4 words in Jail

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Something more sturdy, please.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Endorphin

Prison beds are sturdy.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

LadySheikah

Sturdy enough for what?  ;)
llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

Harley Quinn

;)

Bubba has been complaining.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Endorphin

Maybe needs some satisfaction.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Autumn52

Why am I here? (oh yeah I read this thread and saw some hot bodies and then hit the sheriff so I could get arrested.....thats right)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Endorphin

You're a naughty girl!

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Michael Corvus

Come here, naughty girl!
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Autumn52

Lucius Cornelius

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Harley Quinn

Being incarcerated, little miss.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Amelita

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Amelita

all the hot bunkmates ;)

Harley Quinn

I'd rather have freedom.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Amelita

true. Have to agree...

abandoneddolly

Harley Quinn

Freedom also creates opportunities.
Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly

I dont need oppurtunites

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly