Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Featherfall

Banned for trying to laugh off my complaint. >:( ;)

Anesa

Banned for being a cranky butt!  :D    ;)

Featherfall

Banned for trying to use coy and cute to remove my Scrooge.

Anesa

Banned for not falling for my cuteness and coy!  *Pouts*  I have feelings too, ya know!   :(

;P

Featherfall

Banned for thinking I was telling the truth, you irresistible thing you!

*tries to chase around the forum falls and trips on his face* Owwww....

Stone

Banned for being so clumsy.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

Banned for name calling!  (I cannot help it if men "fall" for me, Stone!)  ;P

Stone

Banned for making men fall when they're better off filling y... uh, nevermind.  O:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Featherfall

Banned for sexual innuendo! Where do you think we are, an adult roleplaying forum?! Wait...

Anesa

Exactly...Banning Stone for filling my head with such naughty images!   

Gives the featherdude a free-pass this time...*Winks and blows kisses*

Featherfall

*Catches kiss*

Banned for giving me..."problems" and not helping me fix them. *Grumbles off*

Stone

Banned for being so grumbly. That's my job, man!

Anesa

Banned for sitting down on the job then!  LOL!

Stone

Banned for not  leaving a tired man be as he rests his britches.  XD

Anesa

Banned!  Shall we now dub thee "Busy Britches"?  And who's fault is that, hmm??   BANNED!

Stone

Banned because nothing you say will affect me right now. Before bedtime I gain invincibility.  *dozes*

manlocksol

Banned for dozing when you should be taking advantage of invincibility.
Why rush to the goal when you can have more fun on the field?

Featherfall

banned for telling another man how to use his superpowers. Some things are best left alone, son!

manlocksol

Banned for calling me son when I could well be older than you :P
Why rush to the goal when you can have more fun on the field?

Featherfall

Banned for thinking wisdom is measured in age!  ^-^ :P

Breathless Intent

Banned for not respecting your (potential) elders!

Ramman

Banned for telling a potential elder to respect a potential non-elder?

Anesa

Banned for being gone from this thread for so long!  *Sniffles*  Where ya been?  ;P  I missed youl  ;)

Ramman

Banned for continuing to have an amazing avatar. I've been lurking trying to think of an epic ban...sadly I've failed.

Breathless Intent

Banned for lurking instead of playing!