The Dark Cravings of a Weird and Sick Minded Swan (F seeking M or F)

Started by BlackSwan317, December 17, 2011, 10:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackSwan317

WARNING:If you aren't interested in some very obscure, taboo, extreme idea's, turn back now!

Well well well, how to begin this...

I guess I should start by recommending that anyone who's still reading glance over my On's and Off's. I know that's a pretty long thread, so don't worry about reading all of it, but at least give it a quick glance.

Still there? Gooooood. -wicked grin-

I've been very much craving something rather non-conventional, potentially non-human, and preferably non-consensual. Not sure what dark little bug it is that's gotten into the back of my brain as of late, but I'm really into creature features right now, as well as unplanned or unknown time/realm/reality travel.

Here's a list of some of the general idea's that I had, but I'm very open to any other idea's anyone may have along similar lines.

Into Another Dimension

A young archaeologist intern/apprentice wanders off from the rest of her team while exploring an ancient temple they've just unearthed. After the curious girl fiddles with the wrong statue, she finds herself mysteriously transported to a different place or time all together. The world she find's herself in is full of strange and interesting sentient, lustful creatures (ogres, wolfmen, Minotaurs, centaurs, or entirely new and different things, whatever suits your fancy). Whatever portal brought her to this world seems to have vanished, leaving her forced to find a way to survive in this world while looking for her way home.

I'm willing to play any role in this, either girl or creature. Perfectly happy to tailor this to suit my partners preferences. It could become a consensual sort of thing where the girl is as interested in the creatures as they are in her, a reluctant thing where she'll barter her body out of necessity, or a fully non-con ordeal by which she's captured and taken unwillingly. Lots of room to play with the specifics in this one.

Twisted Vines

A group of environmentalists enter the rain forest to protest a massive corporations plans to bulldoze a particularly ancient grove of trees. One young woman (or two, there's some wiggle room here) accidentally explore a little to far into a dense, dark section of the forest, and stumble upon a very peculiar cluster of huge plants with bright colored flowers that are easily twice the size of the girl. After snooping around for a bit, the girl(s) find out far to late that the flowers are actually alive.

Once again I'm willing to play either role in this one. In my mind this just wouldn't be fun without some weird hentai level bizarreness happening. I could see this turning into vore, impregnation, good old fashioned vine/tentacle rape, or any combination there of. Maybe the plants want to toy with the girls before they eat them, maybe they need a human body to germinate their seeds in and to carry the next generation off when their done (and if you really wanna make it twisted, maybe once the seedlings reach a certain size they begin to eat their way out of the unfortunate woman)

Forced to Tend the Animals

A woman is either bought as a sexual slave on the flesh market, or simply kidnapped and forced to put on a show for her new master/captor and his guests. The first night it was simply pleasuring herself for them, the next night it was with another women, the next a man. As the masters tastes grow darker, so does what he makes her do, until finally he moves the show to a farm somewhere outside town and begins forcing her to couple with various animals.

While I am willing to play either side of this, I have to admit, I'd prefer to play the victim in this one, if for no other reason than this is a newer curiosity of mine, with which I have little experience. I'd rather see what someone else's mind can come up with and build off of that given the choice.

Well, that's all I have right now, but I may add some stuff as my constantly twisting and shifting mind comes up with it. Hope I haven't frightened everyone away completely. Thanks for taking the time to read this if you've actually made it all the way down to here!

Doomsday

If the two of you are interested (I'm not sure which role Swan wants to take in the Twisted Vines game), I could take the role of the rape-plants and you two would be my victims.

BlackSwan317

I'd be all for that! I think it could easily work as small group thing

Doomsday

Awesome. I'd love to include soft vore, impregnation, tentacles, all of the above really! Anything else you two would like to toss in?

BlackSwan317

Awesome! Yeah I can't think of much else either. I'll try to make up a thread in the extreme small group forum with an initial setting and description today, then I'll send it to you both in a pm. I have to go home soon, and don't have the web at home, so I may not get it sent to you till I come back to work tonight, but I'll get it done within 24 hours, I promise :) If one of you would rather start it, feel free to do that too and just send the other two of us the link.