The Queen's Harem (Bon)

Started by ThornsofRose, February 12, 2009, 07:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThornsofRose

Upon the death of the previous King and Queen, their eldest daughter rose to throne.  As part of the coronation, her youngest sister was presented to the new Queen Anyella, naked, trussed up, and gagged, ready to be collared.  This was the position that she had been raised and trained for her whole life.  It was traditional that the youngest same-sex sibling of the new monarch would be his or her first slave, and Ilae was more than glad to take up her new role.

Same sex slavery was not only accepted in the kingdom, but the norm.  It was expected that those of rank would have harems of slave boys or girls, and slaves often wondered around naked except for their collars or wore skimpy costumes of their owner's choice.  When allowed out of sight of their Mistress or Master, they tend to wear chastity belts to protect their property.

Younger sons and daughters of the nobility are often sold amongst the nobility - with it being considered quite prestigious to sell one's child to someone of higher rank.  They are trained from the time they're children to prep them for this position, but are kept pure until they're sold (the repercussions for selling used property, especially to someone above you, are severe)!

Now that Queen Anyella has established herself, she is beginning to consider expanding her harem - no respectable Queen could only have one slave after all!

Needed: slave girls!

Queen Anyella will be played by rhea star
Ilae by thornsofrose

Also a possibility, an arranged marriage with a Prince who will become Prince Consort and have his own harem of boys.
Sorry for the poofing! I'm back!

How to Make Me Yours and Keep Me
Some Ideas
Oops

Midnight

I would be interested in being involved in this game.  The idea of being a bartering chip for my noble family's rise in status is somehow attractive. :D

IF I have an RP with you and you haven't heard form me in a while then please PM me.  I had a bad spell and lost track and now can't find my way again - I am keen to continue on with them though.Want to help make my Orgy-licious dreams come true?
Want to play too? check out my wish list!
No No's and Yes Yes!

ThornsofRose

Some Ideas
Oops

Foxy

I would be willing to be a cute little slave girl, got a collar for me? Please?

ThornsofRose

Our Queen has asked that we hold a bit on getting started, but I'm sure she'd be glad to have another pet.

Some Ideas
Oops

MovieFreek

I wouldn't mind being a pet. ^_^

Sonja

gnoah

So you don't want any harem boys?  If you change your mind...

Ariabella

I'd be interested in being a slave girl.
Read my ons/offs. Want to one-on-one? PM with ideas

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42859.0

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ariabella