Travels of the Wave Cleaver (VIKING Era RP M/m; M/f NC MULTI)

Started by Valkyrie1066, November 27, 2009, 02:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valkyrie1066

Travels of the Wave Cleaver  (VIKING Era RP   M/m; M/f  NC MULTI)
Violence, Pillage and Trickery...an adventure.

The twelve men of the Wave Cleaver believe themself to be conquering heros; they may be viewed by others as theives, thugs, rapists, and pirates.   They are a gang of part time warriors from Spring to Fall; spending their winters as farmers, hunters and artesins.  They are very intimate friends, and depend on each other for each.....and every need.  (Some of them have wives at home...but we won't be going there.  What happens on the Wave Cleaver STAYS on the Wave Cleaver)

There would be a crew with varied skills.  Primarily, but certainly not limited to the ability to use a sword, spear, bow, etc.   There will be those who are smarter, and those...well, not so much.  These men know each other from the local towns.  A few of them might be lovers, or there might be blood kin aboard.  Brothers, uncles, nephews, sons, grandfathers.  Arrogent, greedy bastards; quick to use their weapons.

There will be no "women" aboard this crew. As everone knows, that will displease the Gods, and cause the ship to go aground.

Sooo...we will have to find our entertainment where and when we can; from fishermen to farmers wives, nobles and slave alike. 

If you like to be captured and ravished, jump right on in!  There will ALWAYS be space for haples victims.

I intend to play one of the the crew, as well as a few of the unfortunate victims (both M + F) of the pleasure and treasure driven crew. 

All crew are all encouraged to play more than one NPC.  There is no limit on gender roles, so please, feel free to take a stab at playing the "opposite" sex of what you usually play as well.

If you have any ideas along those lines, please let me know.  The story beginning fleshed out, but only Oden knows where we will take it.
Independently owned and operated.0

Crovonovin

I'd just like to mark my interest!  A journey with a bunch of strapping, muscular vikings?  Sounds like a there will be plenty of room for...debauchery.

Gnerdygirl

'*raises hand* Oooo! Oooo! Pick me! I'd be happy to provide all sorts of female vict-... er, amusements.

*signs up to be ravished*

PM me and let me know what you have in mind? :D
I'm back and looking for good storytellers! Turn me on!

Sasha

I might like to play a male character in this if you like me to.

Or I can play a few of the female counterparts they run into ...maybe a cute innkeepers daughter . Smiles.

Let me know what you need.

Sasha

Valkyrie1066

How about one of the crew AND a few of our victims as NPC's later? 

If you'd like to rape, pillage, and burn...TYR WANTS YOU!

Somewhere in there, hidden in a very sexy lady, is doubtless a burly dude. Play with a dick, see if you like it.

I mean....

You know what I mean.

Gnerdygirl

Sasha

Ohhh sweet ....goes to find a burly looking viking pic . I get to be as bad as I wanta be ..permission is so ...trembles . Can't believe I am actually excited about this.

Hums in delight ...playing with new found Dick.

Falls off chair laughing .

Gnerdygirl

Sasha

Name : Osvald Sigvaldi Geirsson

History :

Attitude Issues :

( How's this dude ? Going to go find a name . I think he looks like he is getting a Blow Job anyways.)

Gnerdygirl

I just *almost* linked something to Technoviking. Almost... LMAO!

Valkyrie1066

Hey... I want to play with his dick, too..... >:)

Love that photo; one can almost imagine how he smells...and tastes.

TECHNOVIKING????   Bad, bad gnerdygirl!  I will have to punish you later...somehow.
If I planned to punish you by tying you down and doing nasty things to you...I think the joke would be on me.  *grin*

Just a warning, darlin'!  Next time I'll have to go Medieval on your ass................oh, wait....

Gnerdygirl

Quote from: Valkyrie1066 on December 03, 2009, 04:24:13 PM
Hey... I want to play with his dick, too..... >:)

Love that photo; one can almost imagine how he smells...and tastes.

TECHNOVIKING????   Bad, bad gnerdygirl!  I will have to punish you later...somehow.
If I planned to punish you by tying you down and doing nasty things to you...I think the joke would be on me.  *grin*

Just a warning, darlin'!  Next time I'll have to go Medieval on your ass................oh, wait....

LOL! I think the only way you could punish me is by.. not punishing me? Maybe give me a cupcake, throw me a party with a pinata? *shrugs and giggles*

Kitrazzle

Perhaps even a plethora of pinatas? ;D

If y'all are still looking for victims around Christmas, I might have to join in.

Gnerdygirl

Now I'm rethinking the whole pinata thing. Since beating them can be a little suggestive... *sighs and blushes* Maybe a clown or two? Nobody likes clowns.

Valkyrie1066

Ugh.  A drunken clown used to fuck me when I was 13.  I still hate clowns.

However, a mime is a terrible thing to waste.

I wouldn't mind torturing one, though.

AthenaNude

How does a futa viking warrior woman sound?  I'm playing two different female viking-types in two other seperate games so I could probably do one more, but this one will technically have the right equipment to get her past the 'males only' rule requirement!  LOL  Maybe a female raider made a deal with Loki and he changed her genitalia but not the rest of her body.   >:)

rancorius

AthenaNude

You may take my spot, Rancorius, as it might be a while before I can realistically devote time to this one and a half-assed viking is not a welcome addition to any enterprising crew.  ;)

Valkyrie1066

Yes, this was initiallty set up with a crew of twelve...which we aren't going to get; I suggest that we all play more than one character.  We have volunteers for victims to pillage, but we're running real short on pillageERS.