Interest Check! Magical Academy!

Started by Cayenne, February 04, 2008, 02:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spirit_Wolf

well geez- no males to pick on eh? that bites.... oh well, Im a wolf- I can bite anyone :P can't wait to get started! *claps*
“That old black magic has me in its spell, That old black magic that you weave so well; Icy fingers up and down my spine, The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine”

...:::|Ons & Offs |:::...
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12763.

Cayenne

There is -a- male currently, with the possibility of another! He'll just be one, tuckered male..~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Sabby

Will you accept multiple characters? I can throw together a second character to balance the need for men/earth element.

Cayenne

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12890.0 For those of you who missed the other sign! This is the OOC thread for the Magical Academy, further chatting and discussion on it, should squeak into here.
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

schnookums

Hrm...it's in normal instead of exotic?

Sabby

Yes Scrotie :P but if you like, you can just pretend your class mates are creepy insectoid Nazi's and zombified venus fly traps.

Spirit_Wolf

lmao-
aye, I can do the multi-character thing too, if need be~ we really need more men :S
“That old black magic has me in its spell, That old black magic that you weave so well; Icy fingers up and down my spine, The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine”

...:::|Ons & Offs |:::...
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12763.

schnookums

Hey now, be nice...I was just pointing out 'cause there had been talk in the initial posting here about NC Monsters etc being all possible...I just wanted to know if that had changed.

Sabby

I am always nice ^_^ couldn't resist *hugs Scrotie*

Cayenne

D'oh.. I'll have them shuffle it.. at some point..  when we get into monsters and such or before then.. My bad..

ONs & OFF

Seereous

Sinest,

I sent you a PM about my character. I was wondering if it would be alright. It was a male character.

Cayenne

I think I missed you when I was sending out bulk stuff Seereous! Lemmy send you the sheet basic sheet

ONs & OFF

Seereous

Sinest,

I sent you a character sheet. What did you think?

Cayenne

I think you can go ahead Seereous, the idea is fine, I just had everyone send me stuff so I could judge what they wanted and what they were thinking about so I could view it as a whole.  There are multiple links to the ooc thread, which links to the character sheet thread..etc~

ONs & OFF

Zaer Darkwail

Is there space for male side? I thinked play a student which haves oddly bended control of fire element....speaking of control of light (can create varied sorts oflight or light related elements; invisibillity, bright flashes of light, shape ligth figures and move them around etc).

Seereous

Quote from: Sinest on February 10, 2008, 10:38:50 PM
I think you can go ahead Seereous, the idea is fine, I just had everyone send me stuff so I could judge what they wanted and what they were thinking about so I could view it as a whole.  There are multiple links to the ooc thread, which links to the character sheet thread..etc~

Which idea? The student or the other one?