IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))

Started by AAA111, June 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She smiles. "Well maybe later we can" She grins at him As she looks up at him she wonders what he is thinking. She really thinks he is this cute guy but that is a bad boy too and that kind of also attracts her to him.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She smiles as she leans her head against his chest.

"You know when I first met you I thought you were one of the biggest jerks that I have ever met. But then I talked to you and I still thought you were a jerk. But I think you are cute and you do treat me good. I also think that you are a bad boy. Maybe it is just me but it is what I have observed and it is what I see"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Well I got a pretty cute boy..SO whats this surprise..Your making me really anxious about it all. You have the tendency to do that. Hmm wonder why" She says in her most sarcastic voice.

Kaiser Maverick

“The necklace,the dinner,you finding out about my job.Thas the suprise

AAA111

"You work her? I thought you said that there was more just a little bit earlier when I had asked you?" She says as she looks at him very confused.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Oh yeah duh. I'm sorry. Thank you for it and for it all. I love this place. Awesome job"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"I just said awesome job..not necessarily that your awesome" SHe said teasing him.

Kaiser Maverick

“Dont make me give you a embarassing pet name" he said as he kissed her

AAA111

"Oh yeah..Don't make me leave now" He is sitting next to her and she is on the inside of the booth. She gives him a look like "dont try me"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles and kisses her cheek.“Oh Kelsey I will.Im not gonna say when but I will."He said with a Devious looking smile on his face.

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Your pure evil..Try it later and you'll be paying buddy" She warns him.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She gives him the evil i'm completely serious a kiss won't help kind of look.

Kaiser Maverick