The New World

Started by Talra Di Deliren, January 19, 2013, 10:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talra Di Deliren

A world of darkness. The sun had been lost and now the streets are overrun by dark vile creatures of shadow and pure evil. Never had the light been seen in decades but only an organization which consist of a lost light fight and protect the people from the darkness that lurks behind their doors. This organiztions started small but as more were born holy and pure, it rose higher and eventually earned the name Sword. With their blades, they cut the darkness and free those caught in the grasp of those very shadows that tore the sun from existance.
If you read this, then please note that if you want to roleplay here, you don't have to be in Sword. You can be someone that embraced the darkness and fight against Sword. If you have suggestions then I will gladly take into suggestion and discuss the matters. If none and want to start this rp, then feel free to give the following info:
Name
Appearance (either by pic or description)
Light/Dark

That's all. Thanks for reading.
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
-Bride - Night Play - Dark Hunter series-
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

xSiiNx

Name: Sincere aka Sin

Description: He wears all black boots, pants , t-shirt, and a tactical vest. A chain on his neck with a ring hanging from it, from the death of a lost one. His skin lightly tanned, his eyes hazel, and hair black as night. He carries twin pistols, ammo and a machete holstered on his hip.

He walks the path of the dark side at the moment

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He sits alone shadowed by the darkness as he looks on, thinking. All the while attempting to avoid any threats that may come his way. Being that this world is so dangerous "Its a quiet night" he thinks to himself as he gazes off into the darkness of the world.

Talra Di Deliren

Oh, pleased to meet you Sin. I guess I should post mine. Thanks for replying. And I'll get us started then. There's no real destination but I like to start in Florida. Jump in anywhere you like to.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Talra

Light

Outside on the outskirts of Miami's beach a member of Sword unsheathed her blade at the arrival of three dark montsers crawling at her location. The ocean's salty scent filled the air and spashed along the sand. Though in the midst of summer, the winds chilled everything it past by. Talra threw her cap and charged, her white blade glistening with it's pure light as it thrashed at the first six legged creater that jumped obove her. Then it plunged deep into the next. As they screamed they disapated into nothingness. Straigtening Talra sheathed her blade, "Low leveled darkness...", then picked up her cap continueing her stroll along the beach.
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

xSiiNx

Faintly hearing the commotion in the distance,  he rose to his feet assuming danger was near. He made his way in the direction of the noise he had heard moments ago cautiously sticking close to shadowed areas. The cool breeze began to brush his face and he smelt the beach's salty water as he neared. He drew his pistol as he came close unsure of what to expect once he hit the corner. Thoughts raced threw his mind as he prepared, his breathing slow and calm, and then in his head a count down as he readied to step out from his hidden spot. "1..2...."

Talra Di Deliren

Though Talra was making a stroll, she still kept a good eye out for the darkness. Back at Sword headquarters, she got word of a high ranking monster in the area. This one had killed eight people in the last two weeks and needed to be taken care of. Unfortunately, Talra had been chosen to take it on herself. It was as if she was being tested. She gripped her blade tightly ready to draw and attack at any given moment. The ocean waves obscurred any sounds that past her so sight was what she relied on.

"Damn..." she murmured. "It had to choose this place..."

xSiiNx

"3..." he finishes the count in his head and turns the corner guns aimed  directly at the female. Usually his instincts would have pulled the trigger as soon as he turned that corner, but this time he hesitated. Conflicted by the evils in his heart of weather to shoot or not, he stands there staring intensely at the woman with his hazel eyes. The surrounding noises of the ocean and air as well as the thumping in his chest drain out anything else that may be near. He does not speak a single word as he waits to see what this woman will do.

Talra Di Deliren

Jumping back and almost drawing her sword as the man pointed the weapons straight at her, Talra stared back. With one holding a forbidden weapon she found herself at a loss. Swords are no match against a gun. Though with the right training, those with great speed could easily maneuver the shots of metal from making impact. She stood her ground looking him up and down. He looked human yet there was a dark aura about him. Could he be the one they spoke of in headquarters? Couldn't be with sending only her in this mission.

Yet there was something about him that intrigued her...

"Who are you...?" Her tone was demanding yet friendliness hinted at the tip.

xSiiNx

He slightly tilts his head still keeping his eyes locked on you. Choosing not to speak for a few moments longer with intentions on making you wait in suspense. Finally speaking in a calm yet sure tone "who am I? I don't think your in a position to ask anything... My guns to your swords... Plus I don"t know if your capable of dodging these bullets or not but believe me I think one shot will alert the area and it wont just be us standing here... So the question is who are you?" He smirks feeling as though he already has you beat for the moment and then proceeds to get cocky "Oh and maybe you should drop that weapon and kick it to the side... I don't feel safe."

Talra Di Deliren

Talra glared at him not wanting to be submissive to his demand. The grip on her blade only tightened as she tugged her cap down with her other hand.
"You're one to talk... You point those things that became illegal by Sword law. It does no good to the darkness..." She took another glace up and down. "Though you don't seem like the type that follows rules..."

xSiiNx

"Ooo feisty, I like that" smiles "But unfortunately we don't have time for games in a place like this wouldn't you agree? So lets start over.. I'm Sin and you are?" He lowers his weapons to his sides, but not holstering them. Clearly showing he may not be able to be trusted.

Talra Di Deliren

She carefully kept her eyes on him without waver. His tone made her feel cautious but there was still a strange air about him. Not a normal man to her standards, which only interested her some. She decided to introduce herself as he did for her.

"I'm Talra... Second Division of Sword..." Talra added her rank in order to intimidate him if at all.

xSiiNx

"Talra huh.. Second Division of Sword..." He raises his gun to the air and shoots once "We have only but a few minuets before a mob of creatures gets here now.." He holsters his guns and steps toward you "You members of sword don't get it do you? You can't win.." He takes another step "Rank means nothing to these creatures.. It means nothing to me" He takes another step in your direction "So now you ask yourself.. How do you win against the careless? The ones with no souls?  The ones that will continue to come. Even if your sun comes out there will always be nightfall" He takes his final step his body pressing against your blade "so what will you do Talra? Cut me down where I stand?.. Take me in?.. Release me?..." He grins hearing faint noises of disturbing sounds, feeling the ground slightly tremble as the air grows eerie. "You should choose quickly Talra.. We dont have all night" He chuckles

Talra Di Deliren

Her eyes did not leave his as Talra tilted her blade away from him unsheathing it. The sounds only came closer but one in particular, an ear piercing screech. That was what she was after. Talra smirked.

"Your words are futile..." she snickered. "Only a fool underestimates the light..."

Before letting him speak or make another move, she grabbed the cuff of his shirt and pulled him down. With the thrust of her sword she pierced a low leveled spider like creature that had jumped towards them. It fell squirming and beyond that one were dozens upon dozens of darkness inching closer to their point. The cries of a much larger one shown that it was now stomping angrily towards them swatting at the lesser monsters. Large spikes protruded from its backside and drool fell from its mouth hungrily.

Talra lost her smile and dropped her hand from Sin's shirt. "It's here..."

xSiiNx

A little suprised at being pulled down, but once released he stands up right and fixes himself. He would glance behind him at the approaching mob of spiders including the large one then turning back to you. He places a hand on your shoulder and he speaks in a serious manner.. "You are blinded by your goals..." He closes his eyes for a moment and lets out a sigh. "Why couldn't I kill you? What is your connection to me?.." With that said he leaps into the air with almost a superhuman like force landing in the pitch black alley behind you appearing as if he had vanished, but instead he stays close and watch's on to  see what happens.

Talra Di Deliren

After he disappeared, Talra rolled her eyes then tossed her cap down.

"Only a fool would think so..."

There was a rush of wind from the sea side filling the air more salty. Eyes watered slightly being chilled. The monsters now rushed after her screaming and growling for flesh. As they were low ranking in Sword status, Talra easily destroyed about a dozen or so. Realizing they couldn't win against the human with the white shining blade they pulled back to let the big spiky monster step forward. It snarled reaching a clawed hand towards her. It's size became a disadvantage for him but as for her she easily ducked the attack. Then with a upper stab she drove her blade into the wrist. The light started to spread slowly eating at the darkness. It screeched loudly as it yanked its arm away from her only to pull the sword from her hand leaving her defenseless.

"Ah, crap..."

xSiiNx

Seeing as she looses her sword he makes a quick decision to help her. Knowing in his mind a defenseless person would stand no chance against this beast, especially while it still has the smaller foes backing it up "ugh...foolish girl" Seeing as it was readying itself to strike I dashed out from the alley way drawing my machete and in one swift motion severing its front leg. Not stopping there I continue my rush toward the other leg severing that one as well. As the monster screeched in pain, it still managed to keep itself up using its other six legs. I looked down seeing your weapon by my feet. As I reach down picking it up I shoot a sharp look at you, a glare in his eyes. "Come on!" He shouts as he dashes back toward the ally way, entering it and sheathing his machete, still with your sword in hand as he hurries down the long path yelling out once more "Hurry up!"

Talra Di Deliren

"H-hey!"

Talra took after him quickly following the glow of her sword in his hand. She thought him to be gone until he jumped out and helped for some unknown reason. Though she still believed that she could've handled it on her own. Glancing over her shoulder she saw the larger monster she was to destroy pulled its legs back on instantly healing itself. Sin's weapon had no affect without being blessed in the light. Yet his effort had angered the monster. It slashed out at its own kind trying to go after Sin and Talra in a fit of vengeful rage.

"Give back my sword, you!" she called after him. "That thing can't be stopped unless I drive the light into its core!"

xSiiNx

Ignores you continuing at my pace. I glance over my shoulder to see you and the monster behind you. Running a few more feet I sharply turn a corner and open a door to a abandoned building. I wait at the entrance for you to hit the corner so that once you do I can pull you inside. Thinks in my head "hurry up for goodness sakes.. This girl has a death wish.."

Talra Di Deliren

"What the...? Damn it!" she exclaimed in anger.

Talra ran faster to catch up to him and jump him from inside. She wanted her sword back no matter the cost at the moment. Slowly the monster crept closer and did not see Sin go into a building but the red rage was set on Talra. It screeched loudly as the stomping of its feet drew closer. Talra almost tripped over her feet as she got in front of the door.

xSiiNx

He reached out catching her with one arm helping her to keep balance as he pulled her in. He held her close to him briefly then immediately brought his hand up to cover her mouth before she could make a sound "shhh" I gently kick the door shut so not to give up our location to the creatures who are just around the corner and I listen on as they pass, the larger one continuing to thrash about wildly in its fit of anger. Not before long I release you pushing you forward and off me, with your sword in my other hand I hold it up the sharp tip aiming at the back of your head so that way when you turn around you don't try any funny buisness.

Talra Di Deliren

After he grabbed her and muffled her voice with his hand, she was tempted to bite when she heard the monster rush past the building. The sounds gradually quieted then he released her only to point her own weapon at her. Embarrassment rushed to her cheeks turning red. How could she have let him get so close? She kept facing the wall so as to not let him see her defeat.

"Damn..." she breathed, still being quiet so that the monsters wouldn't overhear. "You're persistent... Wouldn't have though to be at the hands of my own sword. What do you intend to do next, Mr. Sin...?"

xSiiNx

He taps your shoulder with the sword. "Turn and face me.. Is that how you want to die? Your back turned to your enemy while you sulk in embarrassment? You may be trying to hide it by facing that wall, but one with such pride like yourself reeks of it in a situation like this" He watches you intensely, yet cautiously as he waits for you to turn and face him. Still pointing the weapon at you. His attitude a lot more serious and focused than before, his breathing calm and steady.

Talra Di Deliren

Rolling her eyes she let out an exasperated breath. Glancing over her shoulder she kept her eyes fixated on his while slowly turning to face him directly along with the white blade pointing straight at her neck. She folded her arms while keeping that angry glare above her flushed cheeks.

"Is that how you treat others...? Point the weapon and demand for whatever without even giving anything in return... Nice. Real nice..." she said in a sarcastic tone trying to rid the redness in her cheeks. "What I don't understand is why help? If you intend to kill me, why not do it...? Besides...I'd rather be surprised by Death when he comes to take my soul..."

xSiiNx

Raises the sword a bit and gently taps the side of your mouth, as if your a grown child and hes telling you that's bad "It's how I treat everyone.. No one ever gave a damn about me so why should I about anyone else?" Thinks realizing he just contradicted his actions but shakes the thoughts out of his head. Ignoring your other questions he lowers the sword and holds it out to you, the handle in reach of your hands. "Next time don't drop it.. ok.."

Talra Di Deliren

She scoffed at the mere words. He didnt intimidate her one bit yet he still confused her in ways she couldn't say. She grabs the hilt and takes it from him sheathing it from view. Just looking at him though was getting on her nerves but not in an angry or annoyed way.

"Could've handled it if you just didnt show up..." she mumbled as she turned to look out of a broken window peeking out from the side. "Besides... I can't go back until I've completed my mission."