/Rome:
-God/deity, or hybrid/mythological creature of any sort x human
-Gladiator x gladiator/civilian/another slave
-Master of the house x slave
-Emperor x anyone/another Emperor/captive
-Emperor x Egyptian king (yeah, in all Cleopatra style!!)
-Philosopher x student

WWII
-Soldier x spy
-Soldier x soldier of an opposing army
-Soldier x doctor/nurse
-Soldier x civilian of a conquered land

Slice of life: (work or college settings only!)

-Rivals/enemies to lovers (be it at work or school)
-Male x brother/sister's boyfriend
-Friends to lovers
-Love triangles/polyamory
-CIA/equivalent agent with a cover in whatever gang x gang member/leader
-Brother x brother, for those who fancy incest. Half-brothers/cousins…any equivalent would do, too, except for father x biological son

Supernatural/fantasy:

-Demon x cult member/witch/human
-Angel x demon/other angel
-Soulmates
-Shapeshifter x any
-A cliché: Vampire x werewolf/vampire/human
-Possessed human x another human, or ghost x human
-Males with supernatural powers/magical abilities, as in wizards, elementals and whatnot
-Werewolves in general, with potential omegaverse stuff

Fandoms: (all characters will be aged up until they are 18+ Also, no settings below college or work when necessary!)

DC: (genderbent versions would also be acceptable as their original versions!)
-Robin (Damian Wayne) x Superboy, genderbent Raven, Beast Boy, Slade(?), Dick Grayson, Joker, OC…
-Nightwing x genderbent Starfire, genderbent Harley Quinn, OC…
-Jason Todd/Red Hood x anyone really, just thought it could be fun playing as him lol

Marvel
-Steve Rogers x Bucky, Tony Stark, OC
-Tony Stark x Spiderman, Steve, OC
-Spiderman x Deadpool, Tony Stark, OC

My hero academia (all characters will be aged up!)
-Hawks x Tokoyami, Dabi, (genderbent or not) Mirko, Twice, Shigaraki, OC
-Dabi x Hawks/Shigaraki
-Todoroki x Bakugo, Deku, OC
-Bakugo x Deku, Kirishima, OC

Detroit become human
-Connor x Hank, Markus, OC
-RK900 x Gavin

Resident Evil
-Leon S. Kennedy x Luis Sera, Chris, OC

Digimon
-Taichi/Tai x Yamato/Matt
-Henry Wong/Jianglian x Takato/OC

Pokémon
-Mostly looking for OCs, although I could be convinced to try my hand at some canon characters!

Regarding kinks and overall settings and scenarios, I can go from fluffier/vanilla stuff, to actual darker, grittier and kinkier realms. My only limits are scat and vomit right now, so feel free to ask! I might also be open to trying any other fandom that's not listed above so just ask me about them!

Thanks for reading and, if you happen to be interested, hit me up!

PS: Bear in mind that all characters will be 18+, be it fandom or original stories!!