What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naiah

Oh to be able to sink my fangs into that soft skin

Mordred

Oh to feel the insatiable pull of my sweet blood inside those icy lips. Yeah.. that's definitely hunger in those eyes.
*See Pillory*

Naiah

Mordred

Hey.. that hurts.. ohhhh.. wait.. mmmm noooo.. that feels.. oh god yeah.. that's heavenly. Yes, you crazy thing.. you just drink away to your heart's content. Wait.. what's he doing with those hands? Ohhhh.. that's what.
*See Pillory*

Naiah

LOL *smacks silly vamp*

Is busy laughing and smirking!

Mordred

Wait a minute! He's painting me? What the.. Hey! That tickles! Hmm.. huh? What's with the blue jello? Ok this is now getting a bit weird. :P
*See Pillory*

Naiah

TheLegionary

I love the guys in the men versus women race.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Moraline

((2 thoughts, 2 people in one avatar))

1) Oh baby, the things I'm going to do to you. Mmmm, you are so fine. I can't wait. I know you want this, oh yeah!

2) Seriously? Who made this guys tattoo, it looks like paint by numbers. I hope this isn't going to take long. I really want to go out tonight. Eww... Did he shower after work?

TheLegionary

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Naiah

Deamonbane

Naiah

TheLegionary

Deamonbane

Ah... uh... I didn't know you were going to be home...

EternalChameleon

If you don't put that camera down, I'm going to rip your balls off and shove them down your throat...

possiblejr

Deamonbane

Kendra

I really hope this position hides that stain

Deamonbane

TheLegionary

Moraline

*he's thinking in his best Arnold voice* 

I've come to pump *claps his hands* you up!

Mr Bigglesworth

I wish he would just put those bricks down and come pump me up.