I have ideas (Looking: M/M, F/M, or F/F) [Mul]

Started by Nokken, July 30, 2009, 06:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nokken

I have been gone for awhile but it's summer so.. why not come back? I have some ideas I would like to try, that I haven't. Uhm... I don't really like long ones where it's all paced slow, because time can never tell how long I will be on. Other than that I am pretty detailed. Hope you are too. If you want to do any of these tell me here, then PM me.

Striked= taken

Come hither - Female with dick/ Female
Two friends whom have been friends for years now, one is a "Lesbian" but there is a reason for that, she has a dick. The friend doesn't don't that her best friend has a dick. She finds herself being lured by her, wanting to try at least once an experience with another female, which is her best friend.  However she is in for a surprise. (I am willing to be either one)

Brother knows best - Old brother/ younger sister
They bother are grown up and out of the house. They decided to get an apartment together and started to notice they see each other differently, especially after that incident where the two walked in on each other undressing. Some of them were accident's and other times they were on purpose. And what of that time on the couch where sister found her way down brother's pant's? Surely that wasn't a accident. Things might go all the way at this rate.

Veritaserum - Male/Male - Harry Potter - Fred/George
I always wanted to do a F/G, but never found anyone willing to. Maybe you can change that.
Uhm... Fred and George have gone together everywhere and have done almost everything together. Both got shagged at the same time, both got their first kiss at the same time. No one though, would expect that all this first timer stuff was done with each other. Twincest.

Screwing with the boss - Male/Female
The boss and his employee have been getting it one for quite some time. They would flirt, go out for dinner, and a kiss goodnight on the cheek. But then the boss get's eager and want's the his employee now. So plan is to fuck her still she begs to stop on their one year anniversary. After all they've both agreed they can go further. Edited: not rape.

All Aboard! - Mermaid/Human - Forceful/Rape pretty much
A pirate is all alone on a small boat. He was thrown over board for screwing the Captain's daughter/son. While out on see the only thing he/she really has to worry about is storms and not reaching land. While taking a nap his/her boat flips over. This was the doing of a mermaid/merman looking for a mate. The creature grabs a hold of the pirate and drags him/her off to a cave. It then transforms itself in it's human form, the only thing visible to show that it is a creature, is it's scaly hands. Now captured the only thing the pirate can do is hope nothing else is in store for him. This can be f/f, m/m, or m/f - take your pick.

From afar - Guardian Angel/Human
The Guardian Angel fell in love with the human when their eyes met. One night when the human is fast asleep The Guardian angel decided to reveal itself. The Human is capture by his/her beauty. Many things could happen at this point. A kiss... A hug... or much more. The Angel will do anything for his/her human to fall in love with him/her. Can be f/f, m/m, or m/f.

Tempting Fruit - Uncle/Niece or Nephew - m/f or m/m
Ever since The Niece or Nephew was born, the Uncle he/she was the most beautiful thing on earth. He watched as their niece/nephew grew up into a sexy young woman/man. The plot idea is at a family reunion when the two are both up stairs in the master bedroom. The Uncle was taking a shower and the niece/nephew needed to go to the bathroom really bad. So he/she goes in there thinking it's not a big deal since they are family. Well.. when he/she happens to glance into the shower. The Uncle catches him thinking this is the perfect opportunity. He invites him/her inside. One touch leads to another and.. they basically have hot steamy sex.
Ons/Offs

Read before RPing with me.

zemo8801

i would be interested in the older brother younger sister one. if you would like to do it with me and are willing to help me learn i can try and keep it fun and entertaing for both of us
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Nokken

Ons/Offs

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Nokken

Ons/Offs

tissuesan