Let's start the second act!(Looking for female characters)

Started by GanonDwarf, December 14, 2011, 07:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GanonDwarf

Well hello E, it's been awhile. I've had to take a little break so I can focus on my recent performance in Romeo and Juliet. But now that's done, I find myself with a lot of time on my hands. And aside from watching anime or playing video games the best thing to do with free time is to RP. So here are some ideas that have festered in my mind over my little break.

1.The friend zone.(Requires one or maybe two females)
Based of a RL situation I find myself in. I'll be playing a male who isn't unpopular or anything like that. He gets along with everyone and is generally a pretty funny guy. You would play the girl who is funny and enjoys all the stuff my male character does, but she's a little confused if she likes my guy more then a friend. Also to add to this little drama another guy or girl could be after the lady's heart as well. (If the latter, I'd love a threesome story)

2.Pants off, dance off.(Female required)
A story of love at first dance. A pair meet up at a bar and when a rather catchy swing song plays the two start dancing. So turned on by their little dance the two of them go to his apartment right after and have themselves a little fling. But after they find they have a lot more in common then dancing. Dunno, just an idea for a story, obviously could be further expanded.

Animes/Video Games
Fairy Tail-Craving
One Piece-Craving
Bleach
Yu-gi-oh
Naruto
Smash Bros
Devil May Cry
Final Fantasy

Not a whole lot, but don't want to get too overworked right after my break. If anyone of my old rp partners want to continue any story I had with them. Feel free to give me a ring. Thanks everyone.

My ons/offs Updated:Feb.14, 2020
AbsencesUpdated:Feb 5th, 2019
Fandom Request Thread!