Fae's Naughty Thoughts - (F seeking M)

Started by FaeBorne, February 23, 2013, 05:06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FaeBorne

Figured I'd put these out here.

The Viking & The Shepherdess - taken
Cait has come out of the woods holding a lamb that had wandered off. Upon her return to the small seaside village she is terrified to see that most of the buildings thatched roofs are ablaze, and many of the villagers are either dead or being filed into the LongBoats. Another Viking attack! Cait lets out a cry before she can think to stay quiet and one of the Vikings spies her.  (( Dominant Submissive & Partially Non Consensual elements set in medieval period of Norse Gods & Goddesses along with early Britannic ))

Hot For Teacher 
Elaina Mosely is an English professor who is heading the Creative Writing class at the University. One student in particular keeps slipping startling innuendo into his writing assignments to her. Student/Teacher relationships are strictly forbidden, but something about the slightly older student has her intrigued. What is it he has been writing about that has caused such a stir? Will they meet to have a job compromising affair? Or can she resist the temptation. (( Make this intelligent woman so hot, she cannot resist you... and she'll be yours, but you better be clever about it. ;) ))

You're Dangerous, I'm Lovin It.
Tess Hutchinson was a Wet Dream Come True. Curvaceous, buxom and petite. A mop top of messy white blonde curls and bright green eyes that expressively stared out at the world. Sharp minded and witty, she was a public relations dynamo. She had ladder climbed up to the top by virtue of tenacity and charm. Her sex appeal was undeniable and she had men eating out of her palm even her boss. That is til You came along, a gritty intelligent handsome but aloof business man in need of a public relations firm. Seen as a bad boy in the corporate world, Tess' job will be a living hell as she tries to smooth away your rough edges so that the press cannot help but love you. Unfortunately, you aren't one to be smoothed easily, and like it rough.

The Ghost Who Stalked Me taken
Selah woke in cold sweats most nights, soaked through with fear and a strange feeling of being watched. Her dreams were plagued with whispers that were both dark and dangerously corrupt. From the corners of her bedroom, shadows seemed to move with that eerie flicker flash that bent reality. When she walked around the house to complete her tasks, there was always this hovering dark feeling of eyes on her back. In the shower, a feeling of being touched by more than steam and water. Did the shower curtain just move with the imprint of a body? Was she going crazy?

You are the Spirit, vengeful or desolate? Wanting to harm, or just yearning for human contact again? It is your choice. The RP can go any which way, to a more romantic twist, to a truly dark and horrific story that will make us both scared to turn the lights out at night.

You are Selah's Ghost Stalker, the one who makes her nights a living nightmare...or a dark fantasy dream come true.

His Only Regret (story seed from my intro thread)
"I'm a little coconut sitting in a coconut tree ...." The amber eyed buxom redhead sang into the microphone in a breathy whisper, the guitar she had rested on her knee as she sat propped against a performers stool. The stage lights back lit her in a blue yellow green ethereal glow. The rhythm was slow and soulful, a folk/indie feel. "Wouldn't you love to crack me open just to take a sip of me..." She strummed harder the beat picking up and she continued her song. "Stranded on this beach paradise, together yet alone and we already knew the price..." And her metaphors for life as coconuts translated to the emo kids who swayed in adoration of the local singer in the local music venue within this midsized college City. She finished her song after about three more versus with the beginning line. "And I'm just a little coconut..."

In the shadows of the crowd He watched her every nuance and move. He had been to most shows she played, every one hosted after dusk that was. She had a special talent that he appreciated, her lyrics always made him smirk, and that was a human emotion. He wanted to feel again, and so she must be his. There was no human logic behind it. It was the logic of a bloodsucking sociopath who had a taste for the arts. To possess her would make him whole, or so he thought. if he was wrong, it would be a mistake that could not be undone. It didn’t seem to matter as he approached her at the bar after her set was over. As she smiled brightly at him he couldn’t help but remember that these things always ended in tragedy.
(Bondage heavy NC Dark Horror Macabre VTM)

Twice Upon A Time
This was a writing prompt from my intro thread. My idea is that there is a whole other world of secret time travelers, one of them (you the handsome stranger is on a mission to save the fate of the world from a destruction that leaves it desolate) You are being chased and you hand me your timepiece, it is the device that allows you to travel to one place in time or another. Unbeknownst to me, I take it and go about my day not knowing you're about to pull me into a world far beyond my wildest imaginations, on an adventure that could see the ruination of us both.
Prompt:
You're sipping your favorite beverage at an outdoor cafe when a ruggedly handsome man in a sharply-tailored suit runs up to you. He shoves something in your hands, and whispers, "Don't let them get this. Keep it safe..." He sprints away, disregarding any protests you may have. What's going on here?
My Reply:
She stared into her coffee, bringing it to her lips enjoying the fragrant aroma. As she set down the cup it clattered as she was jolted out of her own reverie by a stranger shoving a pocket watch in her hands whispering "Don't let them get this. Keep it safe...". Her brows rose eyes locking on his for an instant and before she could say anything he ran off. Her mouth puckered in a frown as she held the antiquated timepiece in her hands. She stood to run after him, when around the corner his pursuers ardently chased him. Shoving the watch in her skirt pocket she worried her bottom lip between her teeth as she wondered what she should do? Call the police? And say what exactly? Her heart raced, had the man stolen it? He seemed well dressed in his suit, why would he? She moved carefully away from the café and stepped into an alley to get a better look out of the eyesight of those that may be watching. Inspecting the watch, she smiled at its charming look and then popped it open. Odd… the face had symbols where the numbers should be. Symbols like she’d never seen before. Inscribed on the back was a small verse. “When time doesn’t matter, all will be yours.” What did it mean…she held the watch carefully, closing it and slipping it back in her pocket wondering wistfully when time wouldn’t matter. Shit! She was late from her coffee break!! Hurriedly she moved down the street, back into the café to tie on an apron apologizing to her boss, and in the depths of her mind, her thoughts lay preoccupied on the rugged stranger, and the watch that felt heavy in her pocket.

This one will be heavily involved with both of us doing some plot development. The idea is something I really like and I think it could be a fantastic story to write with someone.

Those are a few of the personal stories I am interested in, though if you think I might like an idea, definitely approach me with it.

Questions are always welcome, shoot me a PM.

-FaeBorne

FaeBorne

FaeBorne

Updated to include recent stories, and those still open for partners.