Dominant Shaggy looking for Sub female

Started by shaggy002, February 17, 2010, 01:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaggy002

I am looking to do a sexual rp on yahoo IM(preferable), MSN, AIm....

i play as Dominant male, and looking for Submissive female for different kind of plots..

Submissive Maid:

The story line is, a young seductress but an innocent poor girl works as a maid, who the boss wants her to be his slave(sex) . so he sketches a plan to trap her. One day he sets up hidden cam and asks her to clean the house and left the home to mall, leaving huge amount of money on the couch. She steals the money and gets recorded in it. Now he shows the video to her, and threatens her to put in jail, if she doesnt spend a day with him. he records the whole days event, and makes her as his sex slave....

If anyone interested, can pm or reply me....any changes in the storyline or new ideas are always welcome....

Cop & Celebrity:

A female celebrity who is drunk, crashed the car on the highway, midnight. The cop comes over there and when he tries to book her, she offers him bribe and lashes him in a filthy way...but the cop, politely hears to her everything and refuses the bribe and books her.. next day she realizes what happened the previous day, and went to meet the cop to take her car..but now he shows her a video of her, offfering bribe and humiliating a cop by words...She knew, if this gets into trial, she would definitely get an imprisonment of atleast 5years....So she starts pleading to the cop, to drop the charges, and erase the video and says she would do anything for that in return.... Now the cop's dirty mind starts working...He ask her to come to his home and work as his slave, for the complete day, and asks her to satisfy with the work,if  she wants him to drop all the charges.
Hearing this, she is almost shattered but had no other choice.So she accepts and comes and work as a slave for him.
Later the story involves little amount of public humiliation (sexy humiliation), and she went on to become his official slut...

Young Student - Male Teacher:

She plays the submissive student, who is poor in studies, and i play the teacher of her..Shes on her  last attempt to clear her papers, if she fail, she could get dismissed from the school. After exams she went to her teacher, to know, whether she had cleared it, but the perverted teacher, didnt clear her... He gives her a chance to be back at school, if she makes a strip dance for him at his house...he humiliates her at home (optional) and records her, to threaten her.... then he uses her, when ever he is in need...

Boss - Secretary:

Here the boss is of early 20's and the secretary is of early 30's... He just now overtakes the company from his father, and his secretary, who is known well for her service for the past 10years. All of a sudden shes into crisis, as her husband get laid off, and on the verge of losing their house. so she decides to ask her Boss to pull her out of crisis, and he too agrees, but on condition, that she should favour in return sex, anytime like a slave... As she has no other way, she agrees to be his slave...

Cheating Wife turns slave:

She is a buxom, sex starved wife, whose hubby is a busy business man, doesnt have involvement much in sex. His friend gets introduced to her, who literally seduced her, and takes her to bed. she craved for him for months, before she realises of cheating her hubby. So she decided to move away from his friend, but he threatens her to reveal her intimacy to her hubby, if she doesnt continue the things for life...

Here the character could be like, mature woman say of early 30s, and he could be of 20s on either side...

student - Mature teacher:

Shawn is a very a talent student in studies and becomes the pupil leader of school, and everyone in the school believes he's the best of school. mrs.jane is of mid 30's but would look like of late 20's, of whom Shawn is very fond of to fuck her all the life.. One day Mrs.Jane asks him to get the Question paper files for lower graders, from her laptop which she left at her room.  As he searches her laptop, he gets to see her private pictures of having sex with her husband. Now he realises his chance to have her, and took a copy of them. He then shows it to her and threatens to publish in the school network. She felt embarassed and begged him not to do so. He asks for sexual favour, which she frowned and accepted as she is not of that kind. He takes advantage of her weakness and exploits her to the fullest. She doesnt want her image getting spoiled in the school and goes by his word, for life...

Any one interested, pm me...
Older Woman/Younger Man
Forcing Non-Con
Forcing Exhibition
Celebrity (Either real-life or as characters)
Incest
Pregnant

overfiend87

cheating wife and the teacher one really interest me. I think I'll go for the teacher since I want to play as a female teacher who get's dominated by this young student.
Here's my request thread. Dominant Sub, male or female, I don't mind: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=28850.0

shaggy002

Older Woman/Younger Man
Forcing Non-Con
Forcing Exhibition
Incest
Pregnant

shaggy002

Older Woman/Younger Man
Forcing Non-Con
Forcing Exhibition
Incest
Pregnant