Resounding Dissolution (Wolf/Vamp/Hunters Play - Closed! Thanks!!)

Started by Izabella, September 06, 2013, 11:18:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izabella

Kat- Hey there. You can play a wolf or a vamp. You okay with a vamp, love? Damn... I meant a wolf.

Rainy - No man should, babydoll.

Is there truth in emotion or is it so blatantly false that it moves and stretches us to become the monster tomorrow that we foster today?

Idachan

Izabella

Is there truth in emotion or is it so blatantly false that it moves and stretches us to become the monster tomorrow that we foster today?

Tamhansen

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Izabella

Quote from: Katataban on September 07, 2013, 07:57:37 PM
Yes, you need to keep your priorities. Time has to be taken for that

*laughs...* I love you. I know I should rest, but my hormones say, "NO!"

I have a few friends headed this way...

I'm thinking we are just about wrapped up.

Idachan

Hahaha! *steals a hug from Izabella and Kataban* With you setting me right, I think I'll be fine.

Tamhansen

Quote from: Izabella on September 07, 2013, 08:02:01 PM
*laughs...* I love you. I know I should rest, but my hormones say, "NO!"

I have a few friends headed this way...

I'm thinking we are just about wrapped up.

hormones eh. Yeah, you have that effect on mine too ;)

*Wraps up Izabella, and ties a bow around her*

There all wrapped up.

*hugs Idachan* Meh, I'm more likely to set you wrong, very wrong ;)
ons and offs

Izabella

D'awww... *hugs Idachan* So much beauty!

Guys, I think we're done with characters!! Let me double check...

Kata - Grrr.... Glad you like my natural pheromones.  :P

Tamhansen

Quote from: Izabella on September 07, 2013, 08:13:03 PM
Kata - Grrr.... Glad you like my natural pheromones.  :P

Not pheromones sweety. In a way I'm like a zombie.....
And why grrrr. Don't women like being wrapped up with pretty bows anymore?
ons and offs

Izabella

Just felt like growling. I'm sleepy!

GUESS WHAT? We're done and closed for business. I'll open the CS thread tonight when Bane gets home or before if able. :)

KatKwik

Quote from: Izabella on September 07, 2013, 07:47:04 PM
Kat- Hey there. You can play a wolf or a vamp. You okay with a vamp, love? Damn... I meant a wolf.

Rainy - No man should, babydoll.

Lol! My head is spinning! That's fine, I'd prefer that. Is there a set format for the character sheet? I'll read the lore in a minute and have a think.

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Izabella

Sorry boo. I'm fucking tired.

The CS Sheet is on one of these pages. I'll open up a CS thread soon. It's just basic - name, age, appearance, brief history. I'm not a fan of CSs.

Ah yea, so Guys.. I cuss. Sorry if it offends you. If you shoot me a PM and let me know that it does, I'll not do it, but its just part of my persona.

RainyHigh

Really?! YES! You can do whatever the FUCK you wanna do! (sorry I am a huge fan of the hodgetwins)
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Idachan

Schweet. I'll try to keep history brief but I'm not making any promises.

Damien

I'm the last vamp... Viv's Lillith's lover.

Fixed ;)

oo -- aa -- ideas -- tumblr

Izabella

Rainy - you crazy thing. You're rising up on my list of female favorites love.  8-)

Idachan - baby, you can write as much as you want - for as long as you want... I just hate writing them for my CS. You go to town if you like.

D - Yummy. Welcome, baby. <3

LamentingQuill

Izabella

It's Lillian. When he and I talked about it I used the wrong name. She's the coven leader for the Vamps. ;)

It was my ALIAS, Lamenting... (kidding)

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Izabella on September 07, 2013, 08:47:24 PM
It's Lillian. When he and I talked about it I used the wrong name. She's the coven leader for the Vamps. ;)

It was my ALIAS, Lamenting... (kidding)

Ahhh, now it all makes sense ^.^

Izabella

My lack of sleep is making everything difficult. I'm just mindless and can do only one thing at this point...

LamentingQuill

Cannot wait to start! Jade is really gonna 'slay' you ;)

Haha, pun pun pun pun pun XD

Izabella

As soon as I hear back from my partner in crime I'll get the CS and OOC threads rolling.

SnowMan

Izabella

I have 10 minutes left in me before I face plant...

Give me your thoughts on where to open this. I don't care where we put it, but I don't want to get popped for rough sex or blood and guts because we're all playing killers.

I'm thinking extreme, but give me your thoughts and I'll open the CS and OOC and go crash.