Intrest check: Aboard the Omega Wing, A space RP

Started by OmegamanX, May 19, 2010, 10:56:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OmegamanX

Hello everyone I am here because after being away for so long I am Starved of Rp and have come up with a awesome idea. We will all be crew members of the Ship the Omega Wing. and in space there will be space pirates, A evil overlord trying to take over the universe, space police, aliens, foreign planets, ghost ships, anything is possible in space!
Now we need:
Co-Pilot
Science officer
Medical officer
Engineer
and a few crew members or Androids.

I shall play as the Captain who is also the pilot and the ships computer. Dont forget im planning on having the ship to be a cargo ship not a giant battle ship. Now heres the charry sheet.

Name:
Species:
Role:
Ability's: [not god like please]
Defects: [everyone has to have a weakness right?]
Appearance:

--
Hers mine

Name: Kurt Raven
Species: Human
Role: Captain
Ability's: Ace Pilot and Air combat Skills and Sword skills.
Defects: A bit on the insane side and is also a bit of a pervert. He also hates rats for some reason.
Appearance:

So yeah Enjoy.
“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard

elfguy

Name: Amanda

Species: Human

Role: Co-Pilot

Ability's: She came from a military background before enrolling in pilot school to be an officer. Skilled with her SMG sidearm, she trains in the gym constantly and thus has a strong, fit body and can pack a punch. As co-pilot, she has a good expertise with piloting all kind of crafts.

Defects: She has a bad temper, and gets bored easily. She has no science or engineering background so has to rely on others when things break.

Appearance:
----

elfguy

As a side note it'd be interesting what kind of relationship the captain and co-pilot would have. If you think he'd be into her, we could make it so the Captain hits on her constantly, and she plays into that and is flattered by the attention but tries not to show it. That could even be why he picked her for the role.
----

OmegamanX

Quite possibly. Yeah I think that could work but he would be hitting on other females as well since he is a big pervert.
“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard

elfguy

That's fine, I don't think Amanda would mind. In her head she'd view it more like she's the one that's allowing him to have some fun with her, but it doesn't really mean anything to her, so she doesn't care what he does the rest of the time, sorta thing.
----

OmegamanX

Okay. And you think you can have people come on here? I'm sick of people just passing by because im not up to their "par" I swear im really getting sick of being ignored.

-Eddie Izzard

elfguy

Their "par"? I donno, I never had anyone tell me that, altho I'm quite new to these forums.
----

OmegamanX

-Eddie Izzard

pendarious

i'll join in too.

Name: Melony Aronata
species: human with genetic enhancements
role: science officer

Abilities: she is proficiant with hand guns and rifles due to millitary training since she was 11. she was also trained as a science officer. growing up she had nano machines and other genetic enhancements performed on her and so she is able to communicate with computers on a much more.......personal level than most people. she is like a human interface for computers and thus is best with them when compared to a normal person. she has some minor engeneering skills but only on the Data level when it comes to physical engeneering she's useless.

Defaults: she's not very good with people and may come across as a smart ass. she's physically weak so she has trouble lifting things that weigh more than 150 lbs. she's a little lazy and believes herself to be intellectually superior to most people seeing as she was raised and engeneered to be a genious.

appearance:
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND