News:

Main Menu

New TMNT movie.

Started by SinXAzgard21, May 28, 2012, 10:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinXAzgard21

If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Callie Del Noire

Anyone think Michi is going to hire some big italian to kill Bay? :D

Inkidu

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on May 28, 2012, 11:29:26 PM
Anyone think Michi is going to hire some big italian to kill Bay? :D
That depends, did she hire a big Italian guy to kill the guy who made the (hypothetical mind you) third TMNT movie?
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Inkidu on May 28, 2012, 11:34:26 PM
That depends, did she hire a big Italian guy to kill the guy who made the (hypothetical mind you) third TMNT movie?

Dunno.. but you think she'd tell us?

SinXAzgard21

I'd help her hire the guy, after the last two transformers flicks I'd hope he'd have quit ruining good things.

Inkidu

Hey, guys, wouldn't it be really meta if Michi raised her kid(s) in the art of ninjutsu and told them to kill Micheal Bay as some kind of vengeance for this movie?

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Inkidu on May 29, 2012, 06:17:16 AM
Hey, guys, wouldn't it be really meta if Michi raised her kid(s) in the art of ninjutsu and told them to kill Micheal Bay as some kind of vengeance for this movie?

I think it might be.