The Lab (recruiting, NC, Medical, Exotic)

Started by WindVoyager, January 18, 2013, 04:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AriDarrow

I think for me it'd fall into the forced pleasure category. Don't like the idea of extreme violence or pain... being turned into a test subject, the pheromone or otherwise chemically or medically induced heightened states of arousal to where the subject can't resist any longer, but mentally still fully aware of what was going on.

My main question would be what would the main theme of the experiments be? Are we talking just heightened stimulation or genetic modification for breeding or endangered or maybe even trying to bring an extinct species back to life? Would there even be species crossbreeding going on and the experiments being testing the newest and latest in genetic body modifications for the corporation to stay on top of what is cutting edge?

As for gender, I have no problems on what you wish to play, or even if you'd want to play a gender mix. Whatever you enjoy :)

When the player enjoys what is going on, then it can easily be felt through their words  >:)

RavenBlackmoon

I would have to second the pleasure category. After all I am only an intern. I didn't sign up to torture people. As to everything else, I am perfectly neutral.

eBadger

Awesome!  As to experiments, I think first off there's no need to limit ourselves to just one....

I think a chemically induced lust/orgasm control or limited mind control could be fun: a forced semi-willing compliance. 

A breeding program could be fun, although what type of species?  I don't think any of you have bestiality down as Ons or I'd say some sort of canine or wolf.  Otherwise, it could be for breeding clones or genetically modified humans or somesuch. 

I'm also thinking some genetic body mods - enhanced sensations, neural control, artificial limbs, so forth. 

steelsmiter

Well. All this discussion got way ahead of me. I'm gonna have to withdraw my interest.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Yukina

Quote from: eBadger on August 12, 2013, 04:07:45 AM
Awesome!  As to experiments, I think first off there's no need to limit ourselves to just one....

I think a chemically induced lust/orgasm control or limited mind control could be fun: a forced semi-willing compliance. 

A breeding program could be fun, although what type of species?  I don't think any of you have bestiality down as Ons or I'd say some sort of canine or wolf.  Otherwise, it could be for breeding clones or genetically modified humans or somesuch. 

I'm also thinking some genetic body mods - enhanced sensations, neural control, artificial limbs, so forth.

I'd prefer if your character was female (Sorry if I'm late in my opinion). Genetic body mods and chemical control sound wonderful though.

AriDarrow

Quote from: eBadger on August 12, 2013, 04:07:45 AM

As for limitations... for me anyway... so long as it isn't violence, vampires or scat... I'm pretty open to anything you can put forth. Creativity is my biggest draw, and this lab is grounds for some seriously creative settings.  >:)

WindVoyager

I've completely forgotten about this, kinda got lost with all the RL crap that was hapneing.

Chances are high I wont be playing in it due to a lot of things in RL but I can DM it at least since there are a lot of people who seem to be interested in it.

I'll see what I can do tonight provided my brain is not utterly shot to shit due to my computer having a blue screen of death moment for utterly unknown reasons and me having a panic attack over it

AriDarrow

Quote from: WindVoyager on August 12, 2013, 09:34:39 PM
I've completely forgotten about this, kinda got lost with all the RL crap that was hapneing.

Chances are high I wont be playing in it due to a lot of things in RL but I can DM it at least since there are a lot of people who seem to be interested in it.

I'll see what I can do tonight provided my brain is not utterly shot to shit due to my computer having a blue screen of death moment for utterly unknown reasons and me having a panic attack over it

Ari bounces and squeals, clapping seeing that Wind didn't fall into an alternate dimension. Hoping to make everything better, she makes a large plate of cookies and leaves them on Winds desk.

WindVoyager

QuoteAri bounces and squeals, clapping seeing that Wind didn't fall into an alternate dimension. Hoping to make everything better, she makes a large plate of cookies and leaves them on Winds desk.

Almost fell into another dimension. Been holding on by my finger tips the entire time.

Yukina

Yukina

So would you lik or me to post about Mary being at her home in a prime position for kidnapping, eBadger?

eBadger

Wind, are you going to be okay to GM this if you're that busy?  I hate to get something underway and have it abandoned....

Yugi, sure, although I'm still developing my character.  Stuck on trying to find a good pic/personality inspiration, although I know the rest generally. 

WindVoyager

QuoteWind, are you going to be okay to GM this if you're that busy?  I hate to get something underway and have it abandoned....

I've made room to make sure I have the time, I'd hate to start it then abandon it, too many people really want to play it.

Quick edit- This may be a little clique but what about someone taking one a reporter type character? Its 2130 so illegal stations are not that unheard of and someone paid someone else under the table to get pass cards and everything they would need to gain access to the Lab compound?

AriDarrow

Character Name: Dr Alexander Perry Castille Fontaine
Orientation: Straight
Species: Human
Department: Genetic Manipulation And Re-sequencing
Physical appearance:

Personality: Self centered, egotistical, self-important, and always right. He's the kind of guy that knows he is handsome and has let it go to his head. Women are only lesbians because they haven't met him and he fully understands how guys are gay for him. He is always right and even when he's wrong, he is right. Women should be at home, being the genetic inferior of the species. They look pretty and that is as far as it should go and he will stop at nothing to prove time and again how they are inferior and shouldn't be in this field of work by sabotaging, stealing and undermining them any chance he gets.

Background: Raised by the best nannies money could by, the most private of exclusive schools and parents that would spend any sum of money to make sure their son graduated with honors. He didn't earn his degrees and wouldn't have even made it into those schools had his parents not thrown large sums of money at the schools. Dr Fontaine has been oblivious to the whole thing and fully believes he is the highly trained and educated scientist his parents brag about.

Not able to find an actual up front and proper lab or company that would employ him, his parents located the 'Corporation'. Being as they only looked for results and the methods of such were of no worry, he was readily accepted and quickly brown-nosed and wormed his way to the head of his own little department.

eBadger

Character Name:  Dr. Nadia Soon
Orientation: Bi, primarily homosexual
Species: Human clone, cybernetically & genetically modified
Department: Nanocybernetics & Behavioral Matrices
Personality: Nadia is brilliant and can be charmingly playful, but at heart she's a twisted sadist. 

Background: From her earliest years it became clear that Nadia Soon was a prodigy; her parents, religious conservatives, saw this as divine will.  They believed Nadia's destiny to be nothing short of the salvation of mankind, and therefore drove her mercilessly to prepare and succeed through discipline, verbal abuse and beatings.  Despite her endless stream of successes - honors, accolades, publications and degrees - she was never able to live up to their demands or expectations.  She was charming and pretty, but never enough to sway converts to Catholicism.  Indeed, her successes seemed to accomplish the opposite: her advances in adaptive behavioral programming were, according to some of her peers, leading inevitably towards artificial intelligence. 

Horrified by what they saw as a corruption of divine blessing, Nadia's parents destroyed her work, took away her privileges and incarcerated her in her own house, where they attempted various means to drive the demonic possession from her soul.  Nadia was starved, beaten viciously, poisoned, and humiliated.  There wasn't much left of her faith to destroy by that point, but it was certainly true that her soul was lost: something within her mind broke and the young, dedicated humanist became a calculating murderess. 

She tricked her parents and killed them very slowly before vanishing for fourteen years into the cybernetic underworld, where she built a virtual empire based on electronic espionage and the cybernetic black market.  She came to the attention of key members of the military industrial complex that were forming a new technological black ops unit under the cover of a corporation, and joined as one of the Thirteen - the original founders - although she has always preferred the role of researcher to executive and in a company where it's unhealthy to ask too many questions, few realize she's anything more than a fellow scientist. 

Five years later, in an attempt by one rogue executive to seize sole control of the Corporation and sell out to a foreign government, Nadia Soon was assassinated. 

It came as quite a surprise to her peers, therefore, when she returned the next day, appearing fifteen years younger and toting her former coworker's corpse.  The technology of cloning was sufficiently advanced to be understood, but her ability to record and reconstruct a brain into an artificial behavioral matrix remains unparalleled and secretive.  With her resourcefulness, viciousness, and creativity proven she's been given carte blanche to pursue her own projects however she sees fit; that currently involves using matrices grafted to less than willing subjects for behavioral modification and control. 

Yukina

eBadger

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Quote from: RavenBlackmoon on August 08, 2013, 05:56:22 PM
Character Name:Gweneth (Gwen) Wells
Orientation:bi-curious but more attracted to males.
Species: Human
Department: Anywhere and Everywhere she is needed.
Physical appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Personality: Gwen is a goofball amongst friends, yet this is her first internship after college, so she is trying to be as serious and professional as possible, that is, until she trips on something or bursts out in laughter at a joke she just thought of.
Background:Gwen just got out of college at an average state school with a BS in Biomedical Sciences. She had gone into college, wanting to be a music major, yet found out quickly that there are somethings even the brightest professors cannot teach (namely herself).

Gewneth's Cover letter for the internship at the Corporation ((Struck out words and passages include her thought process as she wrote this document))

To Whom this may concern,

I heard you had an opening for an internship by heard I mean I found your advertisement on craigslist. I believe I would be an ideal candidate for this position which is the same thing I said in my cover letters to McDonalds and Pizza Hut. I have heard good things about the Corporation Lies.. I have never heard of this 'Corporation'. Who the hell calls themselves the 'Corporation'?!? and I feel I could benefit greatly from working with you. What I need is the money. Please let this job be above minimum wage!

First here is a little bit about me, and why I would be the ideal intern. I obtained by BS in Biomedical Sciences from Oh shit, my college isn't fancy enough... Maybe I shouldn't list it.. my university, while maintaining a high GPA, Anything above a 2.0 is high, right? and participating in many of the University's activities getting drunk with friends, streaking across campus in the middle of the night, hiding from the campus police.... I am a hard working and hard playing individual who has excelled at my previous jobs. I was a preschool assistant for a few years, teaching me patience and how to work with unruly children and how to not swear at them and I also worked at Bill the Butcher's shop, which taught me the importance of precision and an tolerance for blood and tissues not to mention how to use giant knives.

I hope you will consider taking me on as an intern.

Thank you for your time,

Gweneth Wells

Ms. Wells,

It is with pleasure, following our phone interview and a review of your resume, education and references, that I'm able to inform you that you have been accepted as an probationary Biomedical Intern at the Company's Research Laboratory 3. Your experience and enthusiasm will be an asset to our Company.

Please review the attached document outlining your salary ($50,000 annually), benefits, waivers and nondisclosure agreements, and the one year employment contract, and sign where indicated. Return these via email within 1 business day. Please note that because of lab conditions and excellent health benefits, you have been scheduled for a thorough examination and health screening Tuesday morning at 7:30; you should not eat any solid foods after noon tomorrow.  Further information is attached. 

You'll be working with me, and possibly certain other scientists as required.  Be aware that I expect strict adherence to instructions and have high expectations for performance; a firm sense of discretion and dedication is required. 

Your duties will begin Tuesday evening at 9:00.  I will meet you personally at the attached address.

We look forward to welcoming you as part of the team!

-Dr. Nadia Soon

Yukina

It's grea how it's finally coming together. :)

Wolfie

I'm showing my interest here, maybe a nice Anthro?

WindVoyager

AriDarrow

Quote from: Wolfie on August 20, 2013, 12:00:33 PM
I'm showing my interest here, maybe a nice Anthro?

So... you planning on being an anthro scientist or test subject?

Wolfie

Character Name: Damien

Orientation: pansexual

Species: Fox Anthro

Department: Subject for military and sexual purposes.

Physical appearance:
6'0" with hazel eyes. He has black pads on his paws, two silver hoop piercings on the bottom end of each ear and a silver stud in his tongue. In the winter months his fur is a silverfish white.

Personality: Damien is a major smartass, not giving a single shred of respect to anyone. However, once his mind is set on something, he will make sure he achieves his goal at any cost. After you break through his rebellious attitude, he turns out to be obedient. Sexually he is a bottom typically, but he will not submit off the bat by any means.

Background: A simple fox taken from the wild, he has been modified for military use as a sniper and assassin. Quickly the experiment showed great prowess, and on high demand also was used to fulfill sexual desires as well. Turns out having a fuck-toy in the barracks was good for morale. As life continued he found that he could outshine the best snipers in the world, and was just as deadly in close range combat. This realized, he struck a deal with the Corperation, that in exchange for limited privileges, he would provide security and fulfill any sexual need. After all, even the Corperation had to have enemies. Somehow he was able to get the idea through, and now he is allowed to roam about subfloor two and three exclusively but with a catch. He has a microchip embedded in him that will track his every move, and kill him should the need arise via poison.

His daily life is hell, but in the end, he's lived a better life than many a common fox in his eyes.

eBadger

Raven, not sure if you missed the last line of my post, or Gwen just didn't react to it?

RavenBlackmoon