Looking for a Werewolf or other Were/Anthro (Male for Female)

Started by IrishWolf, December 06, 2013, 09:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IrishWolf

Greetings!

So I was enjoying some adult comics when I came across one called Moon Bloom and the basic story behind it, I find very appealing and I’d like to give it a try.

Now then, the comic is modernish setting, that follows a young vampire texting his friends to see what their up to, only to find one has the flu, so he decides to go cheer them up. This friend turns out to be a female werewolf (although in the comic, she looks more like a dog Anthro) and she doesn’t have the flu, she’s in heat. Well, she ends up jumping him and they have caught up in the moment, wild sex and ends with the cuddling afterwards, only to have the vampire get an “oh shit” look on his face and asking what about if she gets pregnant.

Now, I really don’t play vampires, I prefer humans but I really like the idea of a guy getting jumped because the girl just can’t help herself and she needs his cock. I think it would make for a fun one shot or even as a opening for a longer game (maybe a beginning of a friends with benefits relationship or one where the guy helps this girl out through her breeding cycle). I’m thinking modern or futuristic setting, the girl doesn’t need to be a Werewolf but any kind of Were or an Anthro, or an alien or some other mythical creature with a very strong heat/breeding cycle.

Send me a PM if you're interested.