Looking for a sexy merman (F for M or M character)

Started by LamentingQuill, July 14, 2013, 10:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

The merman's bride- Possible NC due to the nature of aquatic folk in mythology

When Kalea Summers went on vacation to Hawaii with her family at eight years old, she rescued a young merboy that had washed ashore during a storm and was too dehydrated from his struggle, lack of water and the heat of the sun to make back to the ocean himself.

Now years later, twenty year old Kalea has convinced herself that it had just been a lovely dream and the merboy that had stared at her with such adoration as she rolled him across the sand back to the water was just a figment of her imagination.
After having accepted a high paying job at an oceanside aquarium in Honolulu, Hawaii, Kalea has packed up her things and moved to the beautiful exotic island.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Unbeknownst to her, the merboy she had rescued whom was now a handsome merman spots her eating her lunch on the dock and instantly knows the ravishing beauty is the girl that saved him all those years ago.
His heart swells with love and desire, he knows then that this is destiny and he must have her... no matter what...

LamentingQuill

TheBlazinDragon

I'll take this RP if you don't mind giving me a quick lesson about the mermen (Mer-people I'm not too well knowledgeable about)

Sephiriel

~Overly dramatic voice~ Where have you been all my life?

Hello there, big fan of merfolk here and sooo itching to play one. I don't know how you feel about another lady playing your dream merman, but if you'll have me I'll gladly accept the role. It wouldn't be the first time I play male characters, nor mermen for that matter, you can check my 'goodies' link in the signature for reference.

I'm also interested in starting a merfolk group game at one point, let me know if you're interested :)

LamentingQuill

On the prowl for this again, feeling the merman itch once more.