'Domme For Hire' - Tease & Denial/Goddess Worship-themed Game Idea

Started by Carlcjjohnson, January 26, 2009, 07:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlcjjohnson

I suppose that this game appeals to my more submissive side. So be it ;)

The game would consist of a male and a female, each with his or her own back story depicting how they arrived at their current state of affairs. For the woman, that means explaining her curious desire to control and have her way with men, of how she discovered her ability to get what she wanted simply by dressing a certain way or saying a certain thing and how what was initially psychological manipulation for her has now turned into a means to earn a living.

For the male, I imagine him being rather successful, yet ultimately alone. Throughout his life he would have existed as a corporate shark, making his fortune through sheer brutality and hard work. Conversely, his sexual nature is rather the opposite, and thus rather unfulfilled in his day-to-day life. So, in true submissive fashion, he chooses to give his life to a deserving and dominating woman.
He would be more than simply the type who'd pay for an hour-long session with such a female. This character would surrender himself for the long haul, allowing the 'Domme for Hire' to become truly assimilated in his life, as he pays her to live in his house, drive his cars and control his every whim while he willingly does everything he can to appease her, from showering her with gifts and money to cooking and cleaning.

The trump card in this equation? Her control over his orgasm. His cock is Hers. Whilst she may desire wealth and worship, he only desires relief, which can only be attained with her permission, and works solely to achieve that. A diamond necklace from him as a gift to her might please her enough to allow him out of his chastity device for a moment, or it might be met with lukewarm disdain, a shrug of the shoulder.

If there are any females with such a dominating side who could be so unpredictable in their performance and are interested in the prospect of taking part in such a game, please post here or PM me.

Ideas and questions are all welcome.

CJ