Seven Devils: Open Applications (LGBTQ & cis/hetero friendly - Extreme Board)

Started by Intimate Ink, April 26, 2018, 08:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

Making a rite for magical tattoos.  This should be fun.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Intimate Ink

Quote from: Crash on May 04, 2018, 10:36:27 AM
Changed my mind.  I am going to use Cleo Wattenstrom instead.

Done!  Look forward to the fun sounding rite-work!

RegretNot

Deciding on a face claim for Jamie Bell while I work out this concept and sheet. 

Intimate Ink

Quote from: RegretNot on May 05, 2018, 08:21:46 PM
Deciding on a face claim for Jamie Bell while I work out this concept and sheet.

Awesome!  Just give a shout if we can help!

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Rebelle

Can I claim ksenia solo and Kat dennings?

Not sure which I want and I am at work  >.>

Intimate Ink

Quote from: Rebelle on May 05, 2018, 10:08:15 PM
Can I claim ksenia solo and Kat dennings?

Not sure which I want and I am at work  >.>

Absolutely and done!  Happy to reserve a spare, just give me a reminder heads up to release a claim you no longer want held.

Miss Eleanora

Intimate Ink

Quote from: Miss Eleanora on May 06, 2018, 09:51:25 AM
What sort of people are being used for face claims?

I'm keeping a current list of reserved face-claims at the front of the thread, right here.

ererruz

I'm considering change my face-claim to Ken Bek... could I reserve him just in case while I decide?

Intimate Ink

Quote from: ererruz on May 06, 2018, 10:27:45 AM
I'm considering change my face-claim to Ken Bek... could I reserve him just in case while I decide?

Absolutely!  You know where we are if you want to talk through any concepts, etc.

ererruz

Quote from: Intimate Ink on May 06, 2018, 10:31:25 AM
Absolutely!  You know where we are if you want to talk through any concepts, etc.

Thank you. I've been busy with other things lately but as soon as I've had more time, I will be in touch :-)

Shenzi

...I have two burning itches that I was wondering if I might scratch?
I'd like to make a second character, and were I to be allowed... I am dying to use Stephen James. There is a character concept I have that will not work with any other face, only he will do. @-@;;
May I? If you'd rather I not or that I wait, I'm fine either way! <3

Crash

My character is a tattoo artist so easy connection there.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: supermouse on May 06, 2018, 01:58:54 PM
I'd like to make a second character, and were I to be allowed... I am dying to use Stephen James. There is a character concept I have that will not work with any other face, only he will do. @-@;;

-begins to drool excessively-

Orange Marmalade

I agree with SS - Used that boy and played opposite him several times. He's dreamy!

Xurtan

Quote from: supermouse on May 06, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

Gorgeous. Definitely keep him in mind and feel free to work on a sheet, although right now we're keeping it to one-caster per writer with every intention to lift that restriction once the game has started and settled a bit. It gives people a chance to get comfortable in their roles, make connections and all that. :)

Shenzi

I understand! Roger that~ I'lll just hoard his lovely face in a folder separate from my precious K-boys. *insert awkward wheeze here*

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Rebelle

Think I am going to go with Wrath - which might surprise some whom have written with me before..

Maybe :)

Intimate Ink

Quote from: Rebelle on May 07, 2018, 12:00:58 AM
Think I am going to go with Wrath - which might surprise some whom have written with me before..

Woot!!! Give a hollar if you need to talk through anything, etc.

Rebelle

Of course!

I'm working on the ideas in my head.. I'm off tomorrow so I should be able to work on it some and get a good feeling for it and then some.. I do have to go to a graduation tomorrow night for some CNA students that have all taken their clinicals at my place of work and they asked me to come and watch.  But other than for that I'm here all night :D

Amarlo

Quote from: Rebelle on May 07, 2018, 12:00:58 AM

I feel like your Wrath and my Pride might either be best friends or bitter enemies. xD

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Rebelle

Quote from: Amarlo on May 07, 2018, 12:10:34 AM
I feel like your Wrath and my Pride might either be best friends or bitter enemies. xD

That could be very possible!

She is still very much in the construction phase at the moment.  I'm faltering for some reason....

Maybe I need caffeine.

Intimate Ink

Hey all!  I just wanted to give a heads up for some current plans being made.

In order to simultaneously accommodate the fact that I have heard for some people itching to play AND heard from some people who are working through their character options at a relaxed pace, I will be working to try and accommodate both groups by aiming for a "cold open" by next weekend.

What does this mean?

* Those players with approved characters can play among themselves as they see fit.
* No GM-sponsored events or threads will be available at this time in order to let those who need more time than others have it, while not feeling like they have to catch up or are missing out by not rushing their process.
* I ask those players who do begin interactions to try and keep the need for GM oversight of play to a minimum.  We're happy to help out how we can, but out of fairness, our priority will be on helping people through the application and approval process.
* Information will follow as it is known in regards to the formal start of the game.  For those interested in a faculty character or second characters, the restrictions on these options will be lifted at that time.

Thank you everyone for your enthusiasm, interest, and participation.  It's been wonderful seeing.