News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Observing Trifles

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on May 28, 2013, 03:57:42 PM
Cream silk long-sleeved blouse with pearl buttons, white straight skirt with a tan and black plaid pattern, black blazer, belt and heels and sheer beige stockings.

I always feel terribly under-dressed when I see you post your clothing choices. >>
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: BrilliantDays on May 28, 2013, 04:06:48 PM
I always feel terribly under-dressed when I see you post your clothing choices. >>
And I get totally envious of the comfort you get to experience. :-)

Black business suit and ruffled white blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels.

wildrod

Black boxers and white tshirt - which is about to come off, as I'm off to bed soon! :-)

Jclaymore

Pfffff black boxershort and a blanket cus i already have been in bed for like 4 hours xD

Moraline

The tiniest smallest and tightest little black skirt that I own. A red camisole with spaghetti straps, a really low back and lace accenting. A tiny little black thong and nothing else.

It was such a beautiful warm day out today and the night feels so great. We are just beginning to experience our first warm days of summer. Alas, the night will grow very cool but for now, I'm in full sleazy summer mode and I love it.

Music blasting, breeze making the sheers dance in the twilight.  It's a great night. Who wants to dance with me?!

Snickerz

A pair of Daisy Dukes and a bikini top.

InDeCiSive

Black yoga pants and an oversized blue Peanuts shirt. I love me some Snoopy and Woodstock.  Commando for everything else.  Just got home from work.

Snickerz

A towel... I just got out of the shower.

InDeCiSive

Quote from: Snickerz on May 29, 2013, 11:24:56 PM
A towel... I just got out of the shower.

Towels are good for right out of the shower.  No slipping and falling on your butt!

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Blythe

Neon orange shirt, silver shorts, and black boxers.

I'm like a tiger built on a very bad budget.  :-)

AmberStarfire

A short navy-blue dress with tan flowers on it (chrysanthemums? bought last weekend from TopShop) and black trousers.

Beguile's Mistress

Black tulip skirt, plain camisole with narrow straps, a long-sleeved lacy blouse with several buttons opened at the throat, sheer black stockings, black belt and heels.

Snickerz

Shorts and a tank top, both black.

Moraline

Today, I'm very casual.

Faded distressed hiphugger jeans, white cloth belt with big steel rings, and a pink tank top.

Autumn52

Blue Bank Polo Shirt
Brown Pants
Brown Sandals
Jewelry to match
Sexy undies

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

wildrod

Blue/white shirt, navy trouser, matching cuff links and black shoes!

AmberStarfire

Hm, let's see. Maroon fitted t-shirt with a foil patterned heart, black ribbed trousers, and a chocolate brown chenille jumper with 3/4 sleeves and brown wooden buttons. Black bra, leopard-print undies.

Brown leather handbag.

Beguile's Mistress

Warm today so I'm wearing a black sleeveless shift and white bolero jacket and belt, sheer black stockings and black heels.

InDeCiSive

I'm still in blue and khaki :(  Came to check the boards right out of work, see how special you all are. ;D

Snickerz

black jeans and a dark blue tube top.

Moraline

One of these (red metallic wet look spandex mini-dress) 

(But I got long black hair so it looks way better on me. *winks*)

With a pair of strappy black stilettos and I'm going out clubbing soon.

Snickerz

Quote from: Moraline on May 31, 2013, 09:18:00 PM
One of these (red metallic wet look spandex mini-dress) 

(But I got long black hair so it looks way better on me. *winks*)

With a pair of strappy black stilettos and I'm going out clubbing soon.

Nice outfit. :)

Pair of jean cut offs and a white t-shirt.

Moraline

Quote from: Snickerz on June 01, 2013, 01:44:04 PM

Nice outfit. :)

Pair of jean cut offs and a white t-shirt.
Thanks and your wearing the same thing that I wore all day long. Took in a car show, so I went casual and comfy. Was to hot and humid for anything else.

I'm changed now though and I'm going with this
(Leopard foil print dress but wearing the same heels as before - strappy stilettos):

Although I wanted to buy this but it felt a bit too young for me (striped rainbow net rave dress):

Beguile's Mistress

Navy blue shorts and white T.

Note:  This is really not an image thread so please be careful about posting such as it is a public forum and we don't want someone to unknowingly violate our PG-13 rule.