Orc Slaves-Elves (Interest Check)

Started by ManofDawnLight, April 07, 2015, 04:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snake

I'm interested still but I'll wait a little bit to see if things change like the GM mentioned above.

IsabellaRose

I was thinking of playing a Drow prisoner in the dungeons who gets all excited thinking the orcs will save her... but of course, she's just another female to be used. But I don't know... The first one was fun, but for some reason this one's not capturing my imagination quite as much. Maybe someone can run with my idea and make me interested.

Zaer Darkwail

I would not mind run the drow prisoner scenario with you tracyfreegirl :). Assuming you would find Kuruma interesting to engage with.

IsabellaRose

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on May 12, 2015, 06:08:05 PM
I would not mind run the drow prisoner scenario with you tracyfreegirl :). Assuming you would find Kuruma interesting to engage with.

It's not whether or not I find Kuruma interesting, it's whether or not something can be added to the scenario to make it interesting to me... prisoner thinking she's going to be freed, but then not has potential. But it's just not enough as it stands to get me involved.

ManofDawnLight

Perhaps she can trade her body for the chance to personally kill off the elvish royalty...one by one, favor by favor.
Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: tracyfreegirl on May 12, 2015, 08:56:12 PM
It's not whether or not I find Kuruma interesting, it's whether or not something can be added to the scenario to make it interesting to me... prisoner thinking she's going to be freed, but then not has potential. But it's just not enough as it stands to get me involved.

Perhaps reason why she became prisoner was because she was exiled from her homeland.....and she had wound up close to surface and elves captured and imprisoned her. Then as she thinks she gets freed she instead gets to become orc sex toy, but she can manipulate the orcs in telling where her homeland is located (plus any other useful information about wards, defenses etc) and so she inflicts vengeance upon those who exiled her.....

1651Leviathan

Hmm, this game looks like a lot of fun. If you're still looking for more players, I'm happy to create a character on either the orc or the elf side of things.

ManofDawnLight

If you can bring in Tracyfreegirl, you can be her Orc.

I am returning slowly.

1651Leviathan

Cool. As I've read this thread, it seems like a couple suggestions have come up for you, tracy, and I'd be down to run with any of them. They all seem to boil down to the captured drow trying to manipulate her captor somehow, e.g. into getting her vengeance, power, information, etc. I like this idea. I could see it as a sort of Lady Macbeth relationship where she tries to use her proximity to a powerful orc to increase her own power and make her a sort of queen or chief concubine at the top of the pile.

IsabellaRose

Quote from: 1651Leviathan on May 13, 2015, 02:38:10 PM
Cool. As I've read this thread, it seems like a couple suggestions have come up for you, tracy, and I'd be down to run with any of them. They all seem to boil down to the captured drow trying to manipulate her captor somehow, e.g. into getting her vengeance, power, information, etc. I like this idea. I could see it as a sort of Lady Macbeth relationship where she tries to use her proximity to a powerful orc to increase her own power and make her a sort of queen or chief concubine at the top of the pile.

Sorry for the delayed response.

I like the idea, more or less, as long as she actually has a chance at being manipulative and it doesn't just devolve into her being a series of holes for a series of orcs. Granted, she'll be that one way or another, but I'd like to think she makes some headway and gets vengeance on the elf bitch who captured her, or maybe even Lady MacBeth style, gets her orc master to kill his way to the top of the orc tribe, so she feels powerful by association... then she'd reveal to him the location of the city from which she was exiled and the orcs could go there and repeat the process all over again.

Just an idea, mind you. I don't imagine her being powerful, but perhaps the dark secrets she learned that got her exiled could help her out here. Maybe she learned some sort of tantric sex magic that she can use to power magic that allows her to implant suggestions in her orc captive, but it didn't work on the elves. Again, I understand the point of the rp is that the women are slaves, so I don't expect her to really accomplish much to her own benefit; I just want to play someone a bit different than my character in the first one and perhaps have a bit of story other than just repeated rapings and whatnot.

I'll try to come up with a bit of character for her, who she is, what she wants, where she came from, etc. If the inspiration bug bites and I get a usable character, I'll post her in the character thread. By all means, please do message me with questions, ideas, or whatever.

ManofDawnLight

It's very possible. The last game fizzled out after so many sex slave stories, so maybe it's just what we need.  No one has dedicated themselves a General yet, so maybe start looking at the present Orc for a potential MacBeth.  I'm very fine with the thought of mind controlling sex magic...or as it's known in the real world "normal sex".

I am returning slowly.

Moon Hound Hati

Was it the sex? I thought it was more the lack of GM pushed progression. For example, it took ages before my orc was able to progress into the noble district, because it was dependant on the GM to play out the role of the defenders.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Zaer Darkwail

I am also okay of 'suggestive tantric magic' used by women to influence the orc masters behavior :).

ManofDawnLight

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on May 15, 2015, 01:11:09 PM
Was it the sex? I thought it was more the lack of GM pushed progression. For example, it took ages before my orc was able to progress into the noble district, because it was dependant on the GM to play out the role of the defenders.

If you feel like you're being slowed down, please tell me right away.

I am returning slowly.

1651Leviathan

Great, I'll wait and see what character tracy comes up with and build an orc that I think would mesh well with the storyline we're going with. But based on what's been discussed, I'm thinking exceptionally strong and exceptionally prideful.

IsabellaRose

I'm working on something for this character... I have to know who she is to play her, even if she is just going to be serving a bunch of orcs. lol

IsabellaRose

Inspiration just isn't striking me this time. I'm sorry, guys, but I'll have to bow out as gracefully as possible.

Biles

I think I remember reading the original OOC interest thread. Last time I recall, I tried to join but they didn't allow futanari characters. :<
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

dror

A couple of questions - are you guys still looking for players? I'd be happy to play an elf.
I'd prefer to play a male archer warrior from the army, but am able to play female if no orcs flows with MxM action.