Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucinda

I like london. Australia is a fantastic place and new zealand more so. Looong ass flight though :-)
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Merry Gentry

Well that's the worst part of it all - the long plane rides! I can do about 5 - 6 hrs then... I need to be moving!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Lucinda

Least you can get to the uk then! *slurps her coffee and munches pancake*
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

Merry Gentry

Absolutely!  *sips coffee*  I've checked out flights now n then... seems to be pretty decent in the November time frame.  What's the weather around that time of the year?
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Night Stalker

Quote from: Rhedyn on May 15, 2010, 09:46:54 AM
*wanders in making a beeline for the coffee and cookies before settling into one of the nearby booths*

Howdy and Welcome to E!.  enjoy the hospitality here and the approval process.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Lucinda

Variable. Starting to cool down a lot by then. But lately the rain or snow has come later than that, so usually cool, crisp, sunny days. Its often a nice time of year, but like i say can be unpredictable.

Merry Gentry

still sounds better than the weather I get where I am in November!

*waves* Hi there Night Stalker.. and welcome Rhedyn to the best little cafe!

Night Stalker

waves back to Merry Gentry and wanders off back into the kitchen.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Michelle

slips into the cafe and takes a seat at one of the booths in the back to wake up a little more as she sips her boiling hot cup of coffee
~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.~

Ways to my Heart and How to Shatter It.

Merry Gentry

Oh my Night Stalker must say love love the new avi
rawr!!!

Night Stalker

Leaves fresh coffee, tea, orange juice and assorted baked items out for all to enjoy

Thanks Merry.
I am the NightStalker

Shade

Slips into the cafe and looks around. It's been awhile since he's been in here. After grabbing a muffin from the counter, he settles into his old booth with a sigh.

Merry Gentry

Hi Shade! *waves*
how's school going?

Shade

Waves back. Hi there. And I'm done, actually. Finished my finals, and I'm back home for the summer ;D

Merry Gentry

Awesome! How'd the finals go? do ok?

Shade

I'm not sure, really. I feel like I didn't do so well this semester... :(

Merry Gentry

oh, that's a bummer! how long till you find out exactly?

Shade

A few more days, probably less than a week. (sighs) I never had trouble with school until I went off to college.

Michelle

walks in smelling that delicious aroma calling her as she makes her way over to where NS set the coffee down, pouring herself a cup she slowly walks to a booth and takes a seat sighing softly.
~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.~

Ways to my Heart and How to Shatter It.

Merry Gentry

*waves to Michelle* 

I'm sure you did your best Shade, that's all you can do!

Shade

(also waves to Michelle)

Yeah, I thought I did... but it doesn't seem to be enough anymore

Merry Gentry

well, can you get some tutoring help? or change some classes so it's not so much?

Shade

Merry Gentry

you have to fix something so you don't get so overwhelmed.. college is supposed to be work, but fun too.
if it's causing you so much stress, there has to be a way to fix it so it's not so bad

Shade