Elohim

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Aysleen

Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

Paradox

I've been drinking Jim Beam and eggnog all evening..I can't drink nog without it.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Mordred

Ebenezer Ale... which is not exactly helping the 'stuffed feeling'.
*See Pillory*

Paradox

Chardonnay earlier; now a glass of rum on the rocks.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Trieste

Mordred

Just... water. Lots and lots of water. Later, perhaps (ok, definite)... some wine.
*See Pillory*

Mithlomwen

Hot chocolate...with whipped cream :)
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Mordred

Mimosa followed by lovely black coffee.
*See Pillory*

Mithlomwen

Coffee with French vanilla creamer.
Baby, it's all I know,

Mordred

Coffee... it's cold.. and makes me shiver with each bitter taste.. but it does wake me up.
*See Pillory*

Oniya

Hot coffee with a candy-cane stirrer. :)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

HairyHeretic

Going to take a couple of fingers of amaretto off to bed with me and see if it does anything for this cough.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Happy an Nice

Milk while I eat Santa's cookies.

*edits*

Feel better soon, HH.
Suppose the neutral angels were able to talk Yahweh and Lucifer- God and Satan, into settling out of court. Specifically, how would they divide the assets of their earthly kingdom? Would God be satisfied to take loaves and fishes .. allowing Satan the red-eye gravy, eighteen ounce New York steak, and buckets of chilled champagne? Would God really accept twice-a-month lovemaking for procreative purposes and give Satan the all-night, no-holds-barred, nasty "can't-get-enough-of-you," hot as hell fucks? Well? Would he?

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,

Belladonna

At the moment, I am drinking Berry Kiss fruit tea, which is flavored with strawberries and cherries.

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,

Mordred

*See Pillory*

HairyHeretic

Kuddling Kiwi Strawberry Snapple.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,

Forestshadow

Paradox

Mordred

Lots and lots of ice water. This body is dehydrated from too many good drinks over the last few days.
*See Pillory*

Paradox

My post-workout creatine and protein supplements.