4 words in Jail

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

shadowreppa

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Anesa

*smiles* 

Licks his wounded hand

Endorphin

You'll need punishment now!  >:)
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Anesa

Hoping you'd say that. ;)

Endorphin

Anesa

Endorphin

*Wicked laugh*

Restrains wrists behind her.

Anesa

Will this hurt much?

Hope Hope Hope

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Anesa

Yessss, I'm still here.  :)

Endorphin

Anesa

I sure hope so...

Whistles

Endorphin

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Endorphin

I'm currently busy here. :P

Anesa

Laughs

You should hurry up...

adroitgrayman

blue bunny sparkle

Endorphin

Keaira

*shakes my head disapprovingly at my twin Camille then glances at Endorphin* can i punish her?
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Anesa

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Endorphin

Now, now, you two. :P

Okay, now I'm really going to bed. Shame. This looks like fun. ;)