Looking for a Nobleman's Wife to be with Selfish King

Started by Darkmoon, May 26, 2009, 09:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

I'm seeking a female player to act out the role of the pampered wife of a nobleman that the King, whose palace she visits, has had his eye on. I would like to develop a relationship between the two characters.

Other interested players of any sex may choose other roles and join in the thread, such as the King's queen, the nobleman whose wife I am looking for, or other court personalities like handmaids or knights.

The key interest here is a potentially dedicated RP relationship that may potentially threaten the status of both the King and the wife and thus carries with it a sense of risk.

If anyone's interested you can expect high quality writing.

The Dark Raven

I'd be interested in this, if you would care to send me a few more details over PM...or in IRC.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Darkmoon

More details...

QuoteI would deliver many more details of setting in the IC thread. King Victor Thalados presides over a large court. The twin nations of Isen and Arlest have been at war for a decade now and have been in an undeclared stalemate for six months now, both armies building walls along the border between their conquered territories leaving a no man's land in between.

Thalados has been slack for at least a year now, worn down from years of a fruitless royal marriage that has been taxed excessively by the decade long war. He hosts lavish balls when he is not dragged to meetings with his advisors by his brother, the war minister.

The wife would be someone that Thalados would newly meet, the long time wife of a nobleman who lives along the border and frequently deals with the envoys of Isen, the opposing kingdom, and the benefits promised to betraying Thalados so that Isen might have a place to plan a massive breech invasion. She should have feelings of loyalty or, at minimum, some amount of love for him, though this can be changed as the partner character chooses.

Duchess

Darkmoon

Yeah, sorry about that. ^_^ It's first time trying to set something up and I wasn't sure how to gauge the interest and response levels around here.

So far I've received three responses with interest in playing both a noblewoman and queen. I may be moving this thread to the small groups section, but anyone else who may be interested in either of these two parts or any other in the theme of a King's court (whether it's royal family or otherwise) is encouraged to post.