Looking for F for RP ideas [MUL]

Started by scottw72, January 04, 2009, 10:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scottw72

Hello everyone,

Since this is my first request on here, I figure I'll tell you a bit about myself (not too much) as well as give some scenes and see if any Females would like to pick up on them.

First, I'm relatively new to Elliquiy.  Prior to this, I've not done almost any roleplaying on forums before, but have always roleplayed on YIM.  I have roleplayed for almost 10 years or so I think and feel I'm pretty good.

I would ask that for what I like in a scene you please check out my On's and Off's in my signature or click here:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=27314.msg1047615#msg1047615

Before I give a specific scene I like, I want to give a list of possible pairings I like to play or would like to try:

Brother/Sister
Cousin/Cousin
Brother-in-law/Sister-in-law
Peasant or store clerk/Princess
Passenger/Stewardess
Teacher/Prom Queen
Big Bad Wolf (Werewolf)/Little Red Riding Hood
Beast/Beauty
Unknowing boyfriend/Superheroine
Stableboy/Riding Student
Computer Nerd/Cheerleader
Sailor/Mermaid

As for my current scene I'd like to play:

Girlfriend's Gift

"It didn't take long to come," I think and sigh with disappointment as I see the package laying by the front door.  I pick it up with a certain feeling of foolishness.  "What am I going to do with this now?" I mumble to myself.

I carry the package to my room where I've been hiding out the last 3 days since she broke up with me.  Turning on some music, I toss the package to my bed and sit down at my desk.  I quickly check my email to see if maybe she sent me something, but nothing.  I sit back in your chair and spin around looking at the package again.  "God, I bet it looks so good.  I wish I could just see it on her..."

Just then the door downstairs opens and my sister comes in the house.  I hear the distinct sound of her chunky heels as they hit the hardwood floor.  As she makes her way up the stairs, I realize that my door is still a crack open, but before I can get up to close it, I hear my sister turn direction and head straight for it.  "Oh my god Scott," she says like she's seeing a ghost "it feels like days since any of us have seen you."

From here I picture the scene going to a casual conversation between us and it gradually turning to the package and it's contents (which is the costume shown below).  As we continue to talk, my sister's curiosity about it rises as well as my thoughts of having her try it on and then who knows what.

Give me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks,
Scott

scottw72

x3yugimutoux3

i like the little red riding hood idea! it sounds cool! then again, i always did like fairy tales. ^^
;D Yuugi-chan ;D (discord is Princess_Vegeta #1438)

Ons and Offs
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should." -Acheron Parthenopaeus
"Just because you had it bad, doesn't mean I had it good." -Styxx of Didymos
"We aren't the damned, folks. We're the categorically fucked." -Urian, son of Strykerius